UP Curfew rahat.up.nic.in E Pass Online Registration, Tracking Application status, eligibility rules, exempted categories, instructions, documents required for UP ePass Apply Online, and many more details are provided here. The initiation of this Curfew Pass was done because of the covid pandemic situation.
Due to the Covid-19 Lockdown, people are restricted to step out of their houses. The residents of UP state who are serving in the emergency & essential services for the state people are allowed to travel interstate, interdistrict, outside the state by applying to UP Lockdown Movement Pass. For more information, go through this entire page and get a clear idea of Uttar Pradesh Covid-19 Curfew ePass 2021.
- Uttar Pradesh Covid Lockdown Pass Apply Online | Rahat.up.nic.in E Pass
- Eligibility Rules for Applying UP Police ePass Online
- Who doesn’t need to apply for UP ePass for Lockdown Travel 2021?
- Districts Available of UP Lockdown e-Pass
- Required Documents for UP Covid Pass Registration
- Important Links for Rahat up nic in ePass Online Registration
- How to Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Travel E Pass at Rahat.up.nic.in?
- Process for UP Curfew ePass Status Check
- Uttar Pradesh Lockdown E Pass Address & Helpline Numbers
- FAQs on Uttar Pradesh(UP) Covid-19 Curfew E Pass Registration, Status Track
Uttar Pradesh State Government Officially announced the strict lockdown in the month of May and later they have extended it to 31st May 2021 by applying guidelines & also exemption rules to control this deadly virus in the state. By considering the emergency reasons and essential services, the government allowed the necessary citizens to move during lockdown by introducing the UP ePass.
Candidates who need to travel out for emergency works and reach the desired state or location must carry the approved Uttar Pradesh Lockdown Pass along with identity proofs. The official authority that approves or rejects the UP Curfew ePass Online Applications is the Office of Relief Commissioner, Government of UP. Make use of the below overview table and get some more knowledge about Covid ePass of Uttar Pradesh.
|Name of the State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Type of Lockdown||Corona curfew with Unlock from June 1|
|Lockdown Status in Uttar Pradesh||Till 31st May 2021|
|Type of Pass||Covid-19 e Pass for Essentials & Emergency|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Office of Relief Commissioner, Government of UP|
- Individuals who are currently working for the people of UP state are eligible for applying ePass for movement during the lockdown.
- People involved in the production of essential goods delivering during the curfew are allowed to apply for the Uttar Pradesh e-Curfew pass.
- The people servicing under the essential industry are eligible for taking the online curfew pass from the official site.
After announcing the complete lockdown in the state of UP till 31st May 2021, people are prohibited to step out of their houses for unnecessary activities. In case those who are residents in Uttar Pradesh state wish to move during curfew timings for any essential or emergency activities then they need to follow all instructions, guidelines and apply for the UP e-Curfew Pass for Travel.
Here, we have compiled some categories of individuals who don’t require UP Lockdown ePass during the lockdown. They are as follows:
- People associated with industrial works.
- Doctors and experts from the health care and medical units.
- Essential services like telecommunication, electricity, water, electronic media, personal safety services, financial services, and others.
- Delivery people like food, medicines, and other essential things.
- Specialists included in the crucial material transportation.
- Guys who serve in the operation of eCommerce.
- Patients who need to go for medical emergencies or pregnant women for their regular check-ups.
All the above-mentioned categories of individuals are exempted from the ePass but they need to hold essential documents like identity cards to prove their professionalism, medical documents to showcase their purpose of movement, and many others.
|Sant||Ravidas Nagar||Kushi Nagar|
The list of documents needed to upload at the time of submitting a UP Covid-19 Curfew E Pass Application form are enlisted below:
- Applicants’ Voter Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Letter of recommendation from the employer
- Latest passport size photograph
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Vehicle Number
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Status Link||Click Here|
|Instructions PDF||Check Here|
Below are the detailed steps to follow while applying the UP Travel ePass from the official web portal. Once you follow this process carefully then it becomes easy to start the application process online:
- Visit the UP ePass official website ie., www.rahat.up.nic.in
- After entering the portal, you will find the option of ePass right beside to Login option.
- Click on the ePass option and it opens another site where you can discover complete details about Covid ePass.
- Now, go for the Apply ePass tab in the menu bar on the homepage.
- After clicking on it, it will redirect to the new tab, and it pop-ups a registration form box.
- In that, you have to enter your mobile number and captcha then click on the Generate OTP button.
- It takes some time to generate OTP and verify your number with the generated OTP.
- Later, it redirects to the new screen and asks you to fill up the application form.
- On the page of UP Curfew E Pass, you should enter your details like date of birth of the applicant, residential address, the route map, pass for self or for the organization, the reason for E-Pass, type of service, Aadhar card number, vehicle number, etc.
- Once you are done with the above step, you should upload supporting documents like identity proof, profile picture, and letter of recommendation for the movement.
- Uttar Pradesh Curfew E-Pass authorities will issue the epass after verifying the submitted valid application and documents online.
Just have a look at the below instructions and steps carefully and track your ePass application status with ease. Actually, the authorities will send you an SMS of approval or rejection of the application on your mobile numbers. In case, you didn’t found the application form status, then follow these steps and check it through the online ePass portal:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website that is used to apply for UP ePass online.
- On the homepage, click on the ePass option located in the menu bar just beside to Login option.
- After that, it will open a new website.
- On the main page, you will find Track your Application Option in the menu bar. Tap on it.
- It opens a new page where you have to enter your registration number and mobile number then press the ‘Search Your Application’ button.
- Finally, it shows the current status of your application on the screen.
State Informatics Officer,
National Informatics Centre,
State Unit Uttar Pradesh
Government of India,
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology,
9, Sarojini Naidu Marg,
Helpline No or Contact No:18001805145
Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Room Numbers: 9454441081(WhatsApp) / 0522-2238084 / 0522-2235083 / 0522-2215219 / 1070
1. How to apply for UP ePass 2021?
People who wish to travel interstate/interdistrict/outside the state for essential and emergency reasons are allowed to apply for UP ePass for movement during Lockdown.
2. What is the official website to register for Uttar Pradesh Police ePass?
Candidates who are looking to apply online for UP Police e Pass should visit the official website ie., www.rahat.up.nic.in
3. How much time does it take to approve the Rahat UP Nic In Lockdown ePass Application?
Applicants need to wait for at least 24hours to get the SMS of the application status, as many citizens are applying for the UP Travel ePass.
4. Can I apply one more time if my application got rejected?
Yes, you can apply for the ePass again but providing a valid reason for traveling had chances to approve your application by the authorities.