Firstly, Happy Children’s Day to all children. Every year on November 14th, we all celebrate India’s first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday as children’s Day in India to pay tribute to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru for appreciating his love for children. On this special day, surprise your kids with beautiful Children’s Day greetings messages wishes images gifs status videos, and tell them how special they are to you as parents or teachers.
In 2021, November 14th fall on Sunday so celebrates children’s day India with more fun and joy by taking your kids to any of favorite places. Also, greet them in a unique way by taking help from our collection of Best Happy Children’s Day Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Images In Telugu, English, Hindi, etc.
- Best Children’s Day WhatsApp Status Video Download
- Happy Children’s Day Status for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram
- Inspirational Children’s Day Quotes in English & Hindi
- Happy Children’s Day Wishes Messages from Parents
- Happy Children’s Day Wishes Messages, Quotes for Adults
- 14th November Bal Diwas Wishes in Hindi | Shayari on children’s day in Hindi
- బాలల దినోత్సవ శుభాకాంక్షలు 2021 | Happy Children’s Day Wishes Images in Telugu
- Happy Children’s Day Gif | Best Happy Children’s Day Animated Gif Images
- Happy Children’s Day Poster Pictures Free Download | WhatsApp DP’s for Children’s Day
- 10 Lines Essay on Children’s Day in Telugu for Kids
- Hindi Essay Lines on Bal Diwas 2021
- Children’s Day Speech in Telugu for School Students
- Smart & Short Speech on Children’s Day 2021
- Best Speech on Children’s Day India in Hindi for Students
- Drawings Ideas for Children’s Day 2021 | Creative & Unique Children’s Day Craft Ideas
Best Children’s Day WhatsApp Status Video Download
Happy Children’s Day Status for Whatsapp, Facebook & Instagram
- Children are God’s representatives on earth. Treat them well and God will always smile down on you. Happy International Children’s Day.
- Children are the flowers from heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our kids. Happy children’s day!
- Children are the future. Nurture them right, so that they grow up to be able leaders and lead the world towards light. Happy Children’s Day.
- Dearest children, may your special day be as beautiful as the sunshine you fill our skies with. Happy Children’s Day, my precious ones!
- Every little smile on your face brings the boundless joy of parenthood to our heart. All the charm and joy of this day is for you. Happy children’s day!
- Happy Children’s Day. May you forever believe in yourself and follow your dreams. You are loved today and forever!
- May the innocence in their smiles and the purity of their hearts stay forever unfaded. Wishing a joyful children’s day to every kid in the world!
- Never stop screaming, playing, and laughing, it’s part of your childhood which will always be with you. Happy Children’s Day!
Inspirational Children’s Day Quotes in English & Hindi
- Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven. – Henry Ward Beecher
- Children are the keys of paradise. – Eric Hoffer
- ‘‘పరాయి వాళ్ల దివ్య సౌధాలతో జీవించడం కన్నా.. సొంతదైన పూరిగుడిసెలో నివసించడం మిన్న’’ – జవహార్లాల్ నెహ్రూ
- Children aren’t coloring books. You don’t get to fill them with your favorite colors. – Khaled Hosseini
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. – Pablo Picasso
- If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders. – Abigail Van Buren
- ‘‘చదువుతోపాటు పెద్దల పట్ల వినయంగా ఉండటం కూడా నేర్చుకోవాలి’’ – జవహార్లాల్ నెహ్రూ
- The first happiness of a child to know that he is loved. – Don Bosco
- There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. -Walt Streightiff
- ‘‘పనిని అభిమానించడం మొదలుపెడితే.. విజయం దానంతట అదే వస్తుంది’’ – జవహార్లాల్ నెహ్రూ
- We cannot fashion our children after our desires. We must have them and love them as God has given them to us. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- ‘‘మితిమీరిన విశ్రాంతి అన్నివిధాలా అనర్థం’’ – జవహార్లాల్ నెహ్రూ
Happy Children’s Day Wishes Messages from Parents
- As parents, we only wish that each day for you starts with a smile on your face and happiness in your heart and end with contentment and joy. Happy Children’s Day.
