Most of the people get bored when looking at a picture without any Instagram Captions. It doesn’t matter whether you post a beautiful photo, a dull & boring caption can ruin the post completely. To keep your insta feed engaging and fun, we recommend the use of Question Captions for your Instagram Posts.
One best question caption for your picture keeps your inbox full on busy with the comments. This is the best way to know what your followers think about the picture. To grab their attention towards your Instagram Stories and Posts, Best Question Captions is an effective method.
If you don’t know what are the Questions to use as IG Captions? just refer to our list of 30+ Question Captions for Instagram and enjoy the responses from the users.
Question Captions for Instagram Pictures & Selfies
If you need some inspiration on Question Captions for Instagram Stories, then check out our amazing list of the best Question Captions below.
- Questions to Use as Instagram Captions
- Question Captions for Selfie Stories
- Question Captions for Instagram
- Best Question Captions
- Good Question Captions
- Crazy Instagram Questions Quotes 2020 for more attention
- Final Words on Instagram Question Captions
- “What’s one thing on your mind today?”
- “What’s something you’re thankful for?”
- “What’s one question you have about ___ you’d like me to answer?”
- “What’s been your biggest challenge in growing your business/brand?”
- “What’s your favorite social media app?”
- “What’s one thing you wish you learned earlier?”
- “What’s your brand message or theme?”
- “What’s one word you would use to identify yourself?”
- “Who do you admire and why?”
- “What is something you’re struggling with right now—mentally, emotionally, conceptually, etc.?”
- “What does your brand/company/account/business offer that sets you apart?”
- “What’s an app or tool that you can’t live without?”
- “What’s something no one would know about you by looking at your Instagram account?”
- “What pushed you to start your business/brand/account?”
- “What motivates you the most?”
- “What’s your ‘why’ behind what you’re doing/what drives you?”
- “What’s a little-known fact about you/your business?”
- Cross-platform engagement: “Tag an account you love.”
- Call to action: “Tag someone you think needs to see this content.”
- Giveaway: “Follow this account and tag someone for an entry to win ___.”
- “And what about it?” -Ariana Grande
- “Am I really attractive, or is my selfie game just strong?” -Unknown
- “Are they still bad habits if I like them?” -Unknown
- “Where would I go?” -Unknown
- “Are we human or are we dancer?” -“Human” by The Killers
- “What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?” -“Robert Schuller
- “What are we busy about?” -“Henry David Thoreau
- “How do I create something out of nothing?” -Amy Tan
- “What if?” -Unknown
- “Will you remember me in 10 years?” -Unknown
- “Seriously?” -Unknown
- “Will this matter a year from now?” -Unknown
- “Where am I?” -Unknown
- “Have you ever been so lost?” -Unknown
- “What are you doing for others?” -Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Who cares?” -Unknown
- “So this is love?” -“So This Is Love”
- “Am I or the others crazy?” -Albert Einstein
- “What does he gain by wearing this mask?” -Philip Roth
- “Who is going to stop me?” -Unknown
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- If authors ‘covered’ novels the way musicians cover songs, which covered novel would you be most excited to read?
- If I give you $1000 — how would you spend it?
- What are some common sense or unspoken rules, that you’ve seen people not follow?
- What are some good weird questions to ask someone to get to know them better?
- What are you most thankful for today?
- What do you love about your job?
- What do you think about [recent event]?
- What do you think about [some recent news event in your industry]?
- What was your dream job as a kid?
- What will be the “turns out cigarettes are bad for us” of our generation?
- What would you tell the 21-year-old version of yourself?
- What year would you travel back in time and why?
- What YouTube channel is great to binge?
- What’s frustrating you frequently?
- What’s one movie you watched over 100 times?
- What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- What’s the best app on your phone?
- What’s the best compliment you ever gave?
- What’s the dumbest thing you believed as a child?
- What’s the one book that you offer as a gift most?
- What’s the one country you wish to travel for the next 3 years?
- What’s the one thing you do for everyone?
- What’s the stupidest thing someone has argued with you about?
- What’s your best joke?
- What’s your favorite TV Show?
- What’s your most unbelievable “pics or it didn’t happen” moment, whereby you actually have the pics to prove it happened?
- What’s your superpower?
- Who inspires you every day?
- Who’s the team that will win today? (good for WC or sports events)
- Who’s your role model?
- With all of the negative headlines dominating the news these days, it can be difficult to spot signs of progress.
- Would you choose the mountains or the beach?
Also Refer: Cool & Funny Food Instagram Captions
Some times questioning on social media is fun but you should have Funny & Good Question Captions for your Instagram post. To save your valuable time, we have collected a bunch of best Instagram question captions also available to copy-and-paste easily.
Do share our funny question captions with your friends and loved ones to help them engage with their followers. Also, share your own Witty or Cool Instagram Question Captions with us and we will update in our articles. You can also find any type of situational Instagram Captions at Version Weekly to engage with other users.