Punjab ePass – Curfew Pass Registration at ePassCovid19.pais.net.in: After having the previous lockdown experience, the Punjab state government took strictly about this second wave of coronavirus spread and imposed a strict lockdown in the state. The government of Punjab stated lockdown guidelines and prohibited citizens to step out of their houses. However, they have introduced a Punjab curfew pass for individuals and groups who serve the public with essential items in this pandemic situation. Individuals who wish to visit the Punjab state in case of any emergency should apply for Punjab E-Registration and travel during the lockdown. Find more information about the Punjab Movement epass from the below links and gain proper knowledge.
- Covid-19 Punjab Lockdown Pass Apply Online @ epasscovid19.pais.net.in
- Quick Overview on Punjab Curfew e-Pass 2021
- Eligibility Rules for Punjab e-Curfew Pass Online Registration
- Documents & Information Required For Punjab Covid Online E-Pass
- Procedure to Apply for Punjab Lockdown Pass Online via Official Portal
- How to do Punjab E Pass Registration for Travel through the State of Punjab?
- Steps to Check the Punjab State Curfew E-pass Application Status
- Guidelines of Punjab Lockdown 2021
- FAQs on Punjab Movement Pass Apply Online, Punjab E-Registration, Status Check
The major objective of executing this Punjab Traveller ePass scheme is to assist every resident of the Punjab state to stay safe and healthy without getting any touch with corona patients. This scheme of Punjab epass is divided into two types. One is for the individuals within the state ie., known as Lockdown Pass and the second one is for travelers coming to Punjab from other states or who need to cross Punjab to other states ie, eRegistration Pass.
Candidates who are in need of emergency services can apply for the Punjab Lockdown Pass and E-Registration from the official web portal ie., epasscovid19.pais.net.in. Check out the detailed process from the below modules along with the quick overview of Punjab Covid-19 Curfew E Pass 2021.
|Name of the State||Punjab|
|Website to apply for E-pass||www.epasscovid19.pais.net.in|
|Article Related to which Category||Punjab Curfew E-Pass|
|Reason Behind issuance of Curfew E-pass||Lockdown|
|Who can apply for Curfew Pass||Healthcare workers, logistic Employees, Worker involved in Transportation of Essential Products|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Lockdown Status in Punjab||Till 10th June 2021|
|Official Authority for Issuance of Curfew Pass||Government of Punjab|
Here is the list of categorized people and services that have been permitted to apply for the Punjab Lockdown Travel Entry Pass:
- Employees, Staff, Providers, Doctors, Junior Doctors, Nurses, Medical shop owners, Pharmaceutical service providers, pharmacy product delivery candidates are eligible for Punjab ePass.
- Individual employees or groups of workers related to supply-chain management like essential goods and services all over the state are allowed to transit via any vehicle eligible for Lockdown ePass.
- Nagar Nigam workers like laborers for the sanitization work, society cleaning work, etc are also permitted to get the Punjab Curfew E Pass.
- Media Employees & owners of both print and electronic media can obtain the covid-19 ePass Punjab online.
The authorized issuance of the Punjab Lockdown Pass can be approved by the concerned officer after verifying the submitted supportive documents while application. So, citizens of Punjab state should aware of the list of documents needed during submission of the Punjab covid-19 curfew E Pass application. Check out the below list carefully and be ready with the scanned copy of the documents.
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photograph
- Identity Card such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id Card, etc
- Name and address of the applicant
- Email ID & Mobile Number
- The details of the vehicles and the details can be registration numbers, etc.
- Reason for the movement of the vehicles
- Time duration of the movement from one place to another
Refer More ePass Articles:
- Gujarat E Pass Registration
- Delhi Curfew Pass (Delhi E Pass)
- Bihar E Pass Apply Online
- AP ePass: Covid Pass Registration Status
Are you in any emergency and want to travel within the Punjab state? Then getting a Punjab State Lockdown ePass from the official portal is necessary. Don’t worry! the process of applying to Punjab ePass is very easy by following these important steps.
- First of all, visit the online portal of Punjab ePass ie., https://epasscovid19.pais.net.in/
- After clicking on the above link, a new tab will open with two options.
- Apply for Lockdown Pass and E-Registration in blue color links.