- For us, our days start with you and end with you because you are the hope, the dream and the reason for our lives. Wishing you all the happiness and success on Children’s Day.
- Happy Children’s Day to you. Wishing you beautiful smiles and happy times as a child as they will make the most cherished memories of lifetime for you.
- On the occasion of Children’s Day, we wish that the child in you never grows and you always continue to enjoy your life. Happy Children’s Day to you.
- We are blessed to have a child like you who is so understanding, disciplined and caring. With lots of love, we wish you a very Happy Children’s Day.
- When we look at you, we see a child blessed with unimaginable qualities and goodness. Wishing you a very Happy Children’s Day and we pray for your happiness each day.
- Wishing a very Happy Children’s Day to you my dear. Childhood is the most beautiful phase of one’s life and may you enjoy it to the fullest.
- Wishing a very Happy Children’s Day to you. No matter what challenges and problems you face in life, we will always stand with you.
Happy Children’s Day Wishes Messages, Quotes for Adults
- “As adults, we get so busy with life that we lose our real identity. On the occasion of Children’s Day, I am reminding you to find the child in you to have a joyous day.”
- “In the race called life, we end up losing our hearts, we end up wearing masks. On Children’s Day, let us find our hearts and take off our masks. Warm wishes on Children’s Day to all.”
- “On the occasion of Children’s Day¸ I wish that as adults we relive those beautiful times of childhood and celebrate this day with fun and joy. Happy Children’s Day.”
- “We are never too old to wish each other on Children’s Day. It is just a sweet way of celebrating the innocence and purity we all have in our hearts. Happy Children’s Day.”
- “Wishing you a very Happy Children’s Day because even you were a child once. Look for that child inside you to celebrate this day with the greatest joy.”
- Wishing all the adults around me a very Happy Children’s Day. Cheers to the innocence we had. Cheers to the cuteness we won all the hearts with.”
14th November Bal Diwas Wishes in Hindi | Shayari on children’s day in Hindi
- मैडम आज ना डाँटना हमें,
आज हम खूब खेलेंगे और गायेंगे,
साल भर हमने किया इंतजार,
आज हम बाल दिवस मनाएंगे।
- चाचा जी के हम है बच्चे प्यारे,
माँ-बाप के राज दुलारे,
आ गया है चाचा जी का जन्मदिवस,
आओ मिलकर मनाये बाल दिवस।
- माँ की कहानी थी,
परियों का फ़साना था,
बारिश में कागज की नाव थी,
बचपन का वो हर मौसम सुहाना था।
- दुनिया का सबसे सच्चा समय,
दुनिया का सबसे अच्छा दिन,
दुनिया का सबसे हसीन पल,
सिर्फ बचपन में ही मिलता है,
इसलिए आप सभी को बाल दिवस की बधाई।
- झूठ बोलते थे फिर भी कितने सच्चे थे हम,
ये उन दिनों की बात है जब बच्चे थे हम।
- अचकन में फूल लगाते थे,
हमेशा मुस्कुराते थे,
बच्चों से प्यार जताते थे,
चाचा नेहरू प्यारे थे।
- देश की प्रगति के हम है आधार,
हम करेंगे चाचा नेहरू के सपने साकार।
चाचा नेहरू के सम्मान में बाल दिवस पर शायरी
