Karnataka ePass – KSP Clear Pass 2021 Online Registration at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in Portal and travel interstate, district, or outside the state for emergency reasons during the lockdown. Guys who want to know the proper details about Karnataka Lockdown ePass can refer to this page completely. Here, we have shared the whole information regarding KSP Clear Pass such as how it started, what are the rules, how to apply, who can apply, who are exempted under KSP Epass, etc.
So, keep reading this article till to the end and take help from the available links for quick reference on Karnataka Covid-19 Curfew E Pass 2021 Apply Online, Registration process, application status check, instructions, important points, application and eligibility rules, and many more.
- Karnataka Lockdown E Pass Registration, Apply Online, Track Status
- Eligibility Rules for Karnataka Corona E Pass Application
- Who can Apply for the KSP Clear Curfew E-Pass?
- Who is not required for Karnataka lockdown Pass?
- Karnataka Movement Pass Helpdesk or Helpline Numbers
- Steps for KSP Clear Pass Apply Online?
- Important Points about KSP Covid Clear Pass
- Application Rules for Karnataka KSP Curfew Clear Pass
- How to Check the Karnataka ePass Application Status?
- FAQs on Karnataka Covid-19 Movement ePass Online Registration, Status Check, Guidelines
In March 2020, the government of Karnataka introduced the KSP Clear Pass to stop the huge spread of coronavirus in that pandemic situation. At the time of lockdown and curfew, it is prohibited for the citizens to move out of the house and travel freely to other places. However, people in various fields should step out and continue their works for getting essential services to other citizens of the state. To permit such individuals who step out of their houses for emergency reasons, the government of Karnataka started issuing KSP Clear Passes for movement during lockdown time.
People can apply for the Karnataka Lockdown Travel Entry Pass from the official web portal ie., Seva Sindhu Karnataka Portal or kspclearpass.mygate.com for free of charge and travel to desired locations for essential services. Check out the tabulated given below and gain more knowledge on Karnataka Covid-19 ePass
|Name of the State||Karnataka|
|Type of Lockdown||Coronavirus-induced restrictions|
|Lockdown Status in Karnataka||Till 15th June 2021|
|Type of Pass||KSP Clear Pass|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Government of Karnataka|
|Official Portal||www.kspclearpass.mygate.com or www.sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in|
Candidates who meet the following conditions are eligible to apply for the Karnataka e Pass for travel movement during a lockdown:
- Must be a citizen of Karnataka state.
- Should be the age of 18 years or above to register for the KSP Clear Pass 2021.
- Applicants need to upload a government-issued ID card like Aadhar card/VoterID etc. along with the application.
- Authorities issued the ePass for those who are in need of essential service or an emergency situation.
- Also, should submit justified documents for the travel while submitting the application.
Every citizen of the state can’t apply for the KSP Clear Pass 2021. Many conditions are there where it falls in some categories thus they can apply for the Karnataka covid-19 curfew E Pass online.
- People like vehicle owners who serve for essentials services like food supplies, medical supplies, delivery workers, etc. can only apply for Corona Pass.
- Organization and companies who produces essential services need to apply for KSP clear pass for their workers.
- Any individual family member admitted to the hospital for any emergency medical issues can opt for the lockdown travel entry pass.
- Citizens who wish to travel from one place to another place for emergency needs may also obtain the KSP EPass from the Seva Sindhu portal Karnataka but it only depends on valid reasons.
Here is the table where you can get to know those exempted people under the Karnataka lockdown ePass:
|Civil servants||Those deployed on the ground duty must carry their ID card and covid negative report.|
|Medical practitioners or security associates||These people should carry valid accreditation cards along with wearing their respective uniforms.|
|Press Journalists||They are ought to carry their Press ID cards|
|Government vehicles are also allowed||which have G-registration no.|
People who found any issues or have any queries during the time of Pass registration or Covid-19 wave in the state of Karnataka can feel free to contact on the below-mentioned helpline numbers: 080-22942200, 080-22942325, and 080-22942330.
Guys who are looking for the detailed steps to apply online for the KSP clear pass registration can check out the following points carefully:
- First and foremost, visit the official website ie., https://kspclearpass.mygate.com for issuing KSP Clear Pass to state residents.
- Signup with your mobile number after entering the homepage.
- Proceed with the next steps in order to apply the movement pass or any other type of pass during the lockdown.
- Choose the exact date and time that you need to travel and submit the ePass request form online.
- Finally, if the KSP Clear Pass is authorized, then it will get send the SMS to the mobile number that you have signed up for earlier.
The following are some of the essential points that need to be remembered by every citizen of the state while applying and opting for the KSP Clear Pass:
- People should know that the approved ePass will have the validity to stay outside the house.
- Once the time duration mentioned on the pass lapses, the ePass get expired, and again emergency individuals apply for a new ePass for movement during the lockdown.
- On the KSP Clear Pass, you will observe a unique QR code that allows cops to validate whether it is authorized correctly or not.
- When the pass gets rejected by the police officials, then you can’t move further to the desired destination for the emergency works.
- The applicants like individuals and corporate sectors should remain the application rules strictly.
Here we have compiled ePass application rules for individuals and the corporate sector. Individuals and corporate sector people who want to apply for the KSP Clear Pass should follow these rules strictly:
For Corporate Sector
- The authorized passes are non-transferable so every officer needs to get and carry their own epass that has been issued.
- It is not permitted for the movement of inter-state.
- The local officials will take a decision to issue the passes to each corporate office in that area based on the number of E Passes decided.
- Also, corporate office employees should carry a valid identity card issued by the company and government along with the KSP ePass.
- Individuals who wish to go outside the home during lockdown for essential or emergency reasons get an ePass from the authorities.
- Are you using your own vehicle for traveling during curfew, then you have to upload your aadhar number while ePass application submission.
- You can download it on your mobile phone or carry a copy of the police authorized ePass while traveling.
- Also, it is necessary to hold a proper photo identity proof along with the KSP Clear Pass.
For tracking the application status of KSP ePass, applicants need to follow the below process properly:
- Firstly, open the official Seva Sindhu Karnataka portal.
- On the homepage, you will see the Check your Application Status section.
- Fill in the required details like select department, select service, enter your application ID and then click the Check Status Now button.
- On the next page, it will display the current status of your application whether approved or rejected.
- If approved then you can download the ePass and take a printout of it for further purpose.
1. Should I have to pay anything to obtain the Karnataka e-pass?
No, individuals of any state can obtain the Karnataka or any other state’s e-pass absolutely without paying a single penny.
2. When was the complete lockdown announced in the Karnataka state?
On April 27th, 2021 the state government of Karnataka stated the complete lockdown and it will remain the same up to 24th May 2021. The extension of the lockdown notification will come soon.
3. What is the required information to be entered while the Karnataka ePass registration?
Candidates who are applying for the epass should fill up their Personal details, origin, destination address, and entry details in the application form and get approval for KSP Clear Pass 2021 to travel during lockdown for emergency needs.