The Details about the Covid-19 Curfew E Pass for Jharkhand State Residents are provided here along with relevant links and other states’ epass online registration links. Individuals who are staying in the state of Jharkhand can now apply online for Jharkhand E Pass at epassjharkhand.nic.in or mobile application easily by following the steps prevailing in the below modules.
Applicants do who require and who are not required to apply Jharkhand lockdown movement ePass are explained here together with category details and required documents. Make use of these available direct links and directly jump into the required section of the Jharkhand Online e-Pass and travel for emergency during the lockdown.
- Jharkhand Corona Lockdown ePass Apply Online
- Purposes for Issuance of Jharkhand Curfew Pass 2021
- Who is exempted from Jharkhand E-Pass for Covid-19 Curfew Travel?
- Jharkhand Covid-19 ePass Categories Details
- Important Links for Jharkhand ePass Apply Online
- Information to be Entered in Jharkhand Lockdown ePass Online Application Form
- Needed Documents for Jharkhand e-Pass Online Registration
- How to do Jharakhand E Pass Online Registration @ epassjharkhand.nic.in?
- How to Get & Download Jharkhand Online ePass for Travel Entry?
- Steps to Apply Online for Jharkhand Corona Pass via PRAGYAAM APP
- FAQs on Jharkhand Covid-19 Travel ePass Apply Online, Registration, Track Status, Helpline Number
After the rise of corona cases in all major states, the Jharkhand state govt. also decided to extend the lockdown restrictions till June 16th, 2021 with strict actions & guidelines. Furthermore, this statement will affect the restriction on movement or travel or Migrant. So, individuals are advised to apply for ePass till the extended date for emergency traveling within the state, district, or outside the state.
Basically, there are three types of Jharkhand Lockdown e Pass Online for movement during curfew. But, according to the latest & new rules and relaxation in Lockdown, the government of Jharkhand is stated that there is no requirement to apply for epass for inter-district traveling. The below three are the types of lockdown passes for people in Jharkhand state.
- Interstate E Pass
- Within the state Movement E-Pass
- To a certain distance Movement E pass.
Choose the required movement type pass and apply online for the Jharkhand ePass from the portal or mobile app. The brief details about the Jharkhand movement pass for the covid-19 curfew are mentioned in the below table for quick reference. Take a look at the table for a while:
|Name of the State||Jharkhand|
|Type of Lockdown||Complete Lockdown with Section-144 Imposed|
|Lockdown Status in Jharkhand||Till 16th June 2021|
|Type of Pass||ePass for Going outside, Coming inside and Within the District of Jharkhand|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Government of Jharkhand|
Government authorities issued the Jharkhand Travel ePass to the citizens who have to travel in a genuine emergency need during the stated lockdown time. Some of the major activities that epass can be issued containing:
- Going outside Jharkhand
- Outside the district but within the state
- Coming inside Jharkhand from other states
- Going within the district
- People who are working as frontline warriors like medical staff, police, government officers, etc. are exempted to apply for ePass.
- Private & Government health workers who deliver services or junior doctors or hospital staff are not required to apply for Jharkhand Curfew Pass but required to carry a photo id proof given by the respective hospital unit.
- Those who are visiting for family member funeral are also exempted.
- Traveling for medical appointments, monthly check-ups, vaccination, buying or selling medicines, patients and their respective family members are no need to have any ePass from the authorities to travel within the district or outside the state.
The state government of Jharkhand considered all types of necessities & emergencies of the citizens and divided them into some categories to approve the ePass for applicants with valid reasons. The list of different categories are as follows:
- Essential stores selling food items
- PDS Dealers
- Employees and owners of petrol pumps, CNG outlets, and similar others
- Travel by air or train
- Essential services such as water, electricity, and others
- Restaurants and food outlets
- Warehousing, transportation, and logistics
- Government employees
- Agricultural activities
- Mining activities
- Industrial activities
- Stores selling construction materials
- Stores selling agricultural materials
- Vehicle repair joints
- Citizens buying permitted products
- Other services such as media, security, and courier
- For wedding
- For last rituals after death
The authorities are very particular about the reason to obtain the Jharkhand Lockdown ePass for travel in emergency needs. Hence, applicants who fall under the above categories can apply and get the ePass for covid travel during curfew in the state of Jharkhand. Individuals out of these categories are not allowed to apply for the Jharkhand Curfew E Pass.
|Jharkhand ePass Official portal||Click Here|
|Jharkhand e-pass Application Form||Click Here|
|Jharkhand epass application manual||Click Here|
Candidates should fill up the correct details in the following particulars in the Jharkhand E Pass Application form:
- Approving district
- Type of ePass
- Current Address of the applicant
- Visiting state
- Visiting district
- Visiting address
- e-Pass category
- Type of journey
- Request schedule on
- Date of expiry of the pass
- Request time on
- Request time up to
- Type of vehicle
- No. of applicant
- No. of person
- Vehicle registration No.