चाचा का है जन्मदिवस,
सभी बच्चे आएंगे,
चाचा जी को फूल गुलाब से,
हम बच्चे सब महकाएँगे।
- ना रोने की कोई वजह थी,
ना हँसने का कोई बहाना था,
क्यों हो गए हम इतने बड़े,
इससे अच्छा तो वो बचपन का जमाना था।
బాలల దినోత్సవ శుభాకాంక్షలు 2021 | Happy Children’s Day Quotes Sayings in Telugu
- ఒక తెలివైన వ్యక్తి సమాధానం చెప్పలేని ప్రశ్నలను పిల్లవాడు అడగవచ్చు. – అనామక
- దేవుడు ఇంకా మనిషిని నిరుత్సాహపరచలేదు అనే సందేశంతో ప్రతి బిడ్డ వస్తుంది. – రవీంద్రనాథ్ ఠాగూర్
- పండు వలె, పిల్లలు చెడుగా మారడానికి ముందే తియ్యగా ఉంటారు. – దేనా గ్రోకెట్
- పిల్లలకు డబ్బు విలువను నేర్పడానికి సులభమైన మార్గం వారి నుండి కొంత రుణం తీసుకోవడం. – అనామక
- పిల్లలకు ప్రేమ అవసరం, ప్రత్యేకించి వారు అర్హత లేనప్పుడు. – హెరాల్డ్ హల్బర్ట్
- పిల్లలు అనూహ్యంగా ఉన్నారు. తదుపరి వారు మిమ్మల్ని పట్టుకోబోతున్నారని మీకు ఎప్పటికీ తెలియదు. – ఫ్రాంక్లిన్ పి. జోన్స్
- పిల్లలు అరుదుగా తప్పుగా చెబుతారు. వాస్తవానికి, వారు సాధారణంగా మీరు చెప్పకూడని పదానికి పదం పునరావృతం చేస్తారు. – అనామక
- పిల్లలు ఒక తల్లికి ప్రాణం పోసే వ్యాఖ్యాతలు. – సోఫోక్లిస్
- పిల్లలు ప్రతిదీ ఏమీ కనుగొనలేరు; పురుషులు ప్రతిదానిలో ఏమీ కనుగొనలేరు. – గియాకోమో లియోపార్డి
- పిల్లలు లేని ఇల్లు అంటే ఏమిటి? నిశ్శబ్ద. – హెన్నీ యంగ్మన్
Happy Children’s Day Gif | Best Happy Children’s Day Animated Gif Images
Happy Childrens Day Poster Pictures Free Download | WhatsApp DP’s for Children’s Day
10 Lines Essay on Children’s Day in Telugu for Kids
Few Lines on Happy Children’s Day Essay in English
- Children’s Day is celebrated every year on November 14.
- This Day is celebrated as the birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of independent India.
- Pandit Ji loved children very much; children also loved them very much.
- He is also known as Chacha Nehru.
- Uncle Nehru met many children across the country on his birthday and spent his precious time with them.
- Nehru used to get so mixed with the children, and he used to give up all his work that Day, hence the children also called him by the name of Uncle Nehru.
- That’s why Uncle Nehru’s birthday is celebrated all over the country as Children’s Day.
- On Children’s Day, topics related to making children competent in every way, such as giving education, eating, and drinking, are considered.
- The main objective of celebrating Children’s Day by the government is to think about children’s futures so that children can be given a good direction.
- This Day reminds us of the rights and duties of children.
Hindi Essay Lines on Bal Diwas 2021
👉 14 नवम्बर का दिन भारत के लिए बेहद ही खास होता है।
👉 बाल दिवस की शुरुआत सन् 1959 से शुरू हुई।
👉 बाल दिवस की शुरुआत के पीछे भारत के प्रथम प्रधानमंत्री पंडित जवाहर लाल नेहरू जी का जन्मदिन है और नेहरू जी का बच्चों से लगाव ही बाल दिवस की स्थापना का कारण है।
👉 बाल दिवस बच्चों की खुशी उत्साह का दिन होता है। बाल दिवस के अवसर पर विद्यालयों आदि में सांस्कृतिक आयोजन के साथ साथ प्रतियोगिताओं का आयोजन होता है।
👉 14 नवम्बर के दिन पूजनीय पंडित जवाहर लाल नेहरू जी की याद में उन्हें श्रद्धांजलि दी जाती है और उनके किए हुए संघर्ष उनकी