Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh 2019-20: The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India inviting Class 9th & 10th ST Students of Arunachal Pradesh to apply online for the Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship 2019-20. The last date for submission of the Arunachal Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship Online Application is 30th December 2019. Get the full details of the Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme for Education 2019-20 in this guide.
Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh 2019-20
All education scholarships aim to help in the ST student’s education and also to overcome the drop-out incidence in the transition from the primary to the secondary stage. Also, the selected scholars will award different prizes. So, let’s look into the main details of the Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh 2019-20 without wasting time in other works.
Check the important dates of the NSP Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme For Education 2019-20 and apply online before the last date. Class 9th and 10th ST Students of Arunachal Pradesh are suggested to submit the Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship application form before the last date i.e., 30th December 2019 to avoid last-minute server issues.
Important Dates of Umbrella Scheme of Education Scholarship for ST Students Class 9 & 10, Arunachal Pradesh 2019-20
- Application Last Date: 30th December 2019
- Last date for defect verification: 16th January 2019
- Last date for Institute verification: 16th January 2019
Benefits of Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme of Scholarship for ST Students Pre Matric Education Class 9th and 10th
The selected scholars will obtain the following benefits:
- Scholarship of Rs. 350/- per month to hostellers and Rs. 150/- per month to day scholars.
- Granted INR 1000 per annum to hostellers and INR 750 per annum to day scholars as a Book and Ad hoc allowances.
- An extra allowance of up to Rs. 240 per month to Student Tribe with disabilities.
Selection Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship 2019-20 Class 9th & 10th
The ST Students of Class 9 and 10 should fulfill the eligibility criteria to select for Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh 2019-20.
Eligibility Criteria – Umbrella Scheme for Education 2019-20, Arunachal Pradesh
An applicant should fulfill all the following criteria to be selected for this Umbrella Scheme for ST Students Scholarship 2019-20:
- Must study in Class 9 or 10.
- Scheduled Tribe students who have passed the class 8th and 9th from the residence of Arunachal Pradesh are eligible.
- Be a domicile of Arunachal Pradesh state.
- The annual family income of an applicant should be below INR 2 lakh.
- Should not avail of any other Centrally-funded Pre Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Applicant should be full-time, regular ST Student studying in a Government school or Government recognized School or in a State/Central Board of Secondary Education.
Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme for Education 2019-20: Pre Matric Scholarship for ST Students – Required Documents
- Domicile certificate
- Student Passport size photograph
- Income certificate of the parents/guardian
- Scheduled Tribe certificate duly signed by an authorized Revenue Officer.
How to Appy for Class 9 & 10 ST Students Pre Matric Education Scholarship?
Step-1: First of all, go through with the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and tap on “New Registration”.
Step-2: Read the guidelines properly before agreeing to terms and conditions check boxes and then click on the ‘Continue‘ button.
Step-3: You will be redirected to the Registration Form Page. Here, you have to choose the state of domicile, category of scholarship, type of scheme (scholarship scheme) & fill your details in the fields like name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step-4: Give your bank details (Bank name, Account number, IFSC code).
Step-5: Now, choose Aadhaar or Bank Account number as identification detail and tap on the “Register” button.
Step-6: At this stage, you have to verify your mobile number and enter the generated OTP to login.
Step-7: After login using OTP, enter the details in the form.
Step-8: Here, you will get the generated Application ID and Password. Use that for further reference.
Step-9: Applicants are advised to fill the form without any mistakes because no modifications can be made after submission. Also, candidates are advised to fill only one application to avoid duplication as it leads to the cancellation of the form.
Click here to know more details of Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh 2019-20
I hope the given information of Arunachal Pradesh Umbrella Scheme of Education, Pre Matric Scholarship for Class 9 & 10 ST Students will support more in completing their secondary education. So, refer to this article and know the complete details of the Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship, Arunachal Pradesh 2019-20 Class 9th & 10th. Check the selection criteria and apply online for ST student’s pre-matric scholarship 2019-20 Arunachal Pradesh before 30th December 2019. If you require any assistance on the same, feel free to drop your queries in the below comment section. We will surely get back to you with proper solutions.