Class 10 is a crucial stage for students. They have lot of pressure of performing well in board exams. To overcome this pressure, we are providing all the study material in form of CBSE Guide.
The first and foremost thing that a students should do at the starting of the academic session is to go through the CBSE Syllabus for Class 10.
Through syllabus they get to know what all topics students have to cover in different subjects. To cover the syllabus in effective way students must simultaneously study with what is taught in the class. In facts for better understanding of the topic students must read the topic before it is taught in the class.
In this way they will cover the CBSE Class 10 syllabus on time and get time for the revision and practice as well. Once the syllabus is done students should start their revision.
They should solve different types of sample papers and previous year papers. It helps in improving their performance and self assessment. They get to know their weak areas and strong areas.
Working on the weak points will help them performance better in the class 10 board exam.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10
- CBSE Class 10 Notes
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 6 to Class 12 PDF Download for 2020 Board Exam
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Maths with Answers PDF Download
- Most Important MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science with Solutions for 2020 Board Exam
- CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10 and 12 Last 10 Years
- CBSE Class 10 Mid Term Exam Question Papers and Sample Papers
- Chemistry MCQs for CBSE Class 12 Chapter Wise with Answers Pdf Download
- How to ace the CBSE Class 10th and 12th Board Exams: Most Effective Preparation Tips to Score More than 90% Marks
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers PDF Download
CBSE New Rules For Class 10 – Major Changes
Before getting into the details of CBSE New Rules for Class 10, let’s have an overview of major changes proposed by the officials:
- FAQs on Two Levels of Mathematics
- Experiential Learning from 2019-20 session
- No more subject change for Class 10
- Less number of Questions, Increase in Objective Questions
- Two Level Mathematics for Class 10
- CBSE New Exam Pattern: Major Changes In CBSE Exam Pattern
- New registration process
- Increase in the registration fee
Click here to check CBSE New Rules