Maharashtra E Pass Portal – Maha Police E Pass Online Registration, Status Check, Lockdown Pass Instructions, and many more are prevailing here. You can check the below modules carefully for grabbing the whole information about the Maha Police Lockdown Pass Apply Online. Residents of Maharashtra can apply for the Covid Travel Entry ePass on the official website and from this page by clicking on the provided direct links.
Every citizen of the state is advised to stay at home and prevent the spread of this infectious disease. By strict guidelines and rules, the police of Maharashtra are restricting the people to step out of houses without any valid reasons like an emergency. Thus, one needs to follow the instructions strictly and help the government to curb this deadly virus attack on the state of Maharashtra. Please, click on the active links available here and directly jump into the required information about the Maha Police Covid-19 Curfew E Pass 2021.
Latest Update: Present there is no lockdown in Maharashtra State, so people are exempted to travel without Maha Police ePass. But taking safety measures like wearing masks, maintaining social distance is very important and mandatory for all citizens.
- Apply Online for Maharashtra e Pass at Covid19.MHPolice.in
- All About Maharashtra Emergency Stickers
- Important Points to Know about Maha Police Curfew E Pass
- List of Required Documents for e Pass Maharashtra Online Registration 2021
- Maharashtra Epass Important Links
- How to Apply for Maha Police ePass Online?
- Steps to check Maharashtra Police e Pass Application Status
- How to download the Maharashtra Corona Lockdown Pass Online?
- FAQs on Maharashtra Police covid-19 E Pass Online Registration, Status Check, Helpline Number
By understanding the present rise in the covid cases, the state government imposing complete lockdown in the state of Maharashtra. On Thursday(6th May 2021), Chief Minister of Maharashtra ‘Shri Uddhav Thackeray’ stated that, ”it can be prevented if we take strong measures and follow them without any fail”. Government imposing this lockdown with utmost important guidelines that should be followed by the residents of the state strictly.
Apart from this, the movement of the people is also prohibited so every citizen of the state should stay at home and step out for emergency needs only. For essential services also, people have to apply ePass at the official Maharashtra E Pass Portal. This Maha Police Lockdown ePass is the basic requirement for the needed people to travel during curfew for emergency reasons. Check out the following table for collecting quick details about Maharahstra ePass registration, application, and status check.
|Name of the State||Maharashtra|
|Type of Lockdown||Lockdown like restrictions with some relaxation|
|Lockdown Status in Maharashtra||Till 15th June 2021|
|Type of Pass||Inter-state and Intra-state Travel ePass|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Maharashtra Police|
In the beginning stage, the Maharashtra state government imposed the lockdown completely and offered three types of color-coded stickers. These stickers are known as emergency stickers and people need to affix them in front of their vehicle during travel. The major purpose of introducing these stickers is to recognize the people by police quickly. But there are many drawbacks faced by the Mumbaikars using these stickers. Hence, finally, the Mumbai police have stopped this emergency sticker scheme. Below we have given the facts for each emergency sticker. They are:
- Red Sticker: This sticker is affixed by the Doctors, medical staff, and associated with other medical services.
- Yellow Sticker: People who work for essential and exempted services make use of this Yellow Sticker.
- Green sticker: Individuals who travel for delivery of eatable and food items.
- Residents like individuals or groups allowed to apply for Maharashtra covid lockdown travel entry pass from the official portal introduced by the state government.
- Filling the details correctly in the online application form of Maha Police ePass is important.
- Also, applicants can unite all the required documents in a single file and upload them while submission.
- By verifying the applicants’ purpose and submitted documents, the authorities will approve or reject the pass.
- A token Id will get generated after submitting the application form and it helps you to track the status and download your ePass after approval from the concerned authorities.
- The details printed on the ePass are such as vehicle number, validity, and a QR code.
- There is a requirement to carry a both hard or soft copy of your epass during your travel and show them when asked by the cops.
