KVS Admission 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 registrations begin on kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in and kvsangathan.nic.in. Steps on how to apply online, Documents Required, direct links here- Watch Video
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, KVS would begin the KVS Admissions 2020 process from today that is July 20, 2020, onwards on the official site at kvsangathan.nic.in and kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. Parents can apply for their ward’s Class 1 admissions for the academic year 2020-21 till August 7, 2020. Also, the admissions for class 2 and above along with class 11 would begin today too. Steps to apply for admissions to various classes can be checked below.
“Online Registration for Admission to Class I in Kendriya Vidyalayas for the Academic Year 2020-2021 will commence at 10:00 am on July 20, 2020, and will close at 7:00 pm on August 7, 2020”, KVS Admission Notice 2020-2021 read.
The notice also added, “Registration for Class II and above will be done from July 20 at 8:00 am to July 25, 2020, up to 4:00 pm if vacancies exist (in offline mode)”. Read the entire notice here.
KV Admissions 2020: How to apply
- The candidates need to visit the website of KV Sangathan
- Go to the admissions portal link on the homepage
- Read the details and guidelines provided there Direct Link to apply
- Click on the application link or registration link
- Fill in the details in the application and submit the form
- Keep a copy of the form for future reference
- Also, the parents can apply through the Admission Application by downloading it from this link. The parents just need to enter all details of their wards and apply directly.
KV Admissions 2020: Documents needed
The parents in order to apply for their children need the list of these documents –
- A digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG file of size at most 256KB)
- A scanned copy of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB)
- Details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section, EWS
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials are being used in the application
The provisional list and waitlist for the students will be released on August 11, 2020. After this, the second list will release on August 24, 2020, in case any seat is vacant. The declaration of the provisional select list will be August 27 and 28, 2020. The declaration of the list of Class 2 onwards will be available on July 29, 2020, and admission will commence from July 30 till August 7, 2020. The parents are advised to go through the complete guidelines here and take note of all the changes that have been made in the admission process. Also, the schedule of admissions would be available on the official website.