AP ePass – How to Apply Online, Check Online Registration Status, Required Documents of AP Curfew E Pass Application Form, and other important points regarding Andhra Pradesh Covid Pass are provided in this article in a detailed manner. People who are looking for complete information about AP State ePass registration and application Online can refer here. In Andhra Pradesh, the government announced the partial lockdown from May 5th to May 31st for the first time then it was extended to June 10th and the curfew timings are 12 PM to early morning 6 AM.
However, Government has come up with some strict guidelines and regulations to control a curfew, to maintain it even more strictly they have introduced to get the ePass for movement during the lockdown. So any individual from AP state or from the other states like Telangana, Tamilnadu, Karnataka, etc. should show the AP ePass approval for emergency traveling at the border of the state. People who are in need of this Andhra Pradesh ePass, visit the official website of the Government of Andhra Pradesh and apply for it online. Act responsibly and apply for an AP Covid E Pass only in case of extreme emergency.
- AP ePass Registration Online
- Detailed Steps to Apply Online for AP ePass for Movement During Lockdown
- Submission of Required Details & Documents for Andhra Pradesh Curfew ePass
- Covid-19 Lockdown: Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the Issue of Emergency Passes for Important Services
- Important Points About AP Covid E Pass
- Final Words
To break the chain of this deadly infection and to reduce the daily cases of COVID in AP state, the government of Andhra Pradesh decided to announce the partial lockdown from May 5th to June 15th, 2021 at present. The movement of people during curfew timings is strictly prohibited by the AP Police. Also, AP citizens or other state people like Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Telangana should get the AP EPass Online Application to travel during lockdown for emergency services.
At the AP borders, people should show the online AP ePass approved document to allow you to another state for needed works like medical, production, shipping of goods & services. The below-tabulated details will make you understand clearly an overview of AP Covid ePass Registration information like state name, type of lockdown, pass, AP lockdown status, method of application, official portal, etc.
|Name of the State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of Lockdown||Partial Lockdown|
|Lockdown Status in Andhra Pradesh||Till 15th June 2021|
|Type of Pass||Movement e-Pass during Lockdown|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
All citizens of AP should follow the below provided detailed steps for applying AP ePass successfully online and travel to other places in emergency situations only. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Initiate your registration process for AP ePass by visiting the online official website of the Andhra Pradesh portal.
Step 2: Read the guidelines and tap on the option of Apply for Service on the homepage.
Step 3: Next, you’ll redirect to another page where you will find the application form of AP ePass for movement during Lockdown.
Step 4: On this page, you have to fill the application form with the necessary details like the applicant name, gender, movement type, mobile number, email address, identity proofs, etc.
Step 5: Also, you need to upload some documents like passport size photograph, identity proof, other important & needed certificates.
Step 6: Later, add the details of members by clicking on the addition symbol under Traveler’s Details section.
Step 7: Furthermore, you need to accept that you have the Arogya Setu application installed on your phone.
Step 8: In this step, provide the given captcha details that are displayed on the screen after reviewing all the filled information.
Step 9: At last, tap on the submit button, and then your application is all set for verification and approval.
Once you submit the Online application form of AP ePass, you will get the SMS on your registered mobile number for confirmation of your application. It takes a day or two days to get the approval of the ePass from the officials. After the approval of AP Curfew ePass, again you will receive the SMS where you can download the ePass for Movement during Lockdown.
The complete list of needed information and documents that you should have to fill the application form of AP E Pass is listed below:
- Name of Applicant
- Purpose of e Pass
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Movement Type
- Type of Vehicle and its registration Number
- Applicant Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Pass Time Duration.
- GST and Employee Details
- Traveling Tickets
- Copy of Wedding Card in case of marriage invitations
- Admission card, or institute card for students
- Medical report in case of patients
- Death certificate for attention funeral
- Accommodation Proof
- Letter from Government authorities for essential service exemptions
Document to Upload:
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID, or other]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Covid-19 Lockdown: Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the Issue of Emergency Passes for Important Services
The issuance of Covid-19 emergency passes is given by the government of AP to the people that may be engaged in production, shipping, sale of important works, and imparting significant offerings to produce specific availability of crucial works and offerings withinside the state. You can check out the application manner for the Covid-19 E-Pass is given in the provided attachment document
- Click Here for Covid-19 Emergency Pass (Andhra Pradesh) Download
- O. Rt. No. 289 – List of Essential Services/works, Transport Services, Movement of staff/personnel – Exemption from Lockdown – Agriculture & Cooperation Department: Click right here to download
Now, the generation of ePass became quick once the considered important details that comprise names, addresses, and speak to info are submitted from their personal smartphone.
Citizens of Andhra Pradesh should follow all AP Government restricted lockdown guidelines during the lockdown and also aware of the important points about AP E Pass while applying for movement during lockdown from AP to other states or Other states to AP. The below are few necessary points to be followed by every citizen of Andhrapradesh while applying an AP Curfew ePass:
- AP people should apply for ePass on the Official website by filling the application form and submit it for approval.
- People can check the ePass approval status on the official portal. Go to Dashboard and enter the required details in the provided text fields then click on the check status.
- AP government issues the ePass for the movement of essential goods and helps people to produce and shipping of crucial items.
- Also, people are allowed to apply for ePass for traveling in emergency work like medical services, and others.
- People can also face rejected ePass approvals by the government in case of irrelevant or unsatisfactory reasons given by the applicant at the time of application.
- So, citizens of Andhra Pradesh are advised to apply the Epass for traveling to other states for emergency needs like medical, or legal works.
- Also, e-Pass has been designed for the owners of offerings such as grocery/milk/chemists, etc. below the major offerings.
- In the case of goods and services AP E Pass registration, Passes will be issued to 20% of personnel or as a minimum 5% from every manufacturing unit in production and delivery businesses and factories of significant works, with a situation to regulations.
- Ensure that you enter all required information correctly and upload valid documents; else your application will get rejected.
Andhra Pradesh citizens who want to travel to other states in emergency situations during this Pandemic Situation of Covid-19, a dangerous contagious infection should follow all above government restrictions for your safety and good health. In case, of any emergency people should carry an e-pass for movement during Lockdown.
After applying to AP Curfew ePass, the government will approve your request and they will send an AP ePass to your mobile so that you can move from one place to another. Perfect and valid information should be given to the government while applying for Andhra Pradesh Emergency Pass. Also, it is desirable to install the Aarogya setu App on your mobile phone to avoid areas with more COVID cases.