UBTER Group D exam date has been postponed by 10 days. Check here for UBTER Group D Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter.
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) has released the admit card for Uttarakhand Group D recruitment under subordinate civil / family courts 2019. The UBTER Group D admit card 2019 is available for download at ubtergd.in. The exam is scheduled to be held on October 20, 2019.
Earlier the date of exam was proposed to be October 13, 2019. However as per the latest notification on exam date and admit card, the new date is the third Sunday of this month. And exam timings will be 10 am to 12 noon.
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) announced the recruitment of Group D posts in State Judiciary in Uttarakhand (Civil & Family Courts). In this article, we will provide you with the direct link to download the UBTER Admit Card 2019. All other details regarding UBTER Group D Admit Card will also be provided here. Read on to find out.
UBTER Admit Card 2019
Here is an overview of the UBTER exam 2019:
|Name of the Organization
|Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education
|Group D Class IV
|Date of exam
|20th October 2019
|Admit card release date
|10th October 2019 (released)
How To Download UBTER Admit Card For Group D Class IV?
The steps to download UPTER Admit Card are as under:
- 1st Step: Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education i.e, ubter.in.
- 2nd Step: From the home page, check for the link to download UBTER Group D Admit Card 2019. Click on it.
- 3rd Step: Enter your Application Number, Password, and Date of Birth.
- 4th Step: Click on the “Submit” button.
- 5th Step: Then, UBTER Group D Hall Ticket 2019 will be displayed on the screen. Cross-check the details written on the UBTER Admit Card.
- 6th Step: Download and take a print out of the UBTER Group D Admit Card.
Details Mentioned On The UBTER Admit Card For Group D Class IV
After downloading the UBTER Group D Admit Card, one should always cross-verify all the particulars mentioned in the UBTER Admit card. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should contact the authorities to rectify it. Look out for the following details in your admit card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Invigilator
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Mother or Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Category
- Exam Date and Timings
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Examination Name
- Exam Center Address and Code
- Important Instructions for the Exam
Documents To Be Carried With UBTER Admit Card 2019
Every candidate must carry the UBTER admit card with them to the examination center. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear for the UBTER examination. Along with the admit card, the candidate should also bring a valid photo ID proof for verification purpose. Some of the valid photo ID proofs are as under:
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
Items Not Allowed In UBTER Examination Hall
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items with them inside the examination hall. If any candidate is found with any of these items, he/she will not be allowed to take the exam:
- Electronic devices (like cellphone, pager, calculator) pieces of paper, books, notebooks, etc. are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Pen/pencils from outside are not permitted as these will be provided by the exam authority.
- Smartwatch or band of any kind is not allowed as there will be a clock in every exam hall.
We hope the detailed article on UBTER Admit Card 2019 helps you. If you have any query regarding UBTER Admit Card or the exam in general, drop a comment below. We will get back to you at the earliest.