With the rise of the huge number of covid cases, Tamil Nadu applied the lockdown and curfew in the state with strict restrictions to the public. So, people are advised & requested to stay at home and for the essential services providers and frontline warriors, they have introduced Tamil Nadu E Pass – Lockdown Covid Pass to move during the lockdown. In this article, you guys will find complete information about the TN ePass like Apply Online, Eligibility Rules, Key Points, Required Documents, Exempted categories from Tamilnadu Police ePass, Status check, and many more. Please go through the available links and get a clear knowledge of TN e-Registration Covid-19 Curfew E Pass.
- TN ePass Apply Online | Tamilnadu Lockdown Covid-19 Pass Registration
- Tamilnadu e-Curfew Pass Eligibility Criteria
- Who is exempted from TN Lockdown Pass Registration?
- Major Points for Tamil Nadu ePass
- TamilNadu Covid Curfew ePass Registration Required Documents List
- How to Apply Online for TN Covid Lockdown Pass via Official Portal?
- How to Check TN E Pass Application Status Online?
- FAQs on Tamil Nadu Lockdown Covid Pass Online Registration, Track Status
TN ePass Apply Online | Tamilnadu Lockdown Covid-19 e-Registration
The disease of Coronavirus outburst the whole world over the year. Hence, central and state governments of India imposed a strict lockdown in the affected states and areas to curb the deadly infection of covid-19. In the state of Tamil Nadu, the government announced the lockdown for 2 weeks from 10th May to 24th May 2021. So, people want to follow all the instructions imposed by the government and be safe at home.
For emergency reasons, people can step out from their houses by applying for the Tamil Nadu E Pass – Lockdown Covid Pass Online from the official portal. The process of TN e-Curfew Pass Registration and status check are explained in detail in the below sections. Before starting the application process, take a look at the below table that covers an overview of TN Lockdown Pass 2021.
|Name of the State||Tamil Nadu|
|Type of Lockdown||Strict Lockdown with Exemption of Essentials|
|Lockdown Status in Tamil Nadu||Till 7th June 2021|
|Type of Pass||Inter-state and Intra-state Travel ePass|
|Method of Application||Online Only|
|Official Authority||Government of Tamil Nadu|
Tamilnadu e-Curfew Pass Eligibility Criteria
Here is the list of eligibility rules that should be satisfied by the applicants to get a TN ePass for travel during a lockdown:
- Authorities deployed under Government duty for preventing the infection in the state.
- Government forces like Police/Firemen/Water etc. worked in Emergency situations.
- Accident or any emergency disaster happened in the commoners family.
- Patients and their relatives who visited for the appointment with the doctor.
Who is exempted from TN Lockdown Pass Registration?
People who are exempted under TN E Pass are listed below:
- Citizens who work under agriculture or animal husbandry.
- Individuals associated with essential commodity services.
- Delivery people and transporters of the essential items in intra/inter-state.
- Medical service providers and doctors are also exempted.
Note: All above-categorized people do not need to issue a Tamilnadu Covid Curfew ePass for travel but they must carry their valid identity proofs provided by the firm or company or by the central or state government.
Major Points for Tamil Nadu ePass
Take a look at the below important instructions stated by the Tamil Nadu government regarding the TN Travel EPass and read them carefully:
- Individuals who have mentioned wrong details at the time of applying TN epass will be punished strictly.
- If the authorities do not feel the reason is valid, then the application will directly come under rejected and applicants should accept the rejection without creating any problem.
- Travelers who visit the TN with an ePass should stay in home isolation for 14 days.
- Also, candidates need to carry their identity cards or photo id proofs along with the Tamil Nadu Lockdown Covid Pass.
TamilNadu Covid Curfew ePass Registration Required Documents List
Below are some of the documents that you should be ready with scanned copies and upload them while submitting the Tamil Nadu ePass Application:
- Aadhar Card
- Any other photo identity proof such as:
- PAN card,
- Electoral card, or
- Driving license.
- Document to prove your visit
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply Online for TN Covid Lockdown Pass via Official Portal?
After knowing the lockdown instructions and some rules of ePass registration, it’s time to start applying for the Tamil Nadu ePass with ease. Just follow the simple steps given below and apply online for TN Lockdown Pass from the official portal:
- Firstly, visit the official site ie., https://eregister.tnega.org/#/user/pass, and register yourself by email.
- After registering successfully on the screen, you have to choose whether you are a resident of Indian or some foreign country that wants to travel to Tamilnadu.
- It will redirect to a new tab, where you have to enter your details and a captcha code and click on the Send OTP button.
- Once it verifies your mobile number with the OTP, you have to choose the ePass type from the following options and obtain it by proceeding with the next steps carefully.
- Vehicle ePass
- Passengers ePass(Train/Flight)
- Guest Workers ePass Registration
- After selecting any of the Pass, it will open an application form relevant to it and you need to fill it up correctly.
- Also, upload the documents and provide the reason for your visit before clicking the submit button.
- Once you are done with the above steps, tap on the submit and wait for your application to get approved by the officials.
- To check the application status go through the below module and follow the process carefully.
How to Check TN E Pass Application Status Online?
After submission of the application, it’s time to check the status of your permit whether it is approved or rejected. For performing the process simple and easy, please follow the below steps carefully:
- One more time you have to visit the official site of TN Covid Pass.
- Enter the mobile number that you have registered at the application time.
- Now, type the given captcha code and get OTP.
- On the next page, you have to verify your mobile number by entering the OTP.
- You will redirect to another page with several application numbers.
- Fill up your application number and click on the Search button.
- Now, you will get to know whether your application is approved or rejected.
- If it shows the approved status then download the TN Covid ePass in pdf format on your phone or else take a printout of it for further purposes.
FAQs on Tamil Nadu Lockdown Covid Pass Online Registration, Track Status
1.What is the main purpose of issuing a TN Travel Pass for Lockdown?
The main objective of issuing the TN ePass for Travel during lockdown is to permit emergency people for finishing their essential works and provide secure and hassle-free entry to the interstate, inter-district, or within the state areas.
2. Name the major categories allowed under the generation of TN ePass?
The three major categories allowed under the issuance of TN ePass are as follows:
- For Passengers
- For Vehicles
- For Guest Workers
3. How can apply for Tamil Nadu Lockdown Pass?
Applicants need to visit the official web portal of TN ePass and register themselves to apply for the Tamilnadu Lockdown Pass Online.