Residents of the state are restricted to travel out within the state or out of the state to curb the spread of infection. If any individual stuck in an emergency situation then they can travel during lockdown by applying the Rajasthan E Pass – Covid Lockdown Pass Online. The process for Rajasthan Lockdown ePass via the official website and mobile application provided on this page in a detailed manner. So, citizens of the state are advised to check the lockdown guidelines, eligible rules, how to apply online, the process of applying ePass via RajCop Citizen App, status check, and many more through this article and gain full-fledged information about Rajasthan Movement Pass.
- Rajasthan E Pass – Covid Lockdown Pass Apply Online
- Mission & Advantages of Rajasthan Covid e-Curfew Pass
- List of Essential Categories for Rajasthan Curfew e-pass
- Rajasthan ePass Online Registration Important Links
- Key Points to Remember About Rajasthan Police ePass 2021
- How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Covid-19 Movement Pass via Official Portal?
- Steps for Tracking Rajasthan Corona Travel Entry Pass Application Status
- Procedure to Apply for Rajasthan e-Curfew Pass via RajCop Citizen Mobile App
- Helpline Number or Toll-free Number for Rajasthan Covid-19 Lockdown Pass Registration
- FAQs on Rajasthan Covid-19 Curfew E Pass Online Registration, Track Status
Individuals or groups of citizens in the Rajasthan state are advised to follow the strict lockdown rules and maintain safe situations in the state within few days. To make this possible, the government imposed a strict lockdown and prohibited residents to travel for unnecessary reasons. People who need to move for any sort of emergency activities should apply for a Rajasthan curfew e-pass using the RajCop citizen app or official portal.
Also, you can get these links from this page for a quick application process. Make use of the links and detailed steps regarding Rajasthan Covid Lockdown Pass Apply Online from the below sections and follow all guidelines of the lockdown while traveling to other places for emergency reasons. From the below table, you can easily find brief details about the Rajasthan Covid-19 Lockdown Pass 2021.
|Name of the State||Rajasthan|
|Type of Lockdown||Strict Lockdown with Mini unlock from June 1|
|Lockdown Status in Rajasthan||Till 8th June 2021|
|Type of Pass||Individual, Company, Existing Lockdown Pass|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Government of Rajasthan|
- Rajasthan state government introduced the ePass for the owners of essential services like milk/chemists grocery, etc.
- It helps people to travel during emergency works like essential items purchase, medical services, and many more.
- By holding the ePass, essential company employees can also work in this critical situation for serving the items to the public.
- Law & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Food Supply
- Govt Health Workers ( Doctors, Nurses, Medical Staff)
- Essential Items Distribution
- Essential Items Manufacturing
- Medical Emergency
- Essential Items Transportation
- Medical Treatment
- Postal Services
- Others which can be very urgency in nature
|Rajasthan ePass Official Website||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) Official Portal||Click Here|
|Download RajCop Citizen App||Download Here|
- A valid & genuine reason needs to provide on the application form for authorizing your ePass permission.
- Make sure to apply on the official portal or mobile app for approval of Rajasthan State Lockdown ePass by the authorities.
- Otherwise, your application likely to get rejected by the police authorities.
- Individuals or groups of people coming to Rajasthan state from the other states during lockdown are required to go through the 14-day necessary quarantine and also they have to install the Aarogya Setu app on their mobile gadgets.
- For obtaining the Covid-19 Curfew E Pass of Rajasthan, state residents need an Aadhar card, a valid mobile no., email ID, and Bhamashah Identity Card.
Individuals who want to obtain a Rajasthan travel entry Pass can apply online from the official website of the Rajasthan government. Just follow the given steps carefully and apply online for covid lockdown travel ePass Rajasthan.
- In the first step, you have to visit the official website of the Epass Rajasthan ie., https://epass.rajasthan.gov.in/login.
- After that, you will see the E-Pass login box with the ‘Login via RajSSO’ button.
