CBSE Class 10 Hindi B board exam is to be held on 29th February 2020. Students enrolled in class 10th who have opted for Hindi course B are prescribed with two books. One is ‘Sparsh Part 2’ and another one is ‘Sanchayan Part 2’. Sparsh consists of 17 chapters while Sanchayan consists of 3 chapters.
Students who are on their last stage of preparing the Hindi CBSE Class 10 board exam must start revising the chapters. The Hindi syllabus of class 10 consists of prose as well as the poems. Along with the syllabus and previous year question paper, we are providing you with the important questions and answers of ‘Sanchayan Part 2’. These questions are based on the NCERT textbook and are expected in CBSE Class 10 Hindi Board exam 2020.
- Hindi Grammar for Class 10
- Important Questions for Class 10 Hindi A
- Important Questions for Class 10 Hindi B
- CBSE Sample Paper for Class 10 Hindi
- CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 10 Hindi With Solutions
- Class 10 Hindi Preparation Tips
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi Notes and Summary
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course A Topper’s Answer Sheet 2019
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B Topper’s Answer Sheet 2019
CBSE Class 10 Hindi A theory exam will be of 80 marks. Question paper will have 13 questions in all. All these questions will be divided into four sections as per the following pattern:
Section A: Reading (10 marks)
This section will have questions to test reading skills of students based on an unseen passage. There will be 6 questions asked on the basis of given paragraph with
- 4 questions of 2 marks each
- 2 questions of 1 mark each
Section B: Grammar (16 marks)
This section will have 4 questions. Each question will have 4 parts carrying 1 mark each. All these one mark questions will be from Grammar portion.
Section C: Literature (34 marks)
This section is entirely based on the chapters and contents given in the textbook Kshitij Part-II and Kritika Part-II. For all those students who had studied the textbook thoroughly, it will be quite easy to score good marks in Section C.
This section will have 5 questions of short and long answer type.
Section D: Writing (20 marks)
There will be three questions in this section to test the students’ writing skills. Answers with creative and meaningful expressions will be awarded good marks.
- First question will be the essay writing on any one of the given titles in about 200-250 words. It will carry 10 marks.
- Second question will be the letter writing (in about 80-100 words) with an option between the formal or informal type letter. It will be of 5 marks.
- Third question in Section D will be the advertisement writing on any one of the two given topics in about 25-50 words. This question will be of 5 marks.
CBSE Sample Papers 2020 Maths Basic, Maths Standard, Science, Social Science, Hindi, English, and Sanskrit
How to use CBSE syllabus in a constructive way?
- Students must carefully read the entire syllabus from the very beginning of the session, to get an idea of the course structure.
- Before starting a chapter or unit, list out all the topics prescribed in the syllabus for that unit so that you don’t waste time in learning the irrelevant or unnecessary topics.
- Having a clear understanding about your syllabus and the weight-age of various helps to decide how much time you should dedicate to each section.
Important Resources for Class 10 Board Exam 2020:
- CBSE Question Bank for Class 10
- CBSE Guide for Class 10
- CBSE Date Sheet for Class 10
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Map Pointing Map Work Skills
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers PDF Download
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 with Answers
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10
- CBSE Exam Pattern
- Most Important MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science with Solutions for 2020 Board Exam
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Maths With Answers
CBSE Class 10 Preparation Tips
- Class 10 Maths Preparation Tips
- Class 10 Science Preparation Tips
- Class 10 Social Science Preparation Tips
- Class 10 English Preparation Tips
- Class 10 Sanskrit Preparation Tips
CBSE Class 10 Hindi A(002) Sample Paper 2020
While going through the CBSE Class 10 Hindi Sample Paper you will understand the changed pattern. Prominent changes are made in the format i.e. number of questions is less, section-wise weightage is different, more questions are objective type. As more questions are of objective type, concentrating on grammar can help you score marks easily. Scoring in grammar is quite easy so don’t neglect it.
Make notes accordingly and cover the important questions to score more marks in your board exams. You can also refer to the NCERT Solutions Class 10 Hindi Kshitij, Kritika that comes under Hindi A. Practice as many previous papers as possible to get a grip on the subject. Try solving the Official Sample Papers for Class 10 Hindi A released by CBSE on your own and assess the areas in which you are strong and weak.
CBSE Class 10 Photocopy of Answer Sheet Hindi A
|Academic Year||Topper Answer Sheet|
|Class 10 Hindi A Topper Answer Sheet 2018||PDF Download|
|Class 10 Hindi A Topper Answer Sheet 2017||PDF Download|
|Class 10 Hindi A Toppers Answer Sheet 2016||PDF Download|
|Class 10 Hindi A Toppers Answer Sheet 2015||Download PDF|
|Class 10 Hindi A Toppers Answer Sheet 2014||Download PDF|
CBSE Class 10 Hindi B(85) Sample Paper 2020
Follow the Latest Hindi B Sample Paper released by the CBSE Board on the official website to get acquainted with the pattern changed. Prepare as per it as it is finalized by the CBSE Board itself and by doing so you can score max. marks. You can even refer to the top Class 10 Hindi Sample Papers by versionweekly from here and solve them frequently.
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Hindi Sparsh, Sanchayan are provided on this page which comes under Hindi B Subject. Solve more of Previous Papers, Important Questions and refer to the notes of Class 10 Hindi as it can result in better grades. Analyze your strengths and weaknesses by answering the Official Sample Papers for Class Hindi B Subject.
CBSE Class 10 Photocopy of Answer Sheet Hindi B
|Academic Year||Topper Answer Sheet|
|Class 10 Hindi B Topper Answer Sheet 2018||PDF Download|
|Class 10 Hindi B Topper Answer Sheet 2017||PDF Download|
|Class 10 Hindi B Topper Answer Sheet 2016||PDF Download|
|Class 10 Hindi B Toppers Answer Sheet 2015||Download PDF|
|Class 10 Hindi B Toppers Answer Sheet 2014||Download PDF|
Class 10 CBSE Hindi Previous Papers
Usually, answering CBSE Class 10 Previous Questions can help you understand the question paper pattern, type of questions being asked. You will be familiar with the frequently asked questions for Class 10 Hindi over the years. Thus, you can score more marks as the chances of those questions appearing in your CBSE Class 10 Hindi A & B Subjects Papers are high.
Candidates can download the Class 10 CBSE Hindi Previous Papers free of cost. You can keep them handy and practice whenever you want.
Last Minute Preparation Tips to score max. marks
As CBSE Class 10 Hindi Exam is approaching nearby i.e. 29th Feb 2020 it’s high time that you begin your preparation now and use these last few days effectively. This Preparation period is so useful so consolidate what all you have studied and put some extra efforts. Overcome the exam fear and follow these last-minute hacks that can save you
- Early to bed, early to rise; make your routine likewise
- Do not study too much now
- Practice papers, past year exam papers, guess papers, important questions; try all
- Eat well, drink well, live well
- Keep your cool
- Stay optimistic
Keep all these in mind and you will definitely achieve success in the upcoming class 10 board exams.
Hope, you got enough idea on the CBSE Class 10 Hindi Sample Papers after going through this article. If you need any help related to Class 10 Hindi Sample Papers drop us a comment and we will help you out. Bookmark our site for more information on Sample Papers.