Download PDF of CBSE 10th Board Exam Sample Papers, MCQ, Notes, Mind Maps, Previous Papers, Solutions, Practicals Materials for free of cost.
Download the latest class 10 Maths Standard and basic sample paper and marking scheme by CBSE to know board question paper design and scheme of marks allotment.
We are providing here the CBSE sample paper and marking scheme for Class 10 Standard and basic Mathematics that have been released by the board for CBSE Examination 2020. You can also download two best-practice sample question papers for 2020 from the following link.
Most Important Resources for CBSE 10th Board Exam 2020
- Study Time Table for CBSE Class 10th Board Exam 2020
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Revision Notes
- CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10 Maths (Last 10 Years)
- Class 10 Maths NCERT Solutions
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Formulas
- CBSE 10th Lab Manuals – Class 10 Maths Mind Maps included
- CBSE Guide for Class 10 Maths, Science, Social Science PDF Download
- How to ace the CBSE Class 10th and 12th Board Exams: Most Effective Preparation Tips to Score More than 90% Marks
Click here to check CBSE New Rules
MCQs for 10th Board Exam 2020
- Important MCQ Questions for Class 10 Maths with Answers
- Important MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science with Answers
- Important MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers
The question paper consists of 40 questions divided into four sections, viz. A, B, C, and D.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks per question|
|A: Objective Type Questions||20 (1-20)||1|
|B: Very Short Answer Type Questions||6 (21-26)||2|
|C: Short Answer Type Questions||8 (27-34)||3|
|D: Long Answer Type Questions||6 (35-40)||4|
CBSE Class 10th Maths Board Exam Question Paper Pattern:
The question paper carries a total of 80 marks.
There is no overall choice. However, internal choices are provided in some questions as mentioned below:
Internal choices were provided for:
- 2 questions from the set of 1 mark questions
- 2 questions from the set of 2 marks questions
- 3 questions from the set of 3 marks questions
- 3 questions from the set of 4 marks questions
If you need more assistance on CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020, feel free to comment below. All the Best!