Hanuman Chalisa: Hanuman Chalisa is one of the most popular Hindu Devotional Hymn dedicated to Lord Hanuman. Word Hanuman in Hanuman Chalisa refers to the Name Lord Hanuman and Chalisa refers to 40 Verses included in the devotional hymn excluding the couplets at the beginning and end. Devotional Hymn is written in the 16th Century by Saint Tulsidas who is famous for his writings Ramcharitmanas.
As per Saint Tulsidas whoever chants Hanuman Chalisa will have infinite grace of Lord Hanuman. To help you out we have mentioned the details like Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics, When to Chant Hanuman Chalisa, Spiritual Benefits of Reciting the devotional hymn. Furthermore, you will learn about the Significance, Ideal Timings to Chant Hanuman Chalisa.
Hanuman Chalisa Aarti Lyrics
Text of Hanuman Chalisa is extremely helpful and one can overcome the fear by reciting it. To help the people looking for Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics we have compiled all of them here. You will find it extremely helpful as we have mentioned the Lyrics of Chalisa in different languages. Click on them as per your need and you will find the concerned lyrics.
- Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics
- Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics in English
- Hariharan Shree Hanuman Chalisa
- Hanuman Chalisa Hindi
- Hanuman Chalisa in Telugu
- Hanuman Chalisa Tamil
- Hanuman Chalisa in Kannada
- Hanuman Chalisa Malayalam
- Hanuman Chalisa Devanagari
- Hanuman Chalisa Oriya
- Hanuman Chalisa Gujarati
- Hanuman Chalisa Bengali
- Rajshri Soul Hanuman Chalisa
- Hanuman Chalisa by Sooryagayathri
- Jaya Kishori Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics
Significance or Story behind Hanuman Chalisa
Once Tulsidas went to meet Aurangzeb. Emperor mocked Tulsidas and Challenged Tulsidas to show Lord to him. Poet replied that Seeing Rama was not Possible without having true devotion. Emperor was irked with the reaction of the poet and imprisoned Tulsidas. Later, Tulsi Das wrote the magnificent verses of the Hanuman Chalisa in the Prison.
When to Chant Hanuman Chalisa
Hanuman Chalisa can be recited both in the morning and evening times. It will hardly take 10 mins to complete the beautiful hymn. Each verse has its own significance and you can choose the particular verse that suits your need if you don’t have time to read all of them.
- For removal of bad karma- first opening verse
- Wisdom and strength – second opening verse
- Attainment of divine knowledge – 1st verse
- Removal of bad company and habits – 3rd verse
- Cultivation of devotion – verses 7 and 8
- Protection from poisons and snake bites – 11th verse
- Removes misunderstanding between sons and daughters – 12th verse
- To gain fame – 13th – 15th verse
- Recovery of lost status, promotion in jobs- 16th -17th verse
- Remove obstacles; accomplish difficult tasks – 20th verse
- Protection from adverse planetary influences – 22nd verse
- Protection from black magic and evil spirits – 24th verse
- To achieve good health -25th verse
- Liberation from crisis – 26th verse
- Fulfillment of desires – 27th – 28th verses
- Victory over enemies – 30th verse
- Occult powers and wealth – 31st verse
- To follow ethics and have a fulfilling life – 32nd -35th verses,
- For mental peace – 36th verse
- For grace of Lord Hanuman – 37th verse
Benefits of Chanting Hanuman Chalisa
Similar to Hanuman Chalisa Unfolding Verse by Verse many qualities of Lord Hanuman are enumerated. This hymn is sung by devotees in the belief that the greatest Ram Bhakt Hanuman will bless them. It bestows protection from illness, adversaries, and adversities. Lord Hanuman is considered the God of Life and worshipping him increases life force. Increased Life Force gives us the strength to do anything and everything.
Spiritual Benefits of reciting Hanuman Chalisa
There is a Common Belief among Hindus that reciting Hanuman Chalisa can have several benefits.
- It is believed that people reciting the Hanuman Chalisa will have Lord Hanuman’s Involvement in clearing the negative energy around them.
- Chanting Hanumadh Chalisa will help you reduce the effects of Sade Sati and people suffering from Saturn can gain Prosperity if they read it on Saturday.
- People struggling with nightmares can get benefitted by placing the Hanuman Chalisa under the pillow before sleeping.
- You can get rid of the Karmic effects of the bad deeds done in the past.
- People suffering from stress will feel relaxed by reading the Hanuman Chalisa and can have control in life.
- Can Gain Wisdom and Spiritual Knowledge.
- It is believed that Hanuman Chalisa eliminates disagreements and promotes unanimity and contentment.
FAQs on Hanuman Chalisa
1. What are the benefits of chanting Hanuman Chalisa?
Regular chanting of Hanuman Chalisa purifies both body and mind and can be deeply elevating. Chanting it spares one from evils throughout everyday life and helps to increase knowledge.
2. What is the Ideal Time to Recite Hanuman Chalisa?
People who need significant tasks to be achieved should recite these verses 1008 times on auspicious night of Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, or on moola nakshatra. You can have all your obstacles removed when recited around the evening time.
3. Is there any Astrological Significance for Hanuman Chalisa?
Hanuman Chalisa has Astrological Significance as well. It is best in controlling the malefic impacts of Saturn’s transit. People under the negative impact of the planet can find it extremely helpful to regularly recite the Chalisa 8 times on Saturday.
Hope, the information shared on our page in regard to Hanuman Chalisa has been beneficial to an extent. If you have any other queries do leave us a comment and we will get back to you at the soonest. Keep in touch with our site Versionweekly to avail the latest updates on all the trending events happening around the world.