Delhi Curfew Pass (Delhi E Pass) for Movement During Lockdown details are provided on this page in a detailed way. Candidates who are looking for a better article to understand the process of Delhi Curfew E Pass and Delhi Movement Pass can walk through this page. Here, we have started explaining right from the basic to current update on Delhi Covid-19 Curfew E Pass like what is Delhi E Pass?
A Delhi ePass is a permission letter that is issued by the government to perform any movement of emergency duty or task during the lockdown. It is a pass that allows you to travel Intestate, inter-district, or other states during curfew timings. Avail the detailed information about the Delhi ePass from the direct links furnished right here.
- Delhi Curfew e-Pass Details
- Delhi ePass Eligibility Criteria
- Important Points for Delhi Curfew Pass 2021 Application
- Who does not require Delhi Covid 19 Lockdown E Pass?
- Process for Delhi Curfew ePass Online Registration
- Necessary Documents for Delhi Curfew Travel Entry Pass
- Steps to Check Delhi Curfew ePass Application Status
- Delhi Movement Pass Details
- How to Apply for Delhi Movement ePass @delhipolice.nic.in?
- Documents Required for Delhi Movement Pass
- FAQs on Delhi Curfew & Movement E Pass Apply Online, Track Status
Delhi Curfew e-Pass Details | Delhi Lockdown E Pass 2021 Apply Online
The Chief Minister of Delhi again extended the lockdown date to June 14th, 2021. Thus, people are advised to stay at home and prevent the spread of this deadly coronavirus in the state of Delhi. The government exempted some categories of people like frontline warriors, medical professionals, government officials, police officials, essential service workers, delivery workers, etc. from the lockdown. But for the people who don’t fall in the above categories should remain the same rules and norms of the curfew decided by the state government.
If any individual is in need to travel for emergency works then they have to apply for Delhi Curfew EPass Online at the official website. After showing the approved Delhi Covid-19 Travel E Pass only they are allowed to move during a lockdown. Complete details of Delhi Curfew E Pass are tabulated below along with the eligibility, important points, how to apply online steps, documents required, and how to check application status information.
|Launched by||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Type of Pass||ePass for Movement during Lockdown|
|Beneficiaries||Essential service providers|
|Official Website||https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/relief/english/ (or) www.delhipolice.nic.in|
Delhi ePass Eligibility Criteria | Eligibility of Janta Samvad ePass
Delhi Janta Samvad ePass and Delhi Movement E Pass Eligibility Criteria are listed below with proper wordings for clear understanding to every individual.
- Mainly, this Delhi Curfew ePass for people who are included in offering needed items like ration, medical supplies, food, and other necessities but not having any identity proof with them.
- With the help of Delhi ePass, applicants can travel not only in Delhi but also can move in and out of Delhi.
- Every needed person can apply for this specific Delhi Covid-19 Curfew e-Pass.
- Citizens like doctors, licensed medical shops, nurses, police officials, etc. don’t need a Delhi e-Pass as they require to have any official identity card.
- Most importantly Delhi Movement Pass was introduced for two categories of people and they are as follows:
- People who want to travel for getting essential items and for medical emergencies.
- Who consists in the purpose of transporting essential items to customers like food, medicines, and other items.
Important Points for Delhi Curfew Pass 2021 Application
There are some necessary points to be taken care of by the citizens of Delhi state while applying for the Delhi Curfew ePass 2021 for movement during Lockdown.
- No need of applying a separate ePass for curfew movement while having an existing Covid-19 Curfew e-Pass for night curfew or weekend curfew.
- People always remember to keep both hardcopy and softcopy of Delhi E Pass. Because they can ask for a hard copy of ePass at any time while traveling.
- Candidates who are exempted from a Delhi Covid-19 E Pass should carry their identity card as well as a document stating their purpose of travel.
- If you are a person who belongs to a sector that offers essential services need to get an authorization letter from your organization with a clear statement that you being to their and your need is crucial at this time.
- After thorough scrutiny, the pass will be approved and they can also reject Delhi E Pass Application in case of unnecessary reasons stated in the application.
- Also, Delhi police will follow strict rules & guidelines of lockdown, if any individual breaks the curfew rules then strict actions can be taken against the applicant.
- For better and smoother operations of essential services, the state government introduced both two Curfew ePass and the Delhi Movement Pass for emergency movements during the lockdown.
Check Related Articles,
Who does not require Delhi Covid 19 Lockdown E Pass?
You can also check some of the categories that are offered independence and are exempted to show any ePass to the officials at checkpoints. They are as follows:
- People who travel in Delhi or out of Delhi with public transport like train, bus, and flight can show their traveling ticket as ePass.
- Students and Examination staff can move from one place to another place without ePass but need a valid admit card for students and identity proof for staff.
- All government workers, frontline workers need a proper identity that prove their professional sector.
- Officials included in essential services like electricity, water supply, healthcare, police, fire, public transports, and others are allowed to move during lockdown by showing a valid identity card supporting their profession.
- All judicial officials and members with a proper identity card also need to be permitted from the Court.
- Healthcare experts like doctors, nurses, medical supply dealers, and etc. are also exempted from Delhi Covid Curfew E Pass but they should show proper identity cards to justify their profession.
- Serious Patients and Pregnant women can move during curfew by holding proper medical documents that justify their purpose of travel.