Applicants who wish to travel from one place to another for emergency works should opt for ePass. Along with filling up the required details on the Jharkhand ePass application form, you need to upload any of the required documents for successful submission of the online form. The list of documents that you can upload are listed as below:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Valid Passport
The online registration and application process of Jharkhand epass online through the official portal is explained clearly in the below steps. So please follow them carefully for the successful issuance of the Jharkhand corona pass for travel movement during the lockdown.
- In the first step, you need to visit the official portal of Jharkhand e-Pass. The url of the website is
- On the homepage of the portal, it will ask you to select the district and tap on the submit button.
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves on the portal so click on the ‘New Registration’ option located on the menu bar.
- Now, it will display the Login details page where you will see the Register Here link just above the Login button.
- Click on it and follow the instructions to register on the portal.
- Enter mobile no and confirm it again and then enter the password as per instructions and confirm it again. Finally, click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
- After that, applicants have to log in with their username and password.
- On the next page, it will open the user profile page where you can see complete information about your profile.
- To finish the profile page, tap on the “Personal details” link.
- Fill in all those information and then hit on the Apply for ePass link which is located on the left side of the page.
- Choose the concerned district from the drop-down and fill up the details properly in the ePass request form.
- At last, after filling and uploading required documents in the form, mark the declaration and tap on the “Agree & Proceed” button.
- Finally, your request is submitted successfully and it generates the ePass no.
- After some time, check the status and download the ePass if approved by following the procedure given below.
Once you are done with the above procedure successfully then you can obtain the approved ePass from the authorities. To check the status and to download Jharkhand Lockdown ePass carefully follow the below steps:
- Visit the official site ie., https://epassjharkhand.nic.in, and log in with your credentials.
- On the dashboard, you can find the View ePass option, click on it.
- On the next page, you can view the details of your ePass like your registration number, type of journey, and the status of whether your application is approved or not.
- If it is approved, then you have to hit on the Download ePass option which is located on the left side of the screen.
- Finally, it will display the pdf formatted Jharkhand ePass on the screen. Download it and take a printout of it for further purposes.
Above we have seen the process of Jharkhand ePass online registration through the official website where people can obtain their movement epass after approval from the officials. But later, several people found issues in accessing the movement e pass to move from one place to another in times of lockdown from the official portal ie., epassjharkhand.nic.in.
So, the government of Jharkhand take the help of police authorities and started a mobile application called PRAGYAAM APP to apply for your travel movement Epass easily in three states namely Jharkhand, Odisha, and Chhattisgarh. Now, we are going to discuss how to apply online for Jharkhand Movement ePass via PRAGYAAM App in simple and detailed steps. Please follow them carefully:
- Firstly, android users need to download and install the ‘Pragyaam’ application from the play store.
- Later, you will find the Jharkhand E pass button on the homepage where you can apply for a vehicle movement Epass.
- Now, you have to perform the mobile number verification by adding the number and submitting OTP.
- After that, tap on the vehicle Epass button and choose the required category that you should apply for the vehicle Epass.
- Now, you have to open the application form of Jharkhand ePass by clicking on the blue-colored plus button.
- It displays the application form on the screen, just fill up the fields with the correct details and upload the government verified id and photo.
- Once verify the entered details and then submit the application form properly with a valid reason for traveling during the lockdown.
- After successfully submitting the application, you will receive a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number for the approval status and your Epass link.
- Finally, click on the given link to access your Jharkhand lockdown movement Epass.
1. From where we can apply for Jharkhand E Pass?
Any of the residents of Jharkhand can apply online for ePass from the official portal.
2. What is the official web portal for issuance of lockdown e-Pass in Jharkhand?
The official web portal to apply for Jharkhand ePass is epassjharkhand.nic.in and it is issued by the Transport Department of Jharkhand.
3. Is the e-pass application absolutely free?
Yes, the ePass application of Jharkhand is completely free for all citizens of the state.
4. Is it mandatory to carry Jharkhand lockdown ePass if a person is going for vaccination?
According to the latest guidelines, there is no such requirement to carry Jharkhand lockdown ePass for going to vaccination or funeral.
5. Is PRAGYAAM APP is working?
Yes, the application is completely in function and only android users can download and apply for the ePass via PRAGYAAM APP.