Facebook-owned WhatsApp Application is the most popular social media app that people use most of the time in their daily life. Whatsapp provides a user-friendly interface to communicate with other people via chat, messages, phone calls both audio and video, document sharing, media sharing, status, and many other features. People across the globe use WhatsApp for better communication with their loved ones and even for small businesses.
All New WhatsApp Features are offered as per the users’ needs after researching and conducting the people’s survey. That’s the reason, people love to use Whatsapp every minute on daily basis. Nowadays, most of the people are changing their mobile devices from Android to iPhone.
People who feel sad to lose their data saved in the WhatsApp Android version can refer to this page as we have the solution to get all WhatsApp data on iPhone devices. So, today’s article is completely about “How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone Free?”
WhatsApp Transfer from Android to New iPhone for Free
Whatsapp transfer includes several things to move from android to iPhone. You need to keep in mind that while moving from Android to iPhone, all contacts, photos, videos, documents, and other files have to be transferred properly. By default Whatsapp ever offered any specific feature to transfer WhatsApp chats from android to iPhone free.
So, we have compiled two important ways on How to Transfer WhatsApp messages from your Android to iPhone devices in the below section in detailed steps.
Let’s start the process with the first method and then continue with the other two methods for perfect WhatsApp transferring from an Android device to an iPhone device.
Do Refer: How to Add Audio on WhatsApp Status?
- First, download the dr.fone tool on your personal computer.
- Later, connect your Android and iPhone devices to the PC.
- Now, Open the dr.fone tool and click on the ‘Restore Social App’.
- Choose ‘Whatsapp’ and tap on ‘Transfer Whatsapp messages’.
- The application will connect to both your mobiles and display the two devices on the screen.
- Hit the ‘Transfer’ option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now, the actual process of WhatsApp transfer will begin and you will see the transfer status on your PC.
- After the completion of the WhatsApp data transfer from android to iPhone click on the ‘OK’ button, and unplug your devices.
One more way to transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone is by using email. Furthermore, this method tedious procedure because you can share only one chat at a time. The steps for WhatsApp transferring from android to new phone by Email chat is given here:
- Open Whatsapp and go to Settings on your Android device.
- Tap on ‘Chats’ and then choose ‘Chat history’.
- Later, hit on ‘Export Chat’ and pick the contact that you want to transfer the chat.
- Now, you have to select the media, files, and messages to backup or not.
- Once you select all the needed options to backup click on the Gmail and enter the recipient email address that
- you want to save the transferred WhatsApp messages.
- Click on the send and restore this message on your mobile phone.
Must Read: Guide on How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode?
These two methods will definitely help you get an idea of How to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone devices without any hassle. Need some other ways for WhatsApp Transfer then stay with this site versionweekly.com and get updated information and ways to transfer WhatsApp chats/messages from android to new phone.