Kerala ePass – Jagratha Covid Pass Apply Online and Track Status can be done successfully through the official web portal ie., www.covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in. So individuals and visitors who want to apply for the Kerala Covid-19 Curfew E Pass are advised to check out this ultimate guide on Kerala ePass and follow the procedure carefully. Also, you can avail the detailed information about Kerala Jagratha Covid Pass Registration, instructions, a list of required documents, etc. from this page. Make sure to use these available links and directly jump into the necessary details on Kerala Movement Pass for Inter-state, district, or other states travel during Lockdown.
- Kerala ePass | Jagratha Covid Pass Registration
- Brief Description of the Kerala e-Curfew Pass
- Important Guidelines on Kerala Movement Pass Online Registration
- List of Documents Required for Kerala Covid-19 Curfew Pass Online Application
- Relevant Links
- Steps for the Process of Kerala ePass Registration for State Residents
- How Visitors can Apply Online for Kerala Jagratha Covid Pass 2021?
- How to check your Kerala Travel Entry Pass Application Status?
- Contact Details of COVID-19 Jagratha Kerala ePass
- FAQs on Kerala Covid Pass Registration, Apply Online, Track Status
Kerala ePass | Jagratha Covid Pass Registration
Remembering this disaster coronavirus spreading all over the world. The central and state government decided to restrict the people to step out of their houses in spite of any emergency needs to prevent the rise of the deadly virus. In India, at the starting stage, the government imposed a complete lockdown all over the country with strict rules and regulations. When it comes to the second wave of the virus, again government stated to all states Cheif ministers to implement the lockdown according to the situation of the state.
AP ePass: Covid Pass Registration Status
Kerala also imposed the lockdown to cut down the positive cases in the state and released the new rules and regulations of the movement during curfew. Every citizen of the state is advised to stay at home and step out for essential services or emergency reasons only. People who are work for essential services and frontline warriors are allowed to apply for Kerala ePass for travel. To issue the Kerala Movement E Pass for necessary citizens emergency Travels and movements, an official e-portal has been initiated as Kerala Jagratha portal. It is a kind of one-stop store for several covid-19 facilities and requirements in Kerala.
Basically, there are two major categories available for the registration process via the official Kerala covid-19 Jagratha portal. They are as follows:
- Citizens who are traveling in or out of Kerala on emergency grounds.
- Business owners or visitors who wish to travel in and out of Kerala for emergency reasons.
The whole process of registration and online application submission for the two categories are explained in a detailed manner in the below sections. So, dive into this article for a better understanding of the Kerala Lockdown E Pass 2021.
Brief Description of the Kerala e-Curfew Pass
The below table will make you understand particular important information about the Kerala ePass for movement during Lockdown.
|Type of Pass||Lockdown Travellers e-Pass|
|Portal||COVID-19 Jagratha Portal|
|Higher Authority||Government of Kerala|
|Aim||Issues e-Pass for the travel amid the coronavirus pandemic|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important Guidelines on Kerala Movement Pass Online Registration
- Applicants need to fill up the application form with correct details and valid reasons for traveling at the curfew timings and obtain the Kerala Curfew EPass.
- Mask on during your travel is mandatory for all travelers.
- Need to carry applicant’s and other passengers RT-PCR reports and the identity proofs during the trip.
- The RT-PCR report generated should be reported within 48 hours of the journey.
- The applicants and co-travelers need to tested negative to get the ePass.
- In case of a positive situation, the person should follow some set of guidelines issued by the government.
List of Documents Required for Kerala Covid-19 Curfew Pass Online Application
For applying the Kerala ePass online, applicants need to fill up the application form and upload the required documents in image or pdf format mentioned in the form. So, we have enlisted the list of documents needed for the Kerala Travel Entry Pass below:
- Proof of Identity
- A negative RT-PCR Report (less than 48 hours)
- Recent Photograph
- Active Mobile Number
|Official Website of the COVID-19 Jagratha Kerala Portal||Click here|
|Apply Online Kerala Curfew e Pass||Click here|
|Track Your Application||Click here|
|Kerala COVID Control Rooms||Click here|
Steps for the Process of Kerala ePass Registration for State Residents
Residents of Kerala state or other states visitors need to apply for ePass for movement during the lockdown and get domestic entry, International entry, guest entry, or a short visit for emergency reasons. So applying for covid jagratha pass Kerala via the official portal is explained easily in the following steps. Take a look at the steps before starting your application procedure for getting a clear idea:
- Visit the official website of the COVID-19 Jagratha Kerala portal.
- Select the ‘citizen’ option on the home screen.
- By using drop-down menu options, choose the Type of event registration option for the next process.
- Now, you have to enter your mobile number and then enter the OTP received on your phone for verifying your number.
