Class 10 English for CBSE Schools. Here is a detailed Explanation, Summary, Difficult words, Question Answers provided for CBSE English Literature Reader Communicative for Class 10. The lessons in this Class X English Literature Reader have been provided here with complete explanations from beginning to end. It is ready to study material for class 10 students of CBSE Board. In this article you will get the complete syllabus for CBSE Class 10 English Literature Reader Communicative.
CBSE Class 10 English Grammar Complete Material Prepared by English Subject Experts for 2020 Board Exams as Per CBSE (NCERT) guidelines.
CBSE Class 10 English Important Questions for Literature Reader, First Flight, Footprints Without Feet & Main Course Book
This is a comprehensive study package for Class 10 English prose and poetry, Chapter wise explanation Summary, Difficult Words and literary devices used.
To help Class 10 students in grasping the concepts of Class 10 English Literature Reader Communicative course book, Versionweekly offers chapter-wise solutions to all givens lesson in the book.
The CBSE Class 10 English Lesson explanation are designed to enable the student to easily grasp the concepts of the Class 10 English CBSE syllabus and help them prepare for the board and other competitive examinations in the respective subject.
CBSE Class 10 English Exam 2020 will have three sections as mentioned below:
|Section A: Reading||20 Marks|
|Section B: Writing and Grammar||30 Marks|
|Section C: Literature Textbook and Extended Reading Text||30 Marks|
Prepare for each section according to the latest syllabus so that you do not miss to cover any important topic. Latest syllabus can be checked from the following link:
How to prepare for each section of CBSE Class 10 English?
While making preparations for the English Exam, students should make a different plan for each section. Here are few tips to prepare for all three sections of CBSE Class 10 English exam in the best way to score full marks in paper:
(i) Reading Section
- Practice 3-4 passages daily to score good marks in questions based on the unseen passage.
- Work on your reading skills.
- Build good vocabulary.
(ii) Writing and Grammar
- Practice writing letters, stories, essays, notices,etc.
- Practice sentence building.
- Practice fill in the blanks, rearrangement of words to make correct sentences and editing from previous year question papers and sample papers.
(iii) Literature section
- Refer to the books prescribed in CBSE Syllabus.
- Recall summary of all poems and stories and memorize their authors.
- Practice questions from previous year question papers
Important Resources for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2020:
- CBSE Question Bank for Class 10
- CBSE Guide for Class 10
- CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10
- CBSE Date Sheet for Class 10
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Map Pointing Map Work Skills
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers PDF Download
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 with Answers
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10
- CBSE Exam Pattern
- Most Important MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science with Solutions for 2020 Board Exam
- MCQ Questions for Class 10 Maths With Answers
CBSE Class 10 Preparation Tips
- Class 10 Maths Preparation Tips
- Class 10 Science Preparation Tips
- Class 10 Social Science Preparation Tips
- Class 10 English Preparation Tips
- Class 10 Hindi Preparation Tips
- Class 10 Sanskrit Preparation Tips
CBSE Sample Papers 2020 Maths Basic, Maths Standard, Science, Social Science, Hindi, English, and Sanskrit
All the Best for Your Board Exam 2020.