How to Apply For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Housing for all by 2022): The Government of India started to provide a place to reside for a number of millions of urban poor with the scheme called PMAY – Housing for all. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji launched this PMAY(U) Scheme on 1st June 2015 and set a deadline to complete it by 2022.
- How to Apply For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online
- Online Application Process of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019
- Steps for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Offline
- Key Points to Memorize Regarding PMAY Online Application Form
- Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Apply
- What are the Documents Required to Apply for PMAY Scheme
Over 2,508 cities and towns around 26 states in the country are identified by the government. So, they are going to construct above 2 million houses. Candidates who belong to EWS, LIG, MIG Categories under the following income groups can apply the PMAY scheme online for availing the affordable house benefits.
|Income Groups||Household Income (per annum)|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Rs. 0 – 3 lakh|
|Low Income Group (LIG)||Above Rs. 3 lakh and Up to Rs. 6 lakh|
|Middle-Income Group 1 (MIG-I)||Above 6 lakh and Up to Rs. 12 lakh|
|Middle-Income Group 2 (MIG-II)||Above Rs. 12 lakh and Up to Rs. 18 lakh|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme 2019 offers an interest subsidy of 6.5% on housing loans for 20 years along with other benefits. If you are looking to apply for a house under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme. Go through with this article and find the detailed steps for PM Awas Yojana Apply Online/Offline. The last date to apply for the PMAY scheme and avail subsidy on a home loan is 31 March 2022. The last date for MIG I & II Category people to apply online for PMAY – CLSS is March 31st, 2020.
People who wish to avail of the PM Awas Yojana Scheme can apply online/ offline for it by filling the PMAY Online Application Form. It’s mandatory to satisfy the eligibility criteria and have an Aadhaar number to apply for the PM Awas Yojana scheme online. If you are unaware of eligibility requirements then click on the above-provided link and refer to it. In case, you don’t have an Aadhaar number then get it from your nearest CSC. Refer to the below sections and see how to apply for PMAY Online and Offline.
Check out the below-given steps to fill the PMAY Online Application Form:
- Visit the official PMAY website i.e. http://pmaymis.gov.in.
- On the website home page, go to the drop-down menu section and click on “Benefits under other 3 components” option under Citizen Assessment option.
- After selecting that option, you will redirect to Check Aadhaar/VID No. Existence page. Check the details and enter your Aadhaar Number in the provided field.
- On the next page, you will see the application page. In the form, you have to enter all the required details like Name of the beneficiary, contact details, personal details, income, bank account, and more.
- After filling the information on PMAY Online Application Form, tick the disclaimer checkbox, type the Captcha and tap on the Save button.
- You can even take out a printout of duly filled Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply online form.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna List 2020
Beneficiaries who are eligible for PMAY can also apply offline for the scheme by filling the application form available at the Common Service Center (CSC) which is established by the state government. You can buy the form at a nominal cost of Rs. 25 + applicable GST. Applicants who are unable to apply online and who are near to CSCs can apply offline for Prime Minister Housing Scheme 2019.
Read More: How to Apply for PMAY Offline?
- Candidates should make sure that they fill the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna Application Form available either at the Ministry’s official website or at the registered Common Service Centre (CSC) Mediums apart from these two do not have the authority for registration of beneficiaries.
- Applicants have to be ready with the required documents before filling out the application form.
- Customers must check the filled details carefully if any of the false data on the application leads to rejection.
Below are the benefits of applying for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme Online:
- Easy to Track: After the submission of the PMAY online application form, you can easily track your PMAY scheme application online on the portal at any time.
- Hassle-free Application: Filling the details on PradhanMantri Awas Yojana online application form is very easy. It also protects you from the hassle of visiting the CSC in person and standing in long queues. To apply for the PM Housing scheme, simply fill the online form and submit it with the necessary documents before the last date.
The following are the required documents to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) online:
- Aadhaar Number
- Proof of Identity (such as PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport and Driving License)
- Proof of Residence (such as Voter ID, Passport and Driving License)
- Proof that the applicant does not own a ‘pucca’ house
- In case the applicant belongs to a minority community, the proof of the same need to be provided to apply for the PMAY scheme online or offline.
- Applicants falling under Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Low Income Group (LIG) income groups need to provide a certificate of the same.
- Property Valuation Certificate
- Proof of Nationality (such as Passport and Voter ID)
- Proof of Income (Recent Salary Slips and IT return statements)
- Bank details and account statements
- Proof that the applicant is constructing a home under the scheme (if applicable)
If you need any help on How to Apply For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Housing for all by 2022)? Drop a comment in the below section and our team will get back to you with the proper solution for your queries on PMAY scheme 2019.