Foods That Help Heat Up Your Sex Life
“Zinc rich foods help in testosterone production and helps in female hormonal balance”
The diet you follow is often very important to enhance your love making ability. The other vital factors are a positive self image, adequate sunshine, hydration, exercise and recovery. Also, make sure you look in to your eating habits and exercise. Here are a few tips for you to have an active and satisfying sex life.
Eat A Balanced Diet
A healthy diet comprises of a diet rich in complex carbohydrates, lean protein, low in saturated fats and essential fatty acids.
Complex Carbohydrates : whole wheat, quinoa, oats, jowar, bajra
Lean Protein : low fat milk and milk products, chicken, fish, egg whites
Fats : lean meat like chicken, fish, egg whites, low tat milk and milk products
Oil : olive, rice bran and groundnut oil
Essential Fatty Acids : fish oil capsules, flaxseeds, walnuts, avocados, olive oil.
- Zinc rich foods help in testosterone productions and helps in female hormonal balance.
- Foods like sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, poultry, cashews, almonds, chickpeas, yogurt and mushrooms are good.
- Nutrients like ginseng and saw palmetto are beneficial too.
- Also, consume a lot of fruits, veggies and complex carbohydrates to till up the fibre need and eat yogurt as it is a probiotic.
- Aerobic exercise such as walking, jogging and swimming enhances circulation, stamina, heart health and promotes oxygen uptake as well.
- Strength training like weight training helps increase Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), keeping the body fat percentage in check which is necessary for hormonal health. Thus, exercising regularly helps to have an energetic love life.
Things To Steer Clear Of
- Refined flours, sugars and fried foods. These upset the hormones needed for overall well-being and sexual health.
- Alcohol impairs performance and also depletes nutrients which are needed for a healthy sex life.
- Unmanaged stress can interfere in sex life. So, it is important to follow the principles of optimal health along with spiritual health which help bring in emotional stability in relationships.
- The methods to manage stress include a balanced diet, exercise, meditation and yoga.