Candidates who wish to travel during lockdown for emergency services can opt for the Odisha E Pass Apply Online through the official web portal ie., covid19.odisha.gov.in. In this article, we have compiled the whole information about Odisha Covid-19 Curfew E Pass such as Apply Online for citizens and visitors from other states, Registration process, status tracking, important guidelines, list of required documents, and many more. So, applicants can easily start their application process and clarify their plenty of doubts while getting the approved covid-19 Odisha ePass for travel during a lockdown. Make use of the below links and attain quick references about Odisha e-Curfew Pass 2021.
- Odisha Covid-19 ePass Online Registration @ covid19.odisha.gov.in
- New Guidelines regarding Orissa E Pass 2021 for Lockdown
- List of Documents Required to Get Odisha Corona Lockdown e-Pass
- How to Apply Odisha Vehicle ePass Online for Traveling Out of Odisha?
- Steps to Track the Odisha Lockdown ePass Application Status
- Procedure for Odisha E Pass Registration for Returning to Odisha from the Other States
- FAQs on Odisha Entry Pass for Covid-19 Curfew
The Odisha state government also decided to impose a strict lockdown in the state because of the rise of the Covid-19 pandemic. Considering the strict guidelines of the Odisha Lockdown, people were restricted to mobility throughout the state of Odisha. But, if any individual needs to travel for any emergency reason then they have to show the ePass to the police at the checkpoints.
To have the Odisha Curfew EPass, you need to apply online at the official portal called Covid-19 Odisha State Portal. Business owners, medical services, patients, essential goods and services, many other emergency works related people are allowed to commute in lockdown with ease by taking the authorized Odisha EPass for Lockdown Travel. Also, go through the below table and gain some more information about Odisha Covid-19 e-Curfew Pass briefly.
|Name of the State||Odisha|
|Scheme Name||Apply for Covid 19 Epass in Odisha|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Aim||To Give Epass To Worthy People|
|Benefits||Convenient Access to Necessary Services During Lockdown|
|Beneficiaries||People of Odisha|
|Applicability||For Intra & Inter-State Portability|
- For citizens who are allowed to travel out from the state of Odisha, a copy of the inter-state lockdown pass will be sent via e-mail to the District Magistrate in the concerned state.
- The details prescribed in the Orissa ePass online application form include like date of issue, the name of the vehicle’s owner, mobile number, driver’s name, and mobile number, registration number, type & seating capacity of the vehicle, and stated time and date of departure.
- Also, state police authorities had a command on stopping the unnecessary movement during the lockdown and deter any applicants traveling within the state or outside the state without having proper documents like ePass, identity proof, workplace ID card, etc.
- Individuals who are traveling during curfew for emergency reasons need to keep multiple copies of all of the documents and the epass.
Also Check: Goa ePass – Corona Lockdown Pass
Applicants should ready with a scanned copy of the following documents for successful submission of the Odisha ePass application. The relevant documents to get Odisha corona pass are listed below:
- ID evidence
- Address evidence
- Proofs in unique
- Application letter declaring the motive of an epass
Follow the detailed steps given below to apply online for Covid-19 Odisha ePass from the official portal for traveling out of the state:
- Firstly, visit the official portal of Odisha ePass or else click on the link available here: covid19regd.odisha.gov.in/epass/migrantregistrationoutside.aspx
- By clicking on this link, you will directly observe the application form for ‘REGISTRATION PORTAL FOR PERSONS DESIROUS TO TRAVEL OUT OF ODISHA’.
- Once you stepped into this page, fill up the details required for the submission and upload the relevant document in the prescribed size and format.
- Once you are done with submitting documents check the details entered in the online application form and click on the submit button.
- After submitting the Odisha lockdown travel pass application, the authorities will generate the registration no.
- Keep it safe and make use of it in further tracking process and at the time of downloading the epass.
Once you are done with the submission of the application form, now it’s time to check the application status whether it is approved or rejected by following the below steps carefully:
- To check the e-pass status, open the page with the help of the link available here: https://covid19regd.odisha.gov.in/epass/CheckStatus.aspx
- Else, visit the official COVID-19 ePass Portal by the Government of Odisha by clicking on this link.
- On the screen, you will find the yellow-colored button written as ‘Check E-Pass Status’.
- Click on it. After that, it will ask you to enter the registration no. which we received after submitting the form.
- After entering the number in the given field, you have to tap the ‘check status’ button which is colored in blue.
- Within seconds you can see the current status of your permit or else approved or rejected status on the screen.
- If approved then download the ePass on your mobile and also take a printout of it for further purposes.
Applicants who are traveling to Odisha from other states are advised to follow the below steps carefully and apply online/offline for Odisha Travel ePass 2021.
- First and foremost, travelers need to visit the COVID-19 Odisha State Portal from here.
- Next, you will find the Registration section on the homepage.
- Go for the first block under the Registration section where it provides online & offline Registration for returning to Odisha from other states.
- Click on the first link to fill up the form and move to the next steps.
- If you want to apply ePass offline then go for the second link ‘Offline Form’ and download the application on your mobile or take a printout of it.
- Next, follow the prescribed instructions on the application form and successfully apply for Odisha e pass.
- If you wish to proceed with the online application process then continue the below steps once you are done with Step 4.
- After filling in the details submit the form and wait for the approval of your permit on your registered mobile number.
Refer More Related ePass Articles:
- Gujarat E Pass Registration
- Delhi Curfew Pass (Delhi E Pass)
- Bihar E Pass Apply Online
- AP ePass: Covid Pass Registration Status
1. Who can apply for Lockdown Epass in Odisha?
People worked for the essential services and individuals or groups who have any other emergency to travel the interstate, district, within the state, or out of the state can apply for Odisha Covid-19 Epass.
2. Where can I submit the Odisha E Pass Online Application Form?
The application forms of Odisha Online ePass can be submitted through the official COVID-19 Odisha State Portal.
3. What is the helpline number for Odisha Covid-19 Curfew E Pass Registration?
People who are facing issues while submitting the ePass application form online for traveling urgently can contact this helpline number of Odisha epass registration: 9439994859.