The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Scheme was launched by Narendra Modi Ji, prime minister of India in 2015. This scheme is aimed to provide housing accessible to all urban and rural people of the society at affordable rates. PMAY-U & PMGAY Scheme split into the phases and executing across the country and likely the project will be finished by 2022, said by the Government of India.
Check the details of PMAY Scheme 2020 from this page and proceed with the process of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna 2020 Online Form to avail the homes & subsidy amount to build a house. The last date to avail the subsidy on Home Loan is 31st March 2022. But Last date for the MIG(I & II) category under PMAY-Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme was 31st March 2019. Also, rural people can refer to the complete details of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana from this page.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form 2020
Beneficiaries can check How to Apply for PMAY Online & Offline from this section. Also, you will be instructed to follow the steps to submit Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form 2020 without any mistakes. The deadline to submit PMAY Online Application form is mentioned here, please submit it before 31st March 2022 and avail subsidy on Home Loan. PMAY Apply Online Steps is given below along with the related images. Follow the step by step process of submitting Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application Form 2020 below.
How to Apply & Submit PMAY Online Application Form?
- Log on to the PMAY website and register your details with Aadhaar number.
- On the home page, select the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option & tap on the applicable choice: “For Slum Dwellers” or “Benefits under other 3 components”.
- Provide your Aadhaar Card details and find the application form for PMGAY Scheme.
- Fill the details correctly in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Online Application Form.
- The information to be entered comprises name, contact number, email, phone number, bank account details, income details, and others.
- Once you are done with filling details, enter the Captcha code which is located above the save button.
- Check twice before submitting PMAY Online Form 2020 and press on the ‘Save’ button.
- If you don’t know How to Download Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form.
- Then, follow the above steps and after saving your PMAY-U Application Form, click on the ‘Print’ option and complete your submission of PMAY-G Online Form 2020.
Applicants can also apply for the PMAY 2020 Scheme Offline by following the below points.
- To apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana offline, you have to visit a common service center (CSC) that is available by the state and union territory government.
- After going to CSC, you should fill up and submit the PM Awas Yojana Application Form given by the officials after paying Rs. 25 along with GST.
- It is required to be mentioned here that no private entity/persons have been approved by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MOHUA) to collect this fee from any beneficiary under this PMAY-G Scheme.
Do you have any queries or clarifications about Offline Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form? Then, you can call or write to:
Raj Kumar Gautam
Director (HFA – 5)
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MOHUA)
Room Number 118, G Wing
New Delhi – 110011
Tel: 011-23060484/ 011-23063285
E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Check PMAY Application Status Online?
Applied candidates can verify the PMAY-U Online Application Form Status and take a printout of the application. Let’s see how to do?
There are two ways to track the PMAY-U Application Status
- With Assessment ID
- With Name, Father’s Name & Mobile No
Steps to Check the PM Housing Scheme Urban Application Status with Assessment ID
- Click on the link given here and log on to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Official portal.
- Select the ‘Citizen Application’ option and then press on the ‘Check Status’ button.
- After hitting on the track button, you will be seen two options, i.e., ‘By Name, Father’s Name & Mobile No’ and ‘By Assessment ID’.
- Select the ‘By Assessment ID’ option.
- Fill the details like Assessment ID & Mobile number which was assigned when the application form was filled and submitted.
- Once you are done with fill in the details, tap on the option known as ‘Submit’.
- The applicant will soon know the stage at which his/her application is
Check the process of PMAY Online Application Status with Name, Father’s Name & Mobile No
- Visit the Official portal of PMAY and go to the ‘Citizen Application’ option and select the ‘Check Status’ button.
- Here, you will see two options to track the PMAY Online Application Status, click on ‘By Name, Father’s Name & Mobile No’ option.
- After that, enter your state, district, and city details.
- Now, fill the details like Name, Father’s Name, and Mobile Number and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you are done with filling the details, the status of your PM Awas Yojana Online Form can be viewed.
Benefits of PMAY Online Application Form 2020
There are various advantages to applying for PMAY online. Below are the benefits:
- The online application is easy to fill and it provides applicants a hassle-free user experience
- Once the applicant has successfully applied, it can be easily tracked online. This will help the user track the status of the application
Guidelines On Filling Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020 Online Application Form
- Firstly, candidates should check PMAY Scheme Eligibility Criteria and then fulfill the requirements to get eligible for the scheme.
- Applicants who are having Aadhaar card can only eligible to fill the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna 2019 Online Form.
- You have to be ready with your bank and income-related details before applying for this PMAY Scheme.
Also Check: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020 List
Components of PMAY Home Loan Scheme 2019-20
There are four components in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Loan Scheme 2020. They are:
In-situ Slum Rehabilitation (ISSR): Citizens who are living in slums fall under this component. Under this PMAY-ISSR component, people are allowed to avail Rs. 1 lakh per house by the Government of India. The share of State and Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) will be at the discretion of the State at the time of the formulation of the project.
Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP): The people who are not holding any land to construct a house or unable to afford a home loan come under this PM Awas Yojna – AHP component. Under this PMAY Affordable Housing in Partnership component, applicants will get Rs. 1.5 lakh per dwelling unit as central assistance.
Subsidy for Beneficiary-led Construction/Enhancement of an Individual House (BLC): People can avail of the PMAY scheme under this component for improvement of their current house only if the existing structure is pucca and the improvement is of minimum 9 sq. m and the maximum area should not be more than 30 sq m after enhancement. For this PMAY component, there will be central assistance of Rs. 1.5 lakh per dwelling unit.
Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS): Residents who can afford to purchase land/home, construct a home or plan to alter their current property with the help of a home loan fall under this PMAY-CLSS Component. Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme, citizens will get an upfront interest subsidy of up to 6.50% p.a. on the home loan. To know more benefits and features of PMAY-CLSS, click on the below link.
Note: A State and Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) share will be considered by the State at the time of the formulation of the project.
FAQs on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020 Online Form
How to Edit Your Details After Submitting PMAY Application Form?
Follow the below steps carefully and edit your PM Awas Yojna Online Application Form after submission also:
- Go to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Official Website @ pmaymis.gov.in
- Give the details of your Aadhaar number and Application reference number in the fields.
- Press on the ‘Edit’ button.
- Now, you are permitted to edit your details entered in the PMAY-U Scheme Application Form.
Who are eligible for PMAY Affordable Housing Scheme?
- Applicant must be Indian Citizen
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 70 years.
- He/she should not own a pucca house in any part of the country.
- People who have already availed from this PMAY scheme are not eligible to apply again.
What is meant by Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Scheme?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) formerly known as Indira Awas Yojana form March 2016. The objective is to provide affordable housing for all rural people in India except Delhi and Chandigarh. Beneficiaries who are living in plains can get up to Rs. 1.2 Lakh and those in North-Eastern, hilly areas, Integrated Action Plan (IAP), and difficult areas can receive up to Rs. 1.3 Lakh owing to this housing scheme.
Beneficiaries of this PMAY-G Scheme 2020 will be identified as per the information available from the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC). Currently, 1,03,01,107 houses have been sanctioned in all states and UTs.
We at Version Weekly, develop every content with high quality and uniqueness. So, people can refer to this article to get the details of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form 2020. If you need any assistance to check the PMAY Application Status, shoot us with your comments in the below section and you will revert asap with an exact solution.