All above-categorized people do not require any Delhi E Pass to travel but apart from these categories who step out from their houses are strictly punished by the Delhi police.
Process for Delhi Curfew ePass Online Registration
Individuals who don’t come under the above categories should apply for Delhi E Pass Online from the official website. The state government decided to introduce an online platform for the registration of Delhi covid curfew pass and movement pass to avoid the risk and make sure to create a safe environment for the citizens. Candidates can apply for the ePass from the official portal and district magistrates provide the issuance of the e-Pass to people after examining their emergency works.
Below is the detailed process for applying to Delhi covid-19 Curfew ePass follow the steps carefully:
- Open the official ePass portal and click on the link blinking at the top of the list with the text like this: “Click Here to Apply for ePass for Night Curfew from 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM & Weekend Curfew”
- Now you will be redirected to the next page ie., https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/. On this page, you are asked to select the website language Hindi or English. Click on the respective language that you prefer and proceed further.
- Now, you will see the Check Status button and one drop-down filed that shows two options, select the required one and tap Submit button.
- On the next page, you will find the enter details about Delhi Covid curfew ePass along with the application form to fill up the required details and upload the necessary documents for approval.
- After filling up the correct details, tap on the submit button.
- Now, you will get the confirmation SMS on your registered mobile, and also ePass number will be generated.
- If you get an approved E-Pass then you can be downloaded on mobile or carry both softcopy and hardcopy of it for checking at respective checkpoints.
Necessary Documents for Delhi Curfew Travel Entry Pass
In case you have applied for the Delhi Curfew ePass, then the following documents should be uploaded while submission to get the ePass approved:
- Aadhar card copy of both sides
- An authorization letter along with stating your necessity of travel from the respective firm, outlet, or workplace that you belong.
Steps to Check Delhi Curfew ePass Application Status
If you are waiting for your epass approval and want to check the status of your application, then the below steps will be helpful for you. So, check out the following steps carefully for availing the needed Delhi ePass Application Status:
- Visit the official site and then click on the issuance of the epass application provided on the homepage.
- Later, select the language and then you will be redirected to this site https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/.
- Here, you will firm the Check status button, click on it.
- On the next page, you have to provide your 7 letters ePass ID that is generated at the time of submission of your application.
- Later, tap on the Check Status icon to know whether your application is approved or rejected.
- In case, your application is approved then you just have to follow further instructions shown on the screen for downloading the Delhi ePass for movement during curfew till June 14th, 2021.
Delhi Movement Pass Details
The Delhi Curfew ePass is applicable for individuals and groups who offer essential help and items to people. But, the reason behind the offering of Delhi Movement E passes is of two types. They are as follows:
1. For people owning personal emergencies requiring visit a doctor/hospital, buying essentials items, or any other within the city or outside.
2. For somebody involved in the delivery of emergency/essential services within and outside Delhi during the movement period.
The responsibility of offering the Delhi Movement pass to the applicants was taken by the Delhi Police. To apply for the Delhi movement ePass, candidates should visit the official website of Delhi Police and get registered their itself for approval of pass. For better understanding, we have given detailed steps on how to apply for Delhi Movement ePass 2021 @delhipolice.nic.in below.
How to Apply for Delhi Movement ePass @delhipolice.nic.in?
Applicants can obtain the Movement Passes online by filling up the application on the Delhi Police official portal ie., delhipolice.nic.in. The proper steps are as follows:
- Go to Delhi Police Portal ie., www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Press the ‘Movement Pass’ tab and create an account with ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’ to Login.
- Delhi movement pass application form will be displayed on the screen, simply fill it up with the correct information.
- Later, upload your photograph and anyone of your identity proof such as an AADHAR card, driving license, PAN Card, passport, voter ID card.
- Check the filled details and click on the Submit button to submit your application.
- You will be informed through SMS as soon as your movement pass is approved.
- Once you receive the approval of your application via SMS, download the Movement Pass by login into your account.
- Keep it in your smartphone or take a printout to show it wherever needed.
Documents Required for Delhi Movement Pass
- A copy of your passport size photo.
- Any of your identity proof from the list as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License.
FAQs on Delhi Curfew & Movement E Pass Apply Online, Track Status
1. What are the helpline number or WhatsApp numbers to apply for Delhi EPass?
The following list will display the helpline number or WhatsApp numbers to apply for Delhi ePass:
- East District: 8447200084, 8375878007
- North East District: 9540895489, 8860425666
- Central District: 7428336279, 7428210711
- New Delhi District: 9540675392, 9873743727
- North District: 8595298706, 8595354861
- Shahdara District: 8595272697, 8595274068
- Southeast District: 8595246396, 8595258871
- West District: 9414320064, 8595252581
- South District: 9599649266, 9643150027
- South West District: 9971518387, 9971526953
- North West District: 8595559117, 8595543375
2. What are the important notes about Delhi Movement Pass Registration?
- With single ‘Login’, applicants can create multiple applications.
- Applicants will get two SMS. One is at the receipt of the application, and the second is while approval of the Movement Pass (so keep tracking).
- It is necessary to keep a scanned copy of (1) Photograph (2) ID proof ready before filling up the application.
3. What is the official website for applying & status check of Delhi Curfew ePass 2021?
Candidates who want to apply or status check of Delhi Curfew ePass 2021 can visit the official website ie., https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/