- After expiring the validity of the ePass, applicants are advised to apply once more for your emergency travel or else using the same ePass is a punishable offense and they take strict actions against such mistakes.
Being ready with the following documents in a scanned format and prescribed size is very important to submit the Maharashtra Corona e Pass Application online. They are as follows:
- Applicant’s photograph in less than 200KB size.
- Photo identity proof and other relevant documents in less than 1 MB.
Also, you need to keep a copy or original identity proof uploaded in the application for further purposes during transit.
|Maha Epass||Apply Online here|
|Maha Epass Application Status||Check here|
|Download Maha Epass||Get here|
|Official Portal for Maha Epass||Check here|
Individuals and business people who are connected with essential services and emergency needs can apply online for Maharashtra ePass from the official portal. The steps that should be followed while applying for the maha police movement pass are given here:
- Firstly, visit the official web portal through the above-given link.
- Read the instructions regarding ePass on the homepage
- After that, click on the ‘Apply for Pass here’ tab.
- It will redirect to a new page with a pop-up message stating that ‘Do you need to visit outside Maharashtra or not’. Click on the radio button at the required option.
- If yes, then you have to enter the number of co-passengers by choosing from the dropdown menu.
- After that, start filling up the required fields with your correct details in the ePass online request form.
- Once you are done with entering the personal details then mention the valid reason in brief.
- Choose the vehicle type you use at the time of traveling like vehicle number and present address.
- Also, providing the return route is so important. Therefore, choose whether you will return from the same route or not.
- Once the filling up section is completed, upload the required documents in the given size and format.
- After submitting the application form, portal authorities will generate the e-token ID and sent the same to your mobile number. Keep it safe as it is useful for status tracking and downloading the ePass.
After successful submission of the maha police e pass application, you will receive the token id on your mobile number after thorough verification of your application. Once you get the token id, you can easily track your permit of Maharashtra ePass on the official portal. If your application is approved or rejected, the officials will send you an SMS on your registered mobile number if not then follow the below steps carefully and check the status via the online official portal of maha police:
- Again visit the official site or else go for the above available link in the table.
- Now, you will be redirected to the correct page where you need to check the status.
- On the homepage, you will find the “check status” tab, click on it.
- After that, you have to enter your Token ID which was received at the submission of your form.
- Click on the submit button and it will display the application status on the screen.
After checking the application status, you have to proceed with the download process to show the ePass to the police authorities during travel movement either a soft or hard copy. So, we have compiled the process of downloading the Maha police travel e Pass from the online portal in the detailed steps below. Kindly follow them for a proper download of your Maharashtra curfew ePass:
- First and foremost, you have to visit the official portal again and now press the “Download Epass” tab on the homepage.
- It will take you to the new tab where you have to enter your token id again and click on the submit button.
- After submitting the token id, you can see your Maha Police E Pass on the screen.
- Check the details printed on the ePass like validity date and many more carefully.
- After verification of the details, click on the download icon and save the file on your mobile or take a printout of it for further purposes like when police authorities suddenly ask you to show the hard copy and soft copy both.
- To avoid such situations having both copies is best during your travel for emergency reasons.
1. From where can I submit the Maha police ePass Application Online?
You can submit the Maharashtra Police ePass Application Online through the official maha police portal ie., covid19.mhpolice.in.
2. Do I expect approval of Maharashtra ePass within hours?
Not really, the approval for Maharashtra e Pass can be authorized by the district officers. So, it takes nearly one day to get the approval meanwhile you can check your application status.
3. How can I track my Maha Police Lockdown Pass Status Online?
You can track the ePass permit status online by visiting the official portal or else by clicking on the link provided in this article.
4. Do any documents required while submitting the Maha Lockdown E pass?
Yes, citizens who are applying for Maha Police E Pass need to upload their photographs, Identity proof, and documents related to their purpose while submission.
5. Which color sticker I should affix during my transit?
At present, individuals are free from this scheme so no need to affix any stickers on the vehicles during transit.