Bihar E Pass Apply Online at serviceonline.bihar.gov.in and get the Covid-19 Lockdown 2021 ePass for Traveling to other places for emergency needs. Due to the increase of deadly & dangerous coronavirus in all states, the government of India allowed all states CM to implement the regional lockdown. To stop the spread of the coronavirus second wave, the chief minister of the Bihar Government declared the complete lockdown from May 14th to May 25th, 2021 later it was suspended to June 8th, 2021.
Hence, Bihar Covid e Pass for Interstate, Inter-district, and within-district travel movement will be available for all residence citizens of Bihar state. Go through this page for getting more information on Bihar e-Curfew Pass for Covid-19 like apply online, registration, application tracking, status check, helpline number, Bihar lockdown guidelines 2021, and many more.
- Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in Bihar ePass Apply Online
- RTPS Bihar Covid-19 Travel Pass Registration
- How to Apply Online for Bihar EPass @Serviceonline.bihar.gov.in?
- Procedure to Check Bihar E Pass Application Status
- How To Get or Download Bihar Lockdown Travel e Pass?
- Bihar e-Curfew Travel Entry Pass Registration Helpline Numbers
- Instructions to Apply for Bihar Vehicle e-Pass & Travel Entry Pass
- FAQs on Bihar ePass Application for Lockdown Travel Entry, Check Status
India is suffering a lot from this deadly virus attack in the present situation. Covid-19 cases are rising up day by day and break that chain of positive rate government took the decision to keep lockdown in all states and make India again to normal days in 2019 and before. As orders received from the central government, the Bihar government took immediate actions and kept the lockdown in all districts of Bihar. Thus, the generation of Bihar EPass started. People who are in need of emergency situations can travel from one place to other by using the ePass for movement during the lockdown.
Do Refer: AP ePass: Covid Pass Registration Status
The Online Application for issuance of Bihar E Pass for Travel during Curfew is provided on the official website ie., serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. People need to apply online for the Bihar Covid ePass for valid and emergency reasons. So, that you get approval from the authorities and complete your necessary works and services by following the guidelines of lockdown. If anyone breaks the rules and guidelines of covid lockdown in the state then they have to face strict legal actions. Below we, have tabulated the important details about the Bihar Travel Entry Pass for the Covid-19 disaster.
|Name of the State||Bihar|
|Type of Lockdown||Complete Lockdown|
|Lockdown Status in Bihar||Till 8th June 2021|
|Type of Pass||e-Pass for COVID-19 Disaster|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||BPMS, Government of Bihar|
People who are looking for the detailed steps on How to Apply Online for Covid-19 Curfew ePass Form can follow the below-mentioned process carefully and then travel to other states for your emergency work with the help of the approved Bihar e-Pass for Covid-19 Disaster.
- First and foremost, open the official website of the Bihar State Government ie., serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- On the home page, at the top of the left side, there is a switch language option that converts the website language between Hindi and English.
- Next to the language button, you will see the ‘Apply Online’ drop-down.
- Hit the last option ie., “Issuance of e-Pass for Covid-19 Disaster”. Then, it will be redirected to a new page in a new tab.
- An Application form of ePass will be shown on the screen where you have to fill the blanks with the correct details of yours and apply for the Bihar ePass.
- Also, you should upload some required documents like identity proof, passport size photograph, etc. with the help of a small camera icon.
- Check the details and click on the ‘I Agree’ checkbox.
- Also, give the details in the ‘Apply to the Office section’ and then done with the word verification by entering the numbers provided at the bottom of the page.
- At last, tap on the Proceed option and check the preview version of your application form carefully before final submission and make any changes if required.
- Later, hit the “Attach Annexure” Option and then upload the required documents over there from the device such as Identity Proofs and Letters from the office, etc on the next page.
- Finally, press the Submit button and take a look at the preview details and again click on the submit option.
- Once you have submitted successfully, you will get an SMS on your registered mobile number and email-id.
Also, remember to check out the proper and detailed version of the application procedure for Bihar ePass by clicking on the e-Pass Applicant User Manual PDF before going to view the online application status tracking steps for ePass of Covid-19 Bihar from the below module.
In the above section, we have seen how to apply online for Bihar Travel Entry E Pass. Now, in this section, you will be going to know about the process of the Bihar E Pass Status Check. Tracking the application status is also one of the important steps that any individual will go through at the time of Bihar E Pass Registration. So, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Bihar Government from the link provided here: https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
- On the home page, there is a menu bar with various sections. Click on the Citizen section then you will see the drop-down with three options.
- There is an Option ‘Track Application’, click on it and you’ll see a pop-up screen.
- Now, you have to choose your Reference number or OTP to check the status of your application.
- Based on your choice, you will get to check the appropriate details on your screen.
- Finally, there will be a Captcha to provide and press the Submit button to obtain the application status information.
Once you applied for the Bihar ePass for Covid Curfew Travel, then it takes few hours or a day or two days to approve it by the authorities. If your application is filled with the required & correct details and with the valid reason for traveling to other places can make you receive the approved ePass by the Bihar government. Otherwise, the application may get rejected by them.
If it is approved then the further process is to download and get the Bihar ePass. The below steps are to be followed to get and download the Bihar Covid Travel Entry Pass properly:
Step 1: Once it gets approved, then you will get the SMS with a download link on the registered mobile number.
Step 2: Make use of that download link in SMS and open it on your mobile browser or computer browser by copying the link.
Step 3: After opening up with the link, you have to enter your application number to get and download your Bihar ePass for Movement during Lockdown.
If any individual faces issuance of covid 19 EPass from online then they can move further by using the WhatsApp helpline numbers issued by the Bihar government. All those issuances of covid-19 curfew ePass can be now done through helpline contact services. So, here we have tabulated the list of Whatsapp numbers for Bihar ePass Registration:
|SDO Patna||6287 590 578|
|SDO Patna City||6287 590 580|
|SDO Danapur||62 8759 0585|
|SDO flood||628 7590 581|
|SDO Paliganj||628 7590 582|
|SDO draft||6287 590 579|
To beat the rising waves of Covid-19, the Bihar government is following strict curfew guidelines. For your reference, we have listed some of the important instructions about the Bihar ePass for COVID-19 Disaster.
- Candidates who need to travel within the state for emergency reasons and important works can apply for Bihar ePass Online.
- You can find various categories of ePass for various people. And these Bihar Covid-19 Curfew Passes are issued based on the applicant’s profession and purpose.
- In case, officials find any invalid reasons while verification of Bihar ePass Application then it will get rejected straight away by the authorities.
- Applicants who are registering for travel entry outside the state of Bihar should apply for curfew E Pass Bihar by filling the offline application provided on the web portal.
- Later, the applicant has to take these required documents to the District Control Room for final verification and approval.
1. What is the official website for Bihar EPass Registration?
Individuals who need to apply or register for Bihar EPass for covid-19 Travel entry can visit the official website ie., email@example.com
2. Can I reach out to the application link on the official portal?
Yes, you can reach the Issuance of e-Pass for COVID-19 Disaster link directly on the official portal at the left-hand side sections.
3. Is there a requirement to attach the enclosure in the form?
Of course, yes, you need to attach the necessary documents in this form for submission and approval of Bihar ePass for Travel within a state.
4. From where can I get the complete details about Bihar E Pass Apply Online, Application Status, Downloading?
You will get the entire information about the application process, application status check, how to download Bihar e-Curfew Pass from our article published on Versionweekly.com