Digital Gujarat E Pass Registration Online Process along with Steps to Check Gujarat Travel ePass Application Status discussed elaborately in this article. Because of the extended lockdown in all major states, the Gujarat state government also introduced a separate official website for publishing complete information about Covid-19 and for issuing the ‘Covid-19 Curfew E Pass’ and ‘Covid-19 Essential Services Pass’ for diverse cities people in Gujarat.
The official ‘Digital Gujarat’ is the most dedicated Online Platform come up to issue e-passes for the benefit of people, including migrants. Now any individual of Gujarat can apply for the exemption pass for movement during lockdown from the official website ie., digitalgujarat.gov.in, and easily get approved for the Inter and Intra-state travel pass during Curfew at Gujarat State.
- Digital Gujarat ePass Apply Online Exemption Pass
- Overview of Gujarat Exemption ePass
- Covid-19 Gujarat Lockdown E-Pass Online Registration
- Documents Required for Gujarat Exemption Pass in Lockdown
- Steps to Apply Online for Digital Gujarat Covid Travel ePass 2021
- Procedure for Gujarat E Pass Status Check
- How to Apply Gujarat COVID-19 ePass Offline?
- Digital Gujarat e-Pass Helpline Number
- Essential services list for Gujarat curfew e-pass
- FAQs on Digital Gujarat Inter State Pass for Lockdown Exemption
The state government of Gujarat is witnessing the worst situation day by day due to the deadly disaster coronavirus. So, to control and prevent the rise of daily covid-19 positive cases and death rate, the Gujarat government decided to announce the lockdown and follow the strict curfew guidelines by everyone during the lockdown. If not, police officials will strictly punish those persons right away.
Thus, to get the exemption from the lockdown for the essential services, medical works, emergency reasons, etc. government introduced the issuance of the Digital Gujarat Lockdown Pass. This Digital Gujarat Curfew E Pass is authorized by the officials for travel within the state, out of state, coming to Gujarat by checking the emergency reasons you stated on the application form.
The following overview table will help you in understanding the Digital Gujarat Covid-19 Exemption ePass details:
|Category||Lockdown exemption pass|
|Applicable for||Essential service provider|
|Application link||Check below|
In order to apply for the Digital Gujarat Exemption Pass 2021, you need to register in the official portal ie., digitalgujarat.gov.in, and start processing the Covid-19 Gujarat Lockdown E-Pass Online Application Form by filling up the details needed for the authorization. Also, check the User manual for understanding how to use the official portal and login to it successfully by the available link in the table. Apart from the user manual, we have also provided the direct links to follow the COVID 19 Pass issue guidelines for people of Within Gujarat, Out Of State, Coming to Gujarat.
|Important Docs||Download Links|
|User Manual About Digital Gujarat Portal||Click Here|
|COVID 19 PASS ISSUE GUIDELINE(Within Gujarat)||Click Here|
|COVID 19 PASS ISSUE GUIDELINE(Out Of State)||Click Here|
|COVID 19 PASS ISSUE GUIDELINE(Coming to Gujarat)||Click Here|
Are you planning for the Gujarat ePass for Lockdown exemption? Then, the list of the following documents is very important to upload during your submission of the online application for Digital Gujarat E Pass. Take a look at the list furnished below and get ready for Gujarat Lockdown Pass Apply Online process:
- Passport size photograph
- Any government-issued identification card
- Driving license
- Aadhar Card
- ID proof of working in the concerned shop/department/office
- Vehicle RC
- Proof of registration with government/corporation, and
- Other documents
Simply go with the below steps and start right from the Gujarat ePass Registration Online to submit the application form of Digital Gujarat lockdown pass successfully. Kindly follow the process carefully:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official portal ie., https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in by clicking on this available link.
- On the home screen, you will find the fields that you need to fill up with your required details like mobile number, date of birth, and create a password for successful registration.
- Later, you will discover the Request a New Service tab, and it includes plenty of options where you have to choose the Lockdown Exemption Pass and start filling up the several dialogue boxes that are required.
- The fields that you need to fill up are your name, aadhar card, address, email, transport details, and more. In case, you are traveling in your own vehicle, you just have to provide vehicle details and a driver’s license also.
- Next, you have to enter the exact details of the time, date, and place that you need the Gujarat epass and travel during Lockdown.
- After filling up the text form of information in the application form, now you have to upload the scanned copy of your identity proof either in the form of an image or document, as per the size mentioned in the form.
- Once you are done with the above steps successfully, submit the online form.
- Finally, you will receive the confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number after authorization of your permit again you will get the notification on Gmail or SMS on your phone.
Now, you get the Gujarat Travel ePass 2021 successfully. This pass includes a QR code that will authenticate the same.
Now you are done with your registration and submission of the online application form to authorities for Gujarat Lockdown Pass. The next process will be waiting for the approval for your permit and checking the application status. It is difficult to answer when you get the E Pass after submission so tracking it is so important. The steps to track the status of the Digital Gujarat Corona Travel E Pass are given below:
- Initially, you need to visit the same website that you applied the ePass before and log in to it with your credentials to start processing the status check of your Gujarat Lockdown Pass 2021.
- After logging in with your credentials, you will be taken to the page where you should fill up the details like your application number as well as required information.
- Once you enter the details click on the button and it will redirect you to the next page where you can check your Gujarat ePass application status.
- If it displays the authorized ePass then you can download it and take a printout of it for carrying as a copy or else show it on your mobile phone.
- One more important point to be followed by all citizens of the state is carrying identity proof along with ePass is mandatory for traveling to various places within and outside the state.
If you want to apply for Gujarat Exemption Pass offline, you have to register yourself in the official portal and then download the online application form and take a printout of it to fill up the required details and attach the necessary documents with the application form before submission. Once you are done with the above process submit the same to the concerned departments nearby you. At last, you have submitted your permit application to the authorities offline successfully now you have to wait for the approval SMS for Gujarat ePass.
Candidates who suffer plenty of issues regarding the Digital Gujarat EPass online/offline Application can contact the authorities using this toll-free Digital Gujarat Helpline Number ie.,18002335500.
- Medical Emergency
- Medical Treatment
- Food sply
- Law & Order and Magisterial Duties
- Essential Items Manufacturing
- Essential Items Transportation
- Essential Items Distribution
- Govt Health Workers (Doctors, Nurses, Medical Staff)
- Internet Services
- Postal Services
- Others which are very urgency in nature
1. Is registering in the official portal mandatory to apply for Gujarat Covid-19 ePass online/offline?
Yes, it is mandatory to register first on the official website, and then you are good to go with the application process of Gujarat ePass for movement during Lockdown.
2. How to apply for the Gujarat Exemption Pass?
You can apply for the Exemption Pass Gujarat online from the digital Gujarat official portal ie., digitalgujarat.gov.in
3. Is there any possibility to apply for Gujarat EPass Offline?
Yes, you can also apply for Digital Gujarat Lockdown pass offline by log in to the official site and then download the online application form to proceed with the next steps offline.
4. How can I find my exemption pass was approved or not?
You can either check the status from the link provided in the confirmation SMS or else you will get an SMS on your registered mobile number from the authorities with either approved or rejected status.