- Later, it will display some of the guidelines for the movement of Kerala ePass on the screen, read them carefully and move ahead in procedure.
- In this step, you have to fill up the application form for getting the approval of Covid-19 Jagratha EPass Kerala.
- After filling in all required details and uploading the documents, tap on the save option and submit the ePass online application form.
- Once it was done successfully on the Kerala Jagratha portal, you will get a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number with a tracking status link.
- After some time, if authorities approved or rejected your permit can be sent through SMS on your mobile number defining the status of approval or rejection of your Kerala movement E pass.
- If approved then download the epass and take a printout of it for showing it to the police authorities while traveling.
How Visitors can Apply Online for Kerala Jagratha Covid Pass 2021?
If you are a visitor to the Kerala state then you can directly apply for ePass registration by the portal called Kerala COVID-19 Jagratha. This portal issues the Kerala e Pass to citizens as well as visitors in many categories like Emergency travel, short/ regular travel, domestic/ international/ Athidhi entry, etc. If your visit falls under any of these categories then go for it and fill the Kerala covid-19 ePass online application form after following all the instructions. The process to get the Kerala ePass for visitors is explained clearly in the below steps. Just follow them carefully while applying for a travel Pass during curfew:
- Open the official portal of Kerala ePass ie, covid19jagratha.kerala.nic.in
- Directly tap on the Citizen option and check out the drop-down options on the menu bar.
- In the drop-down options, you will find the ‘visitors entry’ column where it was divided into many categories.
- The options you will observe under the visitor’s entry are as follows:
- Domestic entry – for the return of the natives of the state
- International entry- for the travelers coming from abroad
- Athidhi entry- for the people visiting from other states
- Emergency travel- for movement within the state.
- Short/ Regular travel
- Now, choose the suitable option for you to visit the state and enter your mobile number in the field.
- After entering your mobile number, it will send an OTP to that number.
- Verify the number by OTP and typing the captcha code.
- Now, you will get an application form to fill and submit for obtaining the ePass.
- Fill up the details properly and upload the RTCPR report done within 48 hours.
- After doing all the above steps correctly, then submit the application form by clicking on the ‘Submit All’ button.
- A confirmation SMS along with a link will be forwarded to your registered mobile button to track your e Pass application status.
Delhi Curfew Pass (Delhi E Pass)
How to check your Kerala Travel Entry Pass Application Status?
As we said earlier, the authorities will provide a link to your registered mobile number from where you can easily check the status of your Kerala curfew ePass permit. Along with that, you even can track the application status from the official website and the steps to be followed for successful tracking of the ePass application are as follows:
- Visit the same official portal of the Covid-19 Jagartha Kerala portal.
- Now, click on the citizen tab located on the menu bar and check the drop-down list.
- In the drop-down list, there are many options like Track your Application.
- Click on it and follow the instruction mentioned on the page.
- Now, enter your mobile number and choose the application type from the given list.
- Once you are done with entering the details, type the captcha code as shown in the box and verify the OTP sent on the mobile number.
- That’s it! Finally, the status of your Kerela corona lockdown Pass will display on the screen either approved or rejected.
Contact Details of COVID-19 Jagratha Kerala ePass
With the help of the associated Department of Health Services, Kerala, the official portal of the COVID-19 Jagratha Kerala has formalized the corporation of the COVID control rooms and Oxygen war zones to help the residents with their covid-related difficulties, comprise the ambulance and oxygen-related doubts. For other doubts and covid related information, you can reach out to the DISHA Helpline number ie., 1056 and 0471-2552056. Moreover, you can get advice from a doctor for covid-related medical emergencies or issues via the 24 hours e-Sanjeevani Telemedicine Services Portal.
Check Other States ePass Articles:
FAQs on Kerala Covid Pass Registration, Apply Online, Track Status
1. What is the Kerala COVID-19 Jagratha Portal?
One-stop destination to get assistance on all the COVID-related resources and services across the state is called the Kerala COVID-19 Jagratha Portal. Also, it provides major services such as issuance of Kerala Travellers e pass for the citizens and visitors’ entry to the state, real-time data on the availability of the ICUs and oxygen beds in the hospitals, contact details of all the control rooms & oxygen war zones of all districts, provisions for the business owners, etc. through one portal.
2. What is the validity of the approved Kerala Lockdown ePass?
The validity of the Kerala movement Pass will completely depend on the date that you have mentioned in the form while submission.
3. Is having ePass necessary at the emergency time?
Yes, it is necessary to obtain the ePass and self-declaration form too in the emergency time. So applying before is the best way to avoid last-minute rejections or mistakes. When it is a medical emergency like critical conditions then you are exempted from the ePass.