Essay on Mother’s Day 2020: Mother is the one who is probably endowed with all the power. No creature in this Universe can be as powerful as a mother!! She can manage and control everything in any situation. In other words, God has given her the power to take up all the affairs of the world. Celebrating Mother’s day for a day is not enough to thank every single mother in this world. No one can replace her at any cost. Everyone should shower lots of love and care to her for their sacrifices. Every year, we celebrate the second Sunday of May as a Mother’s day.
This year, Mother’s day falls on 10th May 2020, Sunday. On this day, children will express their feelings to mothers and Thank her for all the works she does for them. On Mothers Day, school management conducts various competitions for kids like essay competition, drawing, speeches, and many more. To help children in the essay competition and stage speeches, we have jotted down long and short essays on Mother’s day in English along with Ten lines on Mother’s day below to express your feelings and surprise your MOM in the competitions & stage performance.
Happy Mother’s Day Whatsapp Video
Happy Mother’s Day Whatsapp Status Video in Telugu
View this post on Instagram
Written by: 👉@rahul.viru 👈 . . . . . . . . #telugucomedy #telugu #telugumemes #telugupoetry #telugustories #amma #teluguactress #trivikram #srisri #kavi #dd_writings #mothersdaygifts #mothernature #my_mother #motherlove #love #friendship #telugumovie #telugutrolls #teluguquotes
Ten Lines on Mother’s Day in English
Although we follow various relations throughout our life like mother, father, brother, sister, husband, wife, friends, relatives, etc., among all of them, the most beautiful relation is of mother’s relationship with her son or daughter. Let’s read about this holy relation within 10 lines. Yes, you can express this relation in a few lines by using our given sets of Ten lines on Mothers’ Day in English.
1. Mother is a supreme and divine creation of God, who loves and cares for her child unconditionally.
2. There is a saying “Behind a successful man, there is a hand of a woman”; the woman is none other than our mother.
3. My mother is a gift of God with motherhood and affection towards her child.
4. My mother is the one I can completely depend on and trust.
5. I respect my mother and also help her in her household activities.
6. I also give a gift to her on the occasion of ‘Mother’s Day’ as a tribute to her hard work and care.
7. She is the one who gets worried whenever I fall ill and spends sleepless nights sitting beside me.
8. Her inspirational stories had always played an important role in shaping my life.
9. She is the one who faces all the problems bravely and does not let us encounter those.
10. She always wants to see me as a successful and nobleman and guides me to be on a righteous path.