Uttarakhand E Pass – Lockdown Covid Pass Apply Online, status check, rules, instructions, documents, and many more details are prevailing here in a detailed manner. Applicants who want to move during lockdown for emergency reasons need to apply online for UK Covid Lockdown ePass from the official web portal. The website that offers UK Pravasi ePass registration for travelling to/from Uttarakhand is smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in. Check the entire details of Uttarakhand Covid-19 Curfew E Pass from these available links and travel freely & safely during the lockdown.
- Uttarakhand Lockdown Covid Pass Apply Online at smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in
- Quick Overview of UK Pravasi ePass Registration
- DSCLServices.org.in Uttrakhand ePass Online Registration Instructions
- Rules for Uttarakhand Covid Lockdown
- Important Links for Uttarakhand Pravasi COVID 19 Registration
- List of Documents Needed for SmartCityDehradun UK Gov In Pass for Traveling
- How to Apply Online for Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra ePASS?
- How to Track UK Covid ePass Application Status?
- Steps to Download Uttarakhand Curfew E Pass Online
- FAQs on Smart City Dehradun UK Lockdown Covid Pass Registration, Status Check, Helpline Number
The state government of Uttarakhand made it compulsory for all who are looking to move from the state to another state or country or vice versa or within the state. So, the registration process is required to apply for UK Pravasi Covid Travel ePass 2021. People who need to travel from/to the state should follow certain guidelines, lockdown rules, registration instructions which are given in this article.
Everyone advised to follow these strict instructions and be safe from the second wave of covid-19. People who had connected with the essential services and medical services are exempted from the Uttarakhand Police ePass Registration but they have to carry an identity card offered by the firm or company or else ID proof by state or central government.
|Service provider||Dehradun Smart City LTD|
|Service name||Migrant registration/ overseas travel registration|
|Who can register?||Anyone|
|Documents required||RTPCR Report and address proof|
Before online registration of smart city Dehradun Uttarakhand ePass, applicants need to follow the below instructions very strictly:
- Firstly, you have to enter the valid phone number along with co-passenger numbers.
- If you submit any false information while applying in the portal, then there will be strict action taken against it according to the epidemic or disaster management act.
- People who are in need of emergency works can start their REGISTRATION FOR TRAVELLING TO / FROM UTTARAKHAND with ease at the official portal ie., https://dsclservices.org.in/
- It is Compulsory to follow the advisory issued by the Government of India / Government of Uttarakhand for COVID 19.
- Finally, applicants should visit the Uttarakhand State Disaster management authority website for the SOP.
Following the Uttarakhand e-Pass Registration Instructions is mandatory along with the lockdown rules. So, people are advised to follow the below few rules of Uttarakhand lockdown:
- Individuals who are coming to Uttarakhand from other states or countries with a large number of covid cases need to quarantine themselves.
- If you have carried a covid negative test in the last 96 hours done, then you will be exempted from quarantining.
- Tourists had to book a minimum of two days in Uttarakhand when traveling from out of the state.
- Apart from this, individuals who have to apply for the Kumbh Mela will be exempted, and old & pregnant ladies are suggested to move only inevitable circumstances.
- Candidates who get an approved DSCL Uttrakhand ePass must carry another Photo ID proof to utilize this Lockdown Covid Pass in Uttarakhand.
|Online registration||Click here|
|Download Registration||Click here|
|Application Status||Click here|
|Latest SOP||Get here|
|Official Portal||Check here|
Candidates who are planning to apply for UK ePass for Traveling must take a scanned copy of the following documents and upload them while registration for the Uttarakhand Pravasi Travel Curfew Pass:
- Applicant address proof/ documentary
- Carry the recently done COVID 19 test report
- Airline ticket copy for those who are traveling from out of India
In order to get an approved covid epass for traveling interstate, interdistrict, out of the Uttarakhand, applicants need to register with valid information and apply for it. Based on the reason for your travel, the authorities will make a decision to approve your Uttarakhand Lockdown ePass. For successful approval, please follow the below steps carefully:
- First, open the official web portal i.e., http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/pravasi-registration
- On the homepage, you will find the two boxes of Covid Registration – (COVID-19).
- Overseas Travel Registration – To Come To Uttarakhand and Migrant Registration – To Go To Other State are the two types of ePass Registration.
- Click on the Apply button under the respective option and it will take redirect to another website ie., https://dsclservices.org.in/apply.php
- On this website, you will directly find the application form for REGISTRATION FOR TRAVELLING TO / FROM UTTARAKHAND.
- Read the instructions prescribed on the form before filling up the details.
- After that, fill the ePass registration form with correct details and valid reasons for traveling and then upload the documents in the mentioned size and format.
- Tick the declaration boxes at the end of the form and then submit the application form by tapping the green-colored Submit button and wait for the approval of your permit from the officials.
After successful registration in the portal for Uttarakhand Pravasi ePass, you will get a confirmation for the same on your registered phone number along with the application number.
Once you have received the application number, you can check the status of your permit from the official portal of Dehradun Smart City UK ePass Registration. Once you have applied with the correct details and reason for the travel, officials will verify them and decide the approval or rejection of the pass. Please go through with the below steps carefully for tracking the application status:
- Again open the DSCL Uttarakhand ePass Registration Portal.
- Now, click on the Download Registration button under the type of selected pass option.
- It will open a new tab where you have to enter your application number and registered mobile number.
- Click on the submit button and it will appear the application status on your screen.
- If it gets approved by the officials then they will send on your registered mobile number and email id submitted provided during registration.
Applicants who had registered for the Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra E Pass will get an SMS about the approval or rejection of the application. If approved then you can download the pass from the website by using the below steps properly:
- Visit the portal and choose the download registration option which is located on the home page.
- After doing the above process successfully, you will see the approved or rejected process.
- If it appears approval status then tap on the download icon to get downloaded on your mobile number.
- Else, you can also take a printout of the approved Uttarakhand ePass for further purpose.
Do Refer Other States ePass Articles:
- Goa ePass – Corona Lockdown Pass
- Assam E Pass – Corona Pass
- Gujarat E Pass Registration
- Bihar E Pass Apply Online
1. Where citizens can apply for UK Pravasi Yatra Pass Registration?
Citizens and other state individuals can apply for UK Pravasi Yatra Pass Registration by visiting the http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/
2. Is this official website provide an option to track the application?
Yes, the official site of Dehradun Smart City Ltd offers you an option of tracking the application status online.
3. What is the toll-free number for UK ePass Registration?
Candidates who want to clear their queries regarding Uttarakhand Covid ePass Registration can contact these helpline number listed below:
- State Control Room: 0135‑2722100
- DSCL ePass Registration Helpdesk: 0135- 2750984
4. Who will verify the UK Travel ePass Applications?
Authorities who have appointed for this duty will verify the submitted details and documents along with the travel reason and then they approve or reject the Uttarakhand ePass Registration Applications.