This article of HP ePass Apply – Covid Curfew Pass Online Registration Process provides every single bit of information regarding Himachal Pradesh Covid Lockdown ePass like online application process, eligibility, details/documents required, HP epass application status check, instructions, guidelines, helpline number, etc.
The initiation of the Himachal Pradesh Curfew ePass was done by the state government of HP for providing some exemption to some particulars & essential workers from the lockdown rules. Citizens who fall under frontline workers and emergency works can apply online for HP E Pass from the official portal ie., covid19epass.hp.gov.in, and travel during Lockdown.
- ePass HP Apply Online at Covid19ePass.HP.gov.in
- Who are eligible for Covid-19 Curfew E Pass HP?
- Important Points & Guidelines for Himachal Pradesh Lockdown Pass
- Information To Be Entered in HP Lockdown ePass Application Form
- List of Documents Required for Covid 19 e pass Himachal Pradesh Online Registration
- Himachal Pradesh e-pass HP Related Links
- How to Apply for HP Lockdown e-Pass Online?
- Details Issued on Himachal Pradesh Lockdown E Pass
- Steps to Check HP Covid ePass Online Application Status
- FAQs on HP Covid-19 Travel Entry Pass Registration, Apply Online, Track Status, Helpline Number
Basically, the state of Himachal Pradesh approves the HP ePass for citizens to travel inter-state during lockdown for their emergency works. Individuals who want to travel from HP to other states or from other states to HP because of valid emergency reasons must carry their approved ePass for movement during the lockdown. In order to receive your permit without any fail, you must provide a valid reason that should not be against to guidelines stated by the government and fill up all the fields carefully with correct details in the application form. The basic details about the HP E Pass Apply Online are tabulated below like category, application mode, Type of Pass, etc.
|Purpose||For emergency travel during curfew|
|Mode of Application||Online application|
|Name of the portal||ePass, Govt of Himachal Pradesh|
Residents of the cities like Bilaspur, Chamba, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kinnaur, Kullu, Spiti, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, and Una need to follow the strict guidelines of lockdown till the extended date announced by the state government of Himachal Pradesh. At first, the HP state decided to keep the lockdown for 10 days and curfew in various cities till June 7th, 2021.
But the citizens advantaged in essential duties like police, doctors, Government employees, and retail stores selling essentials can work during the curfew as per the stated timings. However, other individuals have to apply for the HP E Pass for emergency travel movement. Needed persons should apply for the epass HP with valid reasons then only they can get the approved ePass for travel.
- Individuals who visit the Himachal Pradesh from other states need to apply for ePass and show it to the cops at checkpoints to enter the state.
- People who want to travel out of Himachal Pradesh state and then have to be back within 72 hours should also apply for the HP Lockdown Travel ePass.
- Candidates who don’t fall under exempted categories need to apply for Himachal Pradesh Curfew e Pass and perform their emergency works.
- Candidates who are in any kind of emergency can only eligible to apply for the issuance of HP lockdown E passes and travel during curfew.
- To individuals or groups travelling from other states to Himachal Pradesh or for traveling out from HP and coming back (within 72 hours) are allowed to issue the HP Covid Travel Entry Pass.
- The most important thing to be done by the applicants while filling up the application form is to attach the respective proof of address along with the form.
- Candidates are advised to carry an HP ePass in form of hard/soft copy and valid identity proof during their travel.
- By using the pass no. received at the time of online application submission, you can check the application status and aware of the present condition.
- The Himachal Pradesh Covid-19 Curfew E Pass for movement during lockdown is non-transferrable.
In the online application form of HP ePass for curfew, people have to enter their personal details carefully for quick issuance of Himachal Pradesh E Pass. View the below list of data that you need to fill in the application form and be prepared for it.
- Request Type
- Movement Details
- Travelling From
- Travelling To
- Applicant Details
- Name (Single Person only)
- Mobile Number
- Relation Prefix
- Relative Name
- Government Id Type
- Government Id Number
- Purpose of Visit
- Documentary Address Proof of Place Travelling From
- Documentary Address Proof of Place Travelling to(Destination)
- Please upload a Government ID proof
- Other Details
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle Number
- Vehicle Capacity
- Entry Date
- Additional Persons Accompanying
- Travelling With
- Family Others
- Enter Numbers shown in the image (Captcha code)
The complete list of address proof documents that you can provide anyone along with the HP ePass application submission is as follows:
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- EC Card
- Aadhar Card
- Arms License
- Address certificate either provided by any Government-authorized body or any Government University.
- Fixed Line Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Vehicle Registration
- Income Tax assessment
- Lease Agreement
- Recently updated Bank Passbook
- Photo ID Card with address
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Credit Card statement
- ID card of Pensioner
- Health Scheme Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Kissan Passbook
- Delivered invoice bill of reputed online shopping sites
|HP Epass Official portal||Click Here|
|HP e-pass application form||Click Here|
|HP Lockdown epass application status||Click Here|
Travelers or individuals who are planning to apply for HP ePass can be done via Online mode. So, the process to apply online for Himachal Pradesh Lockdown ePass is explained in a detailed manner below. Thus, citizens of HP are advised to follow the steps carefully and successfully apply for an ePass HP Online @ Covid19ePass.HP.gov.in
- First of all, open the official site of HP ePass ie., Covid19ePass.HP.gov.in
- Next, tap the link “Apply for E-Pass” which is located at the menu bar of the homepage.
- On the next page, it will open the Registration for Entry (Himachal Pradesh) Application form for issuance of HP Lockdown ePass.
- Fill up the given fields on the application form and also upload the required documents like identity proof.
- After these two important tasks, you need to verify the details mentioned on the form and checkbox the declaration.
- Now, hit the Register button. Finally, the submission of the HP e-Pass application is done and you will get the Pass no.
- Keep it safe for further reference when your application is permitted then you have to enter the Id for the download and print process.
- Once you have downloaded the approved ePass carry it with them at the travel time and show it to the cops who are on duty at the checkpoints.
Do Check Related E Pass Articles:
- Goa ePass – Corona Lockdown Pass
- Gujarat E Pass Registration
- Delhi Curfew Pass (Delhi E Pass)
- AP ePass: Covid Pass Registration Status
People who received the authorized ePass Himachal Pradesh Online observe the information mentioned below:
- Applicant’s Name
- Validity/ date of e-pass
- Type of travel
- QR code
- Vehicle details
- Destination and duration/ date
- Number of additional members companying
- Reason for travel, and many more.
Once you have completed the whole process of Himachal Pradesh Covid e-Pass Online Registration and Application submission, individuals can check the status of the application by following the below procedure. Follow the simple steps given below and track the application status of HP Lockdown ePass:
- Firstly, visit the same official portal.
- Now, on the menu bar, you will find the “Status Check” option.
- Click on it and wait for the next process to check the status.
- On the status check page, applicants observe three options ie., Check eRegistration Application Status, Check Registration Permit Status, and Check International Permit Status.
- Go for the ‘Check eRegistration Application Status’ section and enter your Pass no, mobile number, and then tap on the ‘Search’ button.
- It will display the current application status. If approved then download or take a printout of it for further usage.
1. Who can apply for HP Curfew ePass?
Individuals who want to travel from one place to another for performing essential services or for emergency needs like medical services & covid treatments can apply for Himachal Pradesh ePass.
2. What is the duration approved for the issuance of HP Lockdown Pass to travel outside the state and have to come back?
To travel outside the state and coming back, the duration that authorities will approve for the HP epass will be of 72 hours.
3. Is there any offline mode to register & apply for Covid ePass HP?
Yes, if you want to register or apply for HP ePass offline then contact your nearest police station.
4. Can I get the helpline number of HP ePass Portal for registration?
The helpline number of HP Lockdown ePass Registration is 104. People who face any difficulty in the online registration of ePass can contact the officials on the helpline number or reach the nearest police station.