Individuals applying for the Haryana E Pass Online @ saralharyana.gov.in can get detailed information from this page along with movement ePass details, instructions, and many more. Considering residents of Haryana, we have listed out the complete details regarding Haryana Lockdown Pass like reasons, categories, Online Registration process, Instructions, required documents, how to print the authorized Haryana ePass Online, status check, helpline number, etc. in the below sections. So, make use of this page to the fullest and start processing the Haryana Curfew Pass Application carefully and hold your permit epass with you while traveling to other places during curfew.
- Haryana Movement E Pass Apply Online at saralharyana.gov.in
- Purposes for Issuance of Saralharyana Gov In Movement pass
- Haryana Corona E Pass Category
- Instructions for Haryana Lockdown Movement Pass Application
- Details To Fill in Online Application Form of Harayana Covid-19 Curfew E Pass
- Required Documents for Haryana Movement e Pass edisha Saral Apply Online
- Relevant Links
- How to Apply for Saralharyana Gov In e-Pass for Travel during Curfew?
- Steps to Print the Saral Haryana Movement Pass
- FAQs on Haryana ePass Apply, Status Check, Helpline Number
Haryana Movement E Pass Apply Online at saralharyana.gov.in
Haryana State Government again decided to implement the strict lockdown for stopping the spread of this deadly disaster virus in the state. Also, they had enforced a weekend lockdown in 9 districts involves Rohtak, Gurugram, Sonipat, Karnal, Hisar, Faridabad, Panchkula, Sirsa, and Fatehabad from 10 p.m. on Friday till 5 a.m. on Monday. To exempt some of the emergency people from this situation, the state government introduced to Haryana movement pass scheme for those citizens who want to travel from one place to another for emergency works and services.
Residents of Haryana should apply online for Haryana Lockdown ePass from the official website ie., saralharyana.gov.in, and submit the application form with required documents and valid reasons for traveling during curfew. After approval of the application form, you will receive the SMS on your registered mobile number and then you have to download it from the official portal. Check out the brief details about Haryana covid movement pass online registration from the below table.
|Type of Pass||Covid Movement Pass|
|Concerned Authority||Government of Haryana|
|Issued by||District Deputy Commissioners|
|Purpose||For emergency movement during the lockdown|
|Name of the portal||Saral Haryana|
Purposes for Issuance of Saralharyana Gov In Movement pass
- Haryana ePass will be provided to those individuals who are in need of emergent movement during Lockdown by the authorized issuance by the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned district
- Residents of Haryana (including Delhi) who are traveling to other states need to get an ePass for movement during curfew.
- Travelers coming to the Haryana State through public transportation such as Air/Train/Bus/Private Vehicle for a stay of beyond three days must issue a valid Movement EPass.
Also, Check Other States E Pass Apply Online:
- Goa ePass – Corona Lockdown Pass
- Gujarat E Pass Registration
- Delhi Curfew Pass (Delhi E Pass)
- AP ePass: Covid Pass Registration Status
Haryana Corona E Pass Category
The people who belong to the below categories are allowed to apply and authorize the Haryana ePass for movement during Lockdown. Check the categories from the list as follows:
- Emergency scheduled services
- Fire Emergency services
- Senior Citizens related services
- People associated with warehouses or cold storage services
- Electricity Services
- Transport Services
- Sellers and employees of sowing machines/ vehicle and harvesting tools
- Individuals indulge in the delivery of essential services like Medicines/Pharmaceuticals, food delivery, Opticians, Pathology labs, E-commerce, Medical equipment, supply-chain
- Pets’ emergency
- Non-Medical Emergency
- Medical Emergency
- For treatment of ongoing critical medical conditions
- Attendant of Covid patient or quarantined person moving for medicines or other requirements.
- Employees of Railways, Internet, Airport, Cable and broadcasting, Telecom service
- State or Central Government employee
- People associated with essential goods
- Mil Product industry
- Production Unit
- BPO, IT/ITES, Call Centers, Data Centers
- CNG/LPG / Petrol Pump
Instructions for Haryana Lockdown Movement Pass Application
There are few points to be considered and take care of by the applicants while applying for the Haryana Movement E Pass. They are listed below:
- Those people who don’t fall under exempted categories from the ePass should apply for the Haryana ePass for emergency works.
