Science subjects which include Physics, Chemistry and Biology are very important for students who want to score good marks in their CBSE board examination. Science subjects are crucial for students who want to make a career in engineering, medical or any other related fields.
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science Chemistry with Answers
- Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations MCQ Questions
- Chapter 2 Acids, Bases and Salts MCQ Questions
- Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals MCQ Questions
- Chapter 4 Carbon and Its Compounds MCQ Questions
- Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements MCQ Questions
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science Biology with Answers
- Chapter 6 Life Processes MCQ Questions
- Chapter 7 Control and Coordination MCQ Questions
- Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce? MCQ Questions
- Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution MCQ Questions
- Chapter 15 Our Environment MCQ Questions
- Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources MCQ Questions
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science Physics with Answers
- Chapter 10 Light Reflection and Refraction MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11 Human Eye and Colourful World MCQ Questions
- Chapter 12 Electricity MCQ Questions
- Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current MCQ Questions
- Chapter 14 Sources of Energy MCQ Questions
Important Questions for Class 10 Science
CBSE Chapter Wise Important Questions for Class 10 Science Board Exam 2019-20 Pdf free download was designed by expert teachers from latest edition of NCERT books to get good marks in board exams. Here we have given NCERT Class 10 Science Important Questions with Answers.
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is a self-governing organization of the Indian government that provides the curriculum for CBSE and some state board schools in India. So the candidates appearing for different board exams of Class 10 can refer to this NCERT Syllabus and prepare for their examinations which in turn helps candidates make a grade.
Here is the chapter-wise NCERT Solutions for class 10 science in Hindi Medium and English Medium are listed below:
NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 10 Science Solutions Pdf free download was designed by expert teachers from latest edition of NCERT Exemplar Books to get good marks in board exams. Here we have given CBSE NCERT Exemplar Problems with Solutions for Class 10 Science.
The first step towards the preparation of board exam is to solve CBSE Previous Year Papers for Class Class 10 Science. Solving CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class Class 10 Science will help candidates to analyze the paper pattern and marking scheme of the examination. Also based on the previous year trends it is analyzed that the present question paper will consist of 1 to 25% questions which are asked in the previous year exam. So candidates who are clear with the CBSE Previous Year Papers for Class Class 10 Science can easily score good marks in the exam.
Download CBSE Sample papers for Class 10 Science and Marking Scheme PDF to understand the pattern of questions asked in the board exam. Know about the important concepts to be prepared for CBSE Class 10 Science board exam and Score More marks. Here we have given CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Papers. According to new CBSE Exam Pattern, MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science pdf Carries 20 Marks.
|Year of Examination||Science Sample Question Paper||Answers/ Marking Scheme|
CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers 2020 Maths Basic, Maths Standard, Science, Social Science, Hindi, English, and Sanskrit
Important Resources for CBSE Class 10 Science Board Exam 2020:
- NCERT Books for Class 10 Science
- CBSE Class 10 Science Board Exam
- Changes for CBSE 2020 Exam for Class 10th
How to Prepare Science for Class 10? Tips to Score 90% Marks in Class 10 Science Board Exams:
Some students find this subject easier while some find it difficult. So, to help students prepare in a better way for the exam we have provided CBSE class 10 Science preparation tips. These tips will work for all students.
Science is one of the scoring subjects for the candidates. In class 10, Science contains three subjects, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Thus, you can check the preparation tips for Science also. You can check it from below:
- The theory part of Physics is very understandable. So, it is recommended that the students should understand the theory part well.
- Practice the formula based questions. These are used to be asked very frequently.
- Lens and Mirror topic is very important to score well.
- Derive the equations and practice them.
- Chemical reactions are very important for candidates to understand. Try to balance the equations.
- The periodic table is necessary for the students to learn.
- Learn the common names, their chemical formulas, chemical names, preparation, and uses.
- Choose the most important reactions, its conversions and practice it.
- Diagrams are the most important things for Biology subject.
- Learn all the important definitions.
- Some of the most important topics are the reflex action, reproductive organs of human male and female and various parts of a flower, the human brain, and respiratory system.
General Tips to be Followed Before the Exam Day
- Students must not touch any new topic before the exam day.
- Students should revise from their notes that they have created during preparation.
- Be relaxed and cool.
- Take proper sleep at night before the exam day.
- Students should make sure that they have not skipped any important topic from the syllabus.
Tips for Attempting the CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper
While attempting the paper students must take care of the following things:
- Write the answers depending on the marks allocated to it.
- Do not get stuck to a particular question. Students must move on if they could not able to find the answer to a particular question.
- Keep an eye on the time and try to finish all the entire paper in the allocated time duration.
- Draw the diagram wherever required to explain the answer.
- Write answers in good handwriting and try to maintain it till the end of the answer sheet.
Class 10 CBSE Question Pattern for Science
|CBSE Exam Pattern 2018-2019 – Science||CBSE New Exam Pattern For 2019-2020 – Science|
|i. Question numbers 1 and 2 (Section A) are one mark questions. They are to be answered in one word or in one sentence.ii. Question numbers 3 to 5 (Section B) are two marks questions. These are to be answered in about 30 words each.
iii. Question numbers 6 to 15 (Section C) are three marks questions. These are to be answered in about 50 words each.
iv. Question numbers 16 to 21 (Section D) are 5 marks questions. These are to be answered in about 70 words each.
v. Question numbers 22 to 27 (Section E) are based on practical skills. Each question is of two marks. These are to be answered in brief.
Internal choice is given in sections B, C, D and E.
|i. All questions in Section A are one-mark questions comprising MCQ, VSA type and assertion-reason type questions. They are to be answered in one word or in one sentence.ii. All questions in Section B are three-mark, short-answer type questions. These are to be answered in about 50 – 60 words each.
iii. All questions in Section C are five-mark, long-answer type questions. These are to be answered in about 80 – 90 words each.
This question paper consists of a total of 30 questions. Internal choice is given in each section.
How to Study for Class 10 CBSE Science Exam?
- A well-prepared study plan is required to learn complete Class 10 Science Syllabus.
- Make a note of formulae, derivations, and experiments and practice every day for 10-15 minutes to solve any problem in the exam.
- It is necessary to utilize Class 10 NCERT Textbooks to prepare whole concepts of science and to practice previous year papers and model question papers.
- Every subject contains key definitions to follow. So, maintain a sheet for all topics definitions and memorize them in free time. It aids to score more marks in the MCQ section.
- Practice CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Question Papers which are given here at low cost can ace your accuracy by solving various problems and theorem-based questions.