TS Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020 for 1st year and 2nd year releases online on the official website. Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) has released Student Checklist for IPE March 2020 exam. Both First Year and and Second Year students of Telangana State Board can enter their previous Hall Ticket Number and DOB in order to check their details on website – tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
Students can download their TS Inter Hall Tickets 2020 for 1st and 2nd year through a link provided on this page. Please note the link get active as per the official notification. To download TS Intermediate Hall Tickets 2020 students would required to enter the hall ticket no. (present or previous).
TS Inter Hall Tickets 2020: The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education is expected to release the TS Inter 1st and 2nd year Hall tickets 2020. Students should note that the TS Inter hall tickets will be released on the official website. For the convenience of students, the steps to download the TS Inter Hall Tickets 2020 have been given below. A direct link to download the TS Inter Hall Tickets 2020 will be activated as soon as the hall tickets will be released.
TS Inter 1st and 2nd year Inter examinations
Students who are preparing for the TS Inter exams should note that the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education will conduct the TS Inter 1st and 2nd year Inter examinations in March 2020. The TS Inter 1st 2nd Year Hall Tickets will be released on the official website. The TS Inter 1st 2nd Year Hall Tickets will contain important details like the name of the candidate, roll number, exam center and more.
How to check TS Inter Hall Tickets 2020
1. Visit the official website bie.telangana.gov.in
2. Click on the link that reads ‘TS Inter hall tickets’
3. Enter your login details
4. Your TS Inter Hall Ticket 2020 will be displayed on the screen
5. Download the hall ticket and take a print for future reference
Direct link to download TS Inter Hall Tickets 2020
Students should note that the direct link to download TS Inter Hall Tickets 2020 will be activated as soon as the hall tickets are released.
Details Of The Hall Ticket
Hall TIcket is an important document it’s not new information but the details that make it important are one. So here we are providing you the representation of some of the important details. check them in this section below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Name of the Board
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Test Center Details
- Date of Examination
- Examination Timings
- Important Instruction
Exam Center Locator Application
Students often get lost or get stuck in traffic because of taking a long turn. To avoid this kind of thing and make it easy for students to find the exam center TSBIE has released an application. Students can download this application from the official website or by google play. The vision behind this application was to make student’s life a bit easier in the days of examination.
Instruction To Follow In The Exam Hall
Students arriving for the examination needs to be aware of some instructions that they need to follow in the exam hall. Breaking these rules can turn in termination from examination immediately. Check them below:
- Candidates need to reach the examination prior to 15 minutes. After reaching there they need to complete to take the seat assigned to them by showing their hall ticket.
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket is a must document you need to carry it to the examination otherwise you won’t be able to attend it.
- Entry for exam hall is going to be denied after the 30 minutes of the start of the examination.
- Students need to bring them some extra pens along with a water bottle to the exam hall.
- Candidate should not carry any kind of book/paper/mobile to the exam center. Otherwise, the in charged invigilator can disallow the student from starting the examination.
- Students need to follow the rules of the examination
- If students break any rule they’re going to be terminated from the examination.
- In case of some doubt, the examiner can interrogate you. Students are advised to cooperate with the examiner.
- Students need to sign the attendance sheet daily.
- At the end of the examination, students need to handover their answer sheet to the examiner.