Treat Hair Loss With Homeopathy
In this day and age, it ¡s commonly found that adults and children alike, are suffering from hair fall. Alopecia is a condition which is not a disease per se, but it should be known that it is the associated symptom of several other diseases and deficiencies.
Factors Affecting Hair Fall
There are several causes for hair fall but broadly, we can divide them into two.
- Skin diseases – fungal infections, eczema, dandruff, etc.
- Genetic factors
- Acute infections – typhoid, malaria, some kind of viral infections, tuberculosis.
- Stress such as grief, work pressure, any kind of stress in adolescence, young children.
- Hormonal factors – after childbirth, menopause, thyroid disease.
- Auto immune diseases – diabetes, AIDS.
- Drug induced – strong antibiotics, chemotherapy for cancer patients, medicines for various kinds of arthritis.
- Nutritional deficiencies – protein and iron deficiency due to the regular intake of junk food which does not provide enough nutrition.
- Trauma to scalp in the form of tight braids, perming, straightening, blow drying, hair dyeing. in which harmfull chemicals for the scalp are used.
- Excessive shampooing and drying.
- Pollution, strong shampoos, over exposure to the sun.
- lnjury to the scalp.
Recommended Lifestyle Changes
- Consume a nutritious diet which includes whole grains, proteins, vitamins and antioxidants.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables and drink water at frequent intervals.
- Avoid eating junk food and drinking aerated drinks.
- Avoid frequent colouring, dyeing, shampooing and perming of hair.
- Avoid the use of strong medication. • Use an umbrella/scarf in the sun to protect the scalp from UV rays.
- Include exercise and meditation in your daily routine to combat stress.
- Have a good sleep of six-seven hours per day.
Homeopathic medicines are safe for all age groups and easily palatable. They are derived from natural substances and do not have side effects and treat gently
According to homeopathy, every disease is a manifestation of internal derangement. Homeopathy provides a great deal of medicines which yield excellent results, it used over a period of time as it treats the root cause of the disease. Homeopathy helps to control hair loss and bring it within normal limits. It reduces the pace of deterioration and thinning of the hair. However, every individual needs a different treatment and a detailed case history is taken keeping in mind the totality of symptoms and medicine is then prescribed accordingly.
Homeopathy treats the patient as a whole in a gentle manner and harsh shampoos are not recommended. It has a wide range of oils and shampoos which help in prevention as well as treating hair fall along with constitutional medicine. Homeopathic medicines make the hair healthy and restore their lost sheen and texture if used consistently. These external applications are mild and are made from natural substances. Some of the most commonly used homeopathic medicines for hair loss are given below, however, it is important to remember that their use is recommended only under the guidance of an expert homeopath
- Acid Phos
- Fluoric Acid
- Natrum Mur
- Kali Garb
- Jaborandi And Many More