- If you wish to move within the state for emergency works, then select the Lockdown Pass option and tap on the link.
- It will take you to the next page, where you have to ‘Fill your details for Lockdown Pass’ correctly and complete the application form with all necessary details prescribed on the portal for a permit.
- Later, you have to upload a scanned copy of two of your Government approved photo identity cards like aadhar card, electoral card, PAN card, and one photo of the applicant.
- After entering and uploading all required information in the online application form, make a tick on the declaration section before submitting the application of Punjab Curfew ePass.
- Once you are done with all the above steps, hit the ‘Submit Application’ button and within a few seconds, you will receive the confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number.
If you are a business owner or a visitor to the state of Punjab, then applying for e-registration is mandatory to transit. So, individuals are advised to follow these steps and apply for Punjab eRegistration online:
- Once again, go for the same portal and choose the second option on the page ie., E-Registration.
- After clicking on it, it will open up a new page with the application form.
- You have to fill up the form carefully with valid details and also choosing the options from both taken the RT-CPR test or the vaccination is a must.
- If you have taken either of the cases, then uploading the document proving the same is also mandatory.
- After providing all the documents and information on the application form, tap on the submit button and finish the registration process.
For Frequent Travelers:
- In case you are a daily traveler from others state to Punjab for any valid reasons then directly tap on the link given at the top of the E-Registration page.
- It will redirect to the next page where you will find one more application form.
- Fill up the required details and upload the documents asked in the form.
- After doing all the steps carefully, hit the submit button and complete the registration for frequent traveling.
Once you submit the application form online in any of the above cases, you will receive an SMS on the mobile number. After approval or rejection of your permit, officials will send you an SMS with the Punjab Registration ePass. It should be carried with you every time to show it to the police authorities while traveling to Punjab State.
Whenever you want to track your permit application status after submitting it, then please follow the below steps carefully:
- You can track the status of the ePass application through the official web portal only.
- So, visit the Punjab state government ePass issuance portal or else click on this link:https://epasscovid19.pais.net.in/status
- Now, it will ask you to enter your registered mobile number to check the application status.
- After entering the number, click on the check status option which is next to the field.
- It tracks your status in seconds and displays it on the screen
- If it displays the approved status of your permit then simply download the Punjab Curfew E Pass and take a printout of it for further purpose.
Some of the important guidelines are stated by the state government while the extension of the lockdown in the state of Punjab and clearly helps the government to deal with the risk of infection. Also, these guidelines are set for public safety so we request you all to follow them strictly and be safe from the covid-19 disease.
- Government restricted people to roam on the roads for unnecessary things. They have to step out of the house for shopping essential things and for medical emergencies.
- Individuals and owners of the essential item shops are allowed to sell without any restrictions in the declared unlock timings only.
- People need to remain in the opening and closing times of the stores and shop at fixed timing to curb the infection.
- Individuals or groups included in offering essential and medical services to the public are allowed to apply for the state government introduced lockdown ePass facility.
- People who do not fall under these categories cannot apply for the Punjab Lockdown Pass.
- Also, one more facility has been provided by the state for visitors coming to Punjab state. They have to apply online for E-Registration to enter into the state of Punjab from other states.
- Moreover, people who cross Punjab to reach out to their final stop must be done with the eRegistration and they need to provide a proper negative report of the RT-CPR test while registering.
- Educational centers or school staff should be just 50% and others are recommended to take online classes.
People who don’t follow the above guidelines and other lockdown rules are strictly punished by the authorities with serious outcomes.
Also Check: Goa ePass – Corona Lockdown Pass
1. Who is eligible to apply for the Punjab ePass for Lockdown?
People who work for essential services and in the industries that produce essential items like food, medicines, and etc. in the state of Punjab are eligible for Punjab E Pass Registration.
2. What is the time required for the creation of the new curfew pass in the state of Punjab?
It takes 48 hours for the issuance of the new ePass for the authorities after the completion of the verification process of the submitted applications from the applicants.
3. How applicants can track their application status?
Applicants can check their status from the official portal or else follow the above process and track the ePass application status with ease.
4. What is the official Punjab state ePass portal for curfew pass registration?
People who are residents in the Punjab state can fill the application form for Lockdown Pass on the official web portal ie, www.epasscovid19.pais.net.in.