Assam E Pass Registration for Travel Entry during Covid 19 Curfew/Lockdown details are available on this page along with extra information like Assam ePass apply online process, filling the application form for covid-19 e-Curfew Pass, Track status, helpline number, etc. People who have valid reasons to travel Inter State, district, and other states should apply for Assam Temporary e pass registration online. You can get Online Assam ePass for Travel during Curfew and Lockdown on the official website of the government of Assam. Kindly find the below-attached details about eservices.assam.gov.in E Pass for Covid-19 and proceed further to apply online and have a safe journey to your emergency destinations.
- All About Assam Corona Pass for Traveling Inter State, District & Other
- Important Links of Assam E Pass for Covid
- Assam Travel Entry ePass Registration During Lockdown
- Eligibility Criteria for Assam Corona E pass Apply Online
- How to Apply Online & Fill Assam ePass Application Form?
- Steps to Check Online Assam Travel Entry E Pass Application Status?
- Helpline Number for Registration of Assam E Pass for Covid
- FAQ’s on Assam E-curfew pass Registration & Track Status
All About Assam Corona Pass for Traveling Inter State, District & Other
Assam State Government decided to start the Lockdown restrictions for preventing the spread of coronavirus in the state. People are only allowed to step out from the houses for essential needs like medical, food, frontline working services, etc. If any of the individuals want to travel to other states or Inter State Travel for emergency services, they need to apply online for ASSAM e-PASS FOR MOVEMENT DURING COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS and fill the application form as early as possible.
However, the government of Assan has postponed traveling inter-state till June 16 so all the restrictions remain the same till then. So, for emergency reasons only people are advised to apply for Assam Entry E Pass during curfew from the official portal of the Assam State government. The official website to apply online for Assam e Pass is listed in the below table along with the direct links to register for Assam Temporary Entry pass for Travel, Assam Permanent Car E pass, and User manual for applying e-pass for essential service for Cerfew/Lockdown.
Also Check: AP ePass Covid Pass Registration Status
Important Links of eservices.assam.gov.in E Pass for Covid-19
|Assam Temporary Entry pass for Travel||Click Here|
|Assam Permanent Car E pass||Apply here|
|User manual for applying e-pass for essential service for Cerfew/Lockdown.||Check Here|
|E pass generate website||eservices.assam.gov.in|
|Travel Corona E pass link Active||Yes|
Assam Travel Entry ePass Registration During Lockdown
Candidates who are searching the process for Assam Travel Entry ePass Registration for the first time can refer to the below sections and read the instructions carefully. Also, you are not restricted to apply for ePass for travel entry only once. You can attempt a number of times in case of valid reasons to travel out of Assam. If you Apply Online for Assam E pass Registration for Travel and get rejected in any case then also you can register again with a relevant service reason.
Also, it is mandatory to retain that you just need to fall under Assam E pass Eligibility criteria for Visitor, Permanent Car, and Temporary Entry Pass. If not meeting all the points of Assam Temporary E pass for Travel Eligibility conditions, then you will not get the acceptance for applying to the Assam E Pass. Below, we have provided the eligibility criteria along with steps to apply online from the official site and check the registration status online.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Corona E pass Apply Online
The following are some of the eligibility criteria that should be satisfied by the individuals of Assam state to apply for Assam Corona Passes like Travel Pass, Vehicle Pass, Permanent car pass, and Temporary entry pass:
- The candidate who is applying for Assam ePass should not be a corona positive.
- Also, they should hold the RT-PCR Report with them while traveling from Assam to other states or from other states to Assam.
- Most importantly, the candidates must be from the category which the government of Assam has announced. For instance, an individual who wants to apply for a corona e pass Assam should come under an essential goods provider or employee, or a medical services candidate, or pharmacist.
How to Apply Online & Fill Assam ePass Application Form?
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria of Assam ePass and satisfy them first in order to apply for Covid ePass Assam. After falling under the Assam e-curfew travel Pass Eligible conditions then you are allowed to apply online for ePass registration. Need to find the proper process of filing and applying Assam Covid EPass? Follow the detailed steps given below & start the further process.
- First, open the Assam state government official site ie., https://serviceonline.gov.in/
- Then, you will be redirected to the home page and click on the application form of Assam EPass.
- Now, you need to fill the required details available on the screen and especially fill those fields that are marked with * and check further.
- Press the submit button and check the preview of the details that you filled earlier, if any changes required then edit them and again click on the submit button.
- After submission of details, you need to start uploading the mandatory documents and submit them by clicking on the “Attach Annexure”.
- For saving the submitted documents, you will be given the “Save Annexure” button on the page, click on it to save them.
- Once you press the button the documents will get saved and you can see the preview tabs of your details as well as extra info.
- Now, it comes to the end of the Assam ePass application form. Press the submit button for final submission and get your acknowledgment page.
- Also, every individual who fills the application of covid ePass Assam Travel entry successfully receives a text message and an email on the registered mobile number and email id about the status of your application.
From the below section, you will get clear details about the application tracking and can check your Assam Curfew Travel Entry E Pass Application Status from the official web portal.
Steps to Check Online Assam Travel Entry E Pass Application Status?
Here are the detailed points that should be followed by the applied candidates to check or track the application status of Assam ePass. So, get into it and carefully follow the steps:
- After filling the required details and uploading the documents, you will submit the Assam E Pass Application Form Online.
- Then, it will take some time to update the status by the government of Assam in the tracking link.
- Also, you can check the application status on the official portal by clicking on the tab of E pass Status.
- A new page will open and ask for your credentials to give the status information.
- So, enter the credentials and wait for the status to display on the screen.
- Either rejection or approval will be displayed from time to time so don’t be hurry.
- Also, you can receive SMS from the official on your registered mobile number in case of both rejected or approved.
Helpline Number for Registration of Assam E Pass for Covid
Most of the time, individuals apply online for Assam E Pass for movement during the lockdown. In case of any issues faced by the people while registration or filing the application form on the official web portal, they are suggested to contact using the Helpline numbers. The government of Assam declared a few WhatsApp numbers for offering assistance at the time of emergency services to people. If you want to apply for the Assam Inter state travel E Pass in case of any emergency then people are supposed to send their details via given WhatsApp numbers.
Here are the three Assam E Pass Helpline Numbers ie., 8638112297 / 7002546684 / 6901462595 that are helpful for all citizens of Assam during covid curfew ePass registration.
FAQ’s on Assam entry E-curfew pass Registration & Track Status
1. Is filling the Assam ePass Application Online?
Yes, Assam state individuals can fill up the application form of Assam Covid-19 ePass Online only on the official website of the Assam government via mobile phone.
2. What is the Assam e-Curfew Pass Helpline Number?
People who want to contact the government of Assam regarding ePass registration can reach out to the following Assam E Pass Helpline Numbers:
3. How to Apply Online for Assam Travel Entry E pass Registration?
The steps included in the online registration of Assam Travel Entry E Pass are simply easy to follow. Just view the application process of Covid-19 ePass Assam from the above sections of this page and submit your application form online and wait for few hours to be approved from the end of the Assam Government.