From Hug Day to Kiss Day, check out the entire date sheet of Valentine’s Week for 2020.
Valentine’s Week Days List 2020, Calendar, Date Sheet of Rose, Propose, Chocolate, Promise, Teddy, Hug and Kiss Day: Gear up for an entire week of love overdose with this special calendar that you should bookmark.
Since the month of February is on, the lovebirds are on cloud nine since they will soon be celebrating the week of love before Valentine’s Day 2020 pops in. Every year, February 14 is celebrated as the day of love but everyone goes gaga just before a week and exchange gifts, sweets, and flowers to express their love to each other. Valentine’s Day is celebrated all around the world as a cultural, religious and commercial celebration of romance and love however there is no public holiday on this day.
The seven days of love are celebrated with great fervour and enthusiasm and cities are painted red be it malls, restaurants, pubs, etc that are decorated in red, the colour of love. Before the season starts, let’s have a look at the entire date sheet of Valentine’s Week so that you do don’t miss out on any day.
Valentine Day List
- Rose Day – 07th February 2020
- Propose Day – 08th February 2020
- Chocolate Day – 09th February 2020
- Teddy Day – 10th February 2020
- Promise Day – 11th February 2020
- Kiss Day – 12th February 2020
- Hug Day – 13th February 2020
- Valentine Day – 14th February 2020
The first day of the Valentine’s Week on February 7 marks Rose Day. Surprising your loved one with a rose or roses stands for showing appreciation for the everlasting beauty of love and relationships. While a pink one means feelings of admiration and appreciation, a red rose is the conventional symbol of love. New beginnings are marked with white ones whereas yellow roses mark friendships.
- Rose Day 2020 Greetings & Images: WhatsApp Stickers, Messages, GIFs, Photos, SMS and Romantic Quotes for Lover
- Rose Day Whatsapp Status Video 2020 for Lover, Boy Friend, Girl Friend, Fiance, Husband and Wife [Valentine’s Week]
The second day is celebrated as Propose Day which marks the beginning for a lot many relationships. A lot many people take the opportunity to approach their secret crush while others confess their love for their significant other. The idea is to convey feelings of admiration and love without any regrets. So, get ready to propose on February 8.
- Propose Day 2020: 10 unique ways to propose to a girl [Romantic Messages To Propose]
- Propose Day 2020: Quotes, wishes, WhatsApp Status Video messages, SMS to share with your Lover, Crush, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Fiance, Husband, Wife, Partner, Hubby
- Valentine’s Day 2020: Best gift ideas within Rs 1000 for Boy friend, Girl friend and Lover
Who doesn’t love chocolates? Some people call it a sweet, for others, it means an expression of their love and admiration. Chocolate Day marks this unique bond between couples with a box of their favourite chocolates on February 9. Go, pamper your beloved and show them how much sweeter their life has become with you!
- Chocolate Day 2020: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status, Wallpapers, Greetings Card, Photos, Pictures, Stickers for Whatsapp
- Chocolate Day 2020: Date, Ideas, Importance, Why to Celebrate [valentine’s week]
Teddy bears are cute. Aren’t they? The season of love celebrates adorable emotions in a relationship with teddy gifts. Bring a smile to your loved one’s face with a teddy gift, after all, the smallest treasures like these make life memorable. This year, this special day falls on February 10.
- Happy Teddy Day 2020: Wishes, quotes and Whatsapp Messages to share with your Lover, Girlfriend, GF, Crush, Loved One
This is the most significant day of Valentine’s week. On this day, people make commitments or promises to their loved ones for a long-lasting relationship.
- Promise Day Wishes, quotes and Whatsapp Messages to share with your Lover, Girlfriend, GF, Crush, Loved One
The sixth day of Valentine’s week is celebrated as Hug Day. On this day, people comfort their loved ones by giving them a hug. Sometimes when words can’t explain an emotion or complicated situation, a hug can solve the problem.
This day is celebrated just before Valentine’s day, on 13 February. As Valentine’s week is celebrated to express feelings of affection towards your loved ones, a kiss can be the best way to show love to your partner.
Finally, the day of love is celebrated on 14 February every year. People plan for a celebration with their loved ones and try to spend their precious time with them on this day.