- Click on it and it will redirect to the official portal of Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) ie., sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will see Login and Register forms.
- Now, go for the Login Form to enter your SSO ID and password credentials and log in to the portal successfully.
- If you are new to the portal, then tap on the Register Form and register to the website for continuing the next procedure.
- After logging in to the portal, you have to choose the Lockdown Pass option to apply for ePass.
- It will open the application form in a new tab. Now, enter all the needed information in the form along with valid travel reasons and upload the photograph.
- Once you finish entering the details on the form, click on the submit application option available at the bottom of the page.
- After that, it will ask you the option of adding members before the final submission of the application. If yes, then provide the details of the extra persons and then tap on the submit button.
- Within seconds, you will get a confirmation email with an ePass application ID, keep it safe for further purposes.
Have applied for an ePass and waiting for the final permit? Then, this tracking process will help you check the current status of your Rajasthan ePass application. Check out the below steps and follow them carefully for knowing your application status online:
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO).
- Login to the portal by entering your SSO ID and Password.
- Now, you will discover the Application Status option on the screen.
- Click on it and provide your ePass application number for tracking your ePass application status.
- In seconds, it will display either approved or rejected status on the screen. If approved then download the ePass on your mobile or take a printout of it for further purpose.
First of all, get some knowledge about the Rajcop Citizen App before going to start the application process. RajCop Citizen Mobile App is a citizen-based application of the Rajasthan state. It administers different services to the residents of the state at the time of coronavirus pandemic lockdown/ curfew conditions in the state.
With the help of this app, people can easily get an epass for inter-state, out of the state travel during the lockdown. And this official mobile app was introduced by the government to assist residents of the state in issuing the ePass for travel. People who wish to apply for the Rajasthan Police E-Pass should follow these steps carefully:
- Applicants who are applying for the Rajasthan ePass must download and install this RajCop Citizen App on their mobile devices.
- After successful installation of the app, people have to log in to it with the help of their SSO ID and Password.
- Later, you will find an option called ‘Lockdown Pass’ on the main menu.
- Select that option and start applying for the ePass by choosing any of the following types of Passes:
- Pass for Individual
- Company/ Firm
- Apply for an Existing pass.
- After choosing the required type of pass that you need, tap on the Click Here option to apply for lockdown pass online.
- A new tab will open with an application form for ePass.
- Enter all the required details and upload related documents in the prescribed size and format.
- Once you are done with filling the application form, click on the ‘Submit for Pass’ button.
- Your ePass application will get submitted and receive a confirmation SMS on your mobile number or email about the application submission.
Applicants who have faced an issue during the application process or else need to ask any queries regarding the Rajasthan ePass Registration can reach out to the authorities by contacting on this helpline number or toll-free number ie., 0141-2225624.
Check Other States ePass Related Articles:
- AP ePass: Covid Pass Registration Status
- Delhi Curfew Pass (Delhi E Pass)
- Goa ePass – Corona Lockdown Pass
- Gujarat E Pass Registration
- Bihar E Pass Apply Online
1. How can get the ePass to travel to Rajasthan State if I am employed in some company?
You have to ask your firm or company to apply for the Rajasthan ePass when it comes to essential or emergency services.
2. How can I extend my ePass validity?
Just visit the official portal or RajCop Citizen mobile application and apply for the expired ePass by choosing the ‘Apply for Existing ePass’.
3. How can get a Rajasthan police ePass via E-Mitra Portal?
Individuals who have been registered on the eMitra app or portal can get a Rajasthan ePass for travel by downloading the same on the portal after following the above online application process carefully.
4. In how many ways citizens can apply for Rajasthan Curfew Pass?
There are three ways to apply for the Rajasthan Curfew E-Pass. They are through government introduced official portal ie., epass.rajasthan.gov.in, via a mobile app called RajCop Citizen, and finally through the eMitra app/portal.