Are you frustrated with plenty of Spam Comments on Your Instagram Posts? Then, this page would be the right option for you to overcome your issue with spam comments.
As Instagram becomes more & more famous every day, concerns with spam profiles & spam comments are also increasing. Usually, Spam Comments will be posted on influencers, celebrities, public accounts, and other talented person accounts to grab their attention on their stuff.
Almost everyone! receive Instagram spam comments for any kind of collaboration or fame or to increase followers. Spammers always come with new tricks and content with emojis to target potential users on Instagram by commenting on their profiles.
Also, spammers use various tools to generate spam comments and to post under photos. Some of the words or phrases like follow me, like 4 like, check my page, get more followers, etc. come under spam comments. So, this tutorial will show you how to instantly block/avoid spammers from posting annoying comments on your Instagram posts.
Check More: Turn on Post Notification on Instagram
How to Automatically Block Spam Comments on Instagram?
A step-by-step guide to avoid/block spam comments on Instagram is provided here. Users are directed to follow these below simple steps to instantly stop comments from spammers to your Instagram posts. They are as follow:
- First & foremost, open the Instagram app on your phone or desktop.
- Directly go to your profile page by tapping on the user icon, and then hit the 3-horizontal lines icon at the top right corner of the app.
- Later, you will see the options screen now open the settings menu and click on Privacy then tap on the comments option.
- Here come’s two simple ways to block/stop spam comments on Instagram.
- First, turn on the “Hide Inappropriate Comments” option.
- After this, Instagram will automatically block common offensive words or phrases from your comments section. By default, it will be in turn-on option only. If you want then you can also turn off the option at any time
- Mostly, using the alone Hide Inappropriate Comments option is not enough to stop/block all spammers posted spam comments under your pics or video posts.
- So, use the second option which is more effective in blocking the spam comments on Instagram.
- An alternative & great option to stop spam comments is to use IG built-in feature called ‘Custom Keywords’. To enter the custom keywords or phrases first Turn on “Manual Filter” and then write down the words that often arrive in annoying comments.
- Each keyboard must be separated by a comma. You can add more keywords to this manual filter anytime you want depends on your comments.
- After filling the list of spam words, click on the blue checkmark at the top right of the screen to save the changes.
- Finally, you are done with spam protection to your Instagram account, greatly you will see that the number of spam comments will be lessened.
That’s how you can block/stop/avoid comments spam on Instagram. Need any assistance on how to beat the Instagram Blocking? Then, go ahead with the below sections.
How can I strike the Instagram shadowban?
There are so many best practices that you should follow to beat Instagram blocking. They are all under
1. Don’t mass follow and like
2. Not at all share Images/Videos Violating Social Network Rules
3. User complaint
4. Post Regularly
5. Complete your Instagram Profile
6. Copyright Infringement
7. The different IP address and device
8. Perform reasonable actions
9.Verify your email
10. Do not copy your comments over and over
11. Do not spam-like posts & spam-comment
12. Do not comment too many emojis
If you follow these above best practices then you can easily stay away from the Instagram shadowban.
How to Stop Receiving Spam DMs on Instagram?
Whenever you get tons of messages urging you to become an Instagram brand ambassador? It’s really annoying. Well at that time, you should change your Instagram DM settings and stop receiving these spam messages. Follow the below point carefully and stop spammers’ DMs on Instagram:
- Open your Privacy settings like you do every time, and from the Messages section, choose to receive messages just from who you are following.
Also Read: Instagram Caption for Girls
Everyone receives spam comments on all social media apps not only Instagram. Blocking 100% spam comments with built-in features can’t be possible or enough. Thus, the effective way to avoid/stop comments is by manually checking their profile and blocking them directly. By using hashtags also spammers do comments under posts for grabbing attention. Visit versionweekly.com for more tricks and tips on blocking spam comments on Instagram.