Council for The Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) announced for the ICSE- The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination, Year 2020. The 10th standard final examination will start from Thursday, The 27nd of February 2020. For latest timetable and instructions for candidates please visit the CISCE Board Exam 2019 Notification.
Free PDF Download of ICSE Class 10 English previous year question paper with solution solved by an expert teachers on Versionweekly.com. By practising Class 10 English question paper with solutions to score more marks in your ICSE Board examinations.
ICSE Class 10 English Language Previous Years Question Papers Solved Last 10 Years
Important Resources for ICSE Class 10 Board Exam Preparation:
- ICSE Class 10 Sample Papers with Solutions for Board Exam 2020: Download Here in PDF!
- ICSE Class 10 Physics Previous Years Question Papers Solved Last 10 Years PDF Download
- ICSE Class 10 Geography Previous Years Question Papers Solved Last 10 Years PDF Download
- ICSE Class 10 English Literature Previous Years Question Papers Solved Last 10 Years PDF Download
- ICSE Class 10 Hindi Previous Years Question Papers Solved Last 10 Years
- ICSE Class 10 Biology Previous Years Question Papers Solved Last 10 Years
- ICSE Class 10 History and Civics Previous Years Question Papers Solved Last 10 Years
- ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Previous Years Question Papers Solved Last 10 Years
- ICSE Class 10 Maths Previous Years Question Papers Solved Last 10 Years
- ICSE Time Table for Class 10 (Released) | ICSE 10th Date Sheet Announced @ www.cisce.org
ICSE English Language Specimen Papers, Previous Papers and ICSE Solutions for 2020 Board Exam
ICSE Class 10 General Tips
Use Mnemonics, Mind Maps and Flash Cards: Create mind maps along with flash cards and paste them in your room or study table. They will form images that will be difficult to erase, thus making the task of remembering easier. BEDMAS (Brackets, Exponents, Division, Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction) is very popular maths mnemonic. Create your own mnemonic or ask your teachers to help you create some.
Plan a Schedule and Follow it: The most crucial part of your ICSE Class X preparation is your schedule. Ask teachers the time you need to spend on each topic and concept and then plan a time table in such a way that you are able to finish your preparation months before the exam. Also take into account the ICSE marking scheme while preparing your time table
Write and Practice: Mugging up seems easy but once you forget one line you are likely to forget the entire content. You have to write and learn before you reach the point of revision. So, when you write you are creating a mental image for future use.
Don’t Take Stress: Let your parents be the carrier of stress for your ICSE Board Exams. Yes, they are breathing down your neck and telling you to study all the time and relaxing can seem difficult. However, you must remain positive and upbeat.
Learn meditation and deep breaths techniques to relax. If at any point you feel the stress taking control over your life, please visit your school counselor. They will help you deal with the stress and help you build up a positive attitude.