Happy Mother’s Day 2020: To be honest we can’t express the relationship we share with the mother and can’t even put it in words. Every year the Second Sunday of May is celebrated as Mothers Day. This Year Mother’s day falls on May 10th 2020. It is a day dedicated to express your love and care for your mother. Plan something special for your loved lady and take an opportunity to thank her for all the sacrifices she has showered on you.
It is impossible for us to return even a fraction of a mother’s unconditional love and care. But, all we can have is gratitude to her. Here are some of the Messages, Quotes, Images, and Photos, Facebook and Whatsapp Status to wish her on the Occasion.
Mother’s Day Wishes, Messages to Share on Whatsapp Status
Have a glance at the collection of some of the best messages you can share with your mom or on Whatsapp status. They are along the lines
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve! Happy Mother’s Day
- When you are in pain, you need only look at your mother and you’ll receive help.
- Ma, I promise to live a life that will do justice to all the sacrifices you’ve made.
- May your mother’s day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- She is Strong, She is funny, She is kind, She is beautiful, She is caring and compassionate, She is my hero, She is my MOM. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You only get one mother in this life … appreciate her … love her always …!
- Dear Mom, I might not have seen god but I am sure he is your replica. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Hey Mummy, I love you loads and appreciate all you do. Please keep on being the best in my life.
- My heart feels boundless joy to thank you for being my best friend, philosopher, and mentor through all these years!
- To the strongest, greatest, most caring, most giving, and stubborn mother in the world! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
- There Is Only One Pretty Child In The World, And Every Mother Has It. Happy Mother’s Day!
- It’s a full-time job, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Moms are unbelievable. Happy Mother’s Day to all moms out there.
- I believe in love at first sight because I fell in love with my mom the moment I opened my eyes. Happy Mother’s Day
- There were too many Angels in Heaven, so God sent some to earth and called them MOTHERS…
- Thanks for everything that you have done for me, and all that you are still doing.
- Wishing You All The Love And Happiness You So Richly Deserve. Happy Mother’s Day
- A mother is a person who sacrifices herself gladly so that her children can be safe and sound.
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but they hold their hearts forever. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mother Teaches Us: M- Moral Values, O- Obedience, T- Trueness, H- Honouring, E- Ethics, R- Respecting.
- Being A Full-Time Mother Is One Of The Highest Salaried Jobs In My Field Since The Payment Is Pure Love.
- A Mother Understands What A Child Does Not Say. Happy Mother’s Day
- God Said, “Your Angel Will Always Talk To You About Me And Will Teach You The Way To Come Back To Me, Even Though I Will Always Be Next To You.
Best Mother’s Day Quotes for Mom
Tell your mom how much she means to you with the heartwarming messages about motherhood. Our moms are our biggest support system and we don’t usually them how much they are appreciated.
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
- “A mother understands what a child does not say.” —Jewish proverb
- “The world needs our mothers.” —Liya Kebede
- “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” —Unknown
- “There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.” —Saleem Sharma
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
- “A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.” —Amy Tan
- “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.” —Kahil Gibran
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” —Unknown
- “We are born of love; love is our mother.” —Rumi
- “Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
- “A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.” —Debasish Mridha
- “There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.” —Sara Josepha Hale
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- “All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
Happy Mother’s Day Images, Photos & HD WallPapers
I hope you have got some ideas on Mother’s Day Wishes, Quotes, Images, Photos. Send these heartwarming messages to your mom and make her day and tell her how much she means to you. If you like the article share it among your friends and family. Bookmark our site for more information on Mother’s Day Quotes, Messages.