- Not authorized for ePass in case of any silly or unreasonable exemptions given in the application form. It will be punishable by the authorities. So, applicants are advised to provide only valid and correct reasons for authorization of the Haryana Lockdown Pass.
- It is important to enter the applicant’s Aadhar Number in the Haryana Curfew Pass Application.
- Also, there is a necessary step to provide any other identity proof from the state government or central government along with the aadhar card.
- It gonna the best yet important to install the Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
- Also, have to take the Covid test before applying for the Saral Haryana Gov In ePass thus can be helpful in the approval of your permit quickly.
Details To Fill in Online Application Form of Harayana Covid-19 Curfew E Pass
Candidates who are applying for Haryana Lockdown ePass should fill up the required details correctly in the online application form for authorized ePass from the deputy commissioner without any fail. The list of fields that applicants need to fill in the Haryana Movement Pass Application Form are as fashion:
- Movement Detail
- Pass date required from
- Pass date required up to
- Purpose of Movement
- Vehicle Type
- Movement From
- Movement To
- Applicant’s Personal Details
- Mobile No.
- Aadhaar no.
- Identity Proof type
- Identity No.,
- Medical Details
- Covid test detail
- Additional Member Personal Details
Required Documents for Haryana Movement e Pass edisha Saral Apply Online
For applying to Haryana Covid-19 Curfew E Pass, people should upload the essential documents along with the application form. The list of required documents are as follows:
- Any of the following Identity Proof such as
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Central Govt Id
- State Govt Id
- Voter card
- PAN Card
- Vehicle Documents
|Haryana ePass Official portal||Click Here|
|Haryana e-pass Application Form||Click Here|
|Print Haryana Lockdown Pass||Click Here|
How to Apply for Saralharyana Gov In e-Pass for Travel during Curfew?
Haryana State residents who want to travel during curfew timings must apply online for Haryana Movement ePass from the official web portal. For a better understanding of how to apply for the Saral Haryana E Pass, we have depicted the online ePass application process in the simple steps below. Follow the steps carefully one by one:
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of Saral Haryana, the link is mentioned in the above table.
- After entering the home page of the portal, you will find the ‘Newly Launched Schemes/Services’ Section.
- In that section, click on the ‘Movement Pass for General Public (Apply to Concerned Deputy Commissioner)’ link for applying ePass online.
- You will be redirected to the next page where the application form displayed. Now, you have to fill up the ePass application form carefully with correct details and also upload the req documents in the given fields.
- Once you are done with the application form part, check the details once again before submission.
- Now, you have to fill the Captcha code in the box and hit the Submit button.
- Finally, your application will be submitted successfully and it generates the Application ID.
- Please save it safely for further print process and other purposes during travel movement.
Steps to Print the Saral Haryana Movement Pass
After successful application of Haryana ePass online, the Deputy Commissioner of the concerned district will give an issuance to the applications. Later on, the applicants will get a notification via SMS on the registered phone number or email. Once you receive the SMS then you have to download & print the ePass from the official website ie., saralharyana.gov.in
The steps that should be taken to print the Saral Haryana Movement Pass are as follows:
- Again you have to visit the same official portal ie, the Saral Haryana portal.
- You will find the movement ePass application link under the newly launched schemes section on the home page.
- Now, approved applicants need to tap on the ‘Print Pass’ option written in blue.
- After that, it will redirect to a new page where you have to enter the required details in the provided space like Application Id/ Name and Mobile Number.
- Next, hit the “Print Movement pass” button, and finally, your approved Haryana movement ePass will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download and print icons to get the hardcopy and softcopy of the epass.
FAQs on Haryana ePass Apply, Status Check, Helpline Number
1. Who authorizes the issuance of the Haryana Corona E Pass for Movement?
The Deputy Commission of the District authorizes the issuance of Movement Passes in each district of the Haryana state.
2. How to Check my Harayana Lockdown e Pass Application Status?
The steps involved in tracking the application status are as follows:
- First, visit the official portal of Saral Haryana ie., saralharyana.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Track Application Online link’.
- You will redirect to the next page where you have to fill up the given fields like select department, select service, application reference ID.
- After entering these details, click on the Check Status button.
- Now, you will get the approval or rejected status for your permission on Haryana ePass. If approved, then follow the print process and grab the authorized Haryana Movement ePass.
3. What is the helpline number for Haryana Lockdown Pass Registration?
The Haryana Lockdown Pass Registration Helpline Number is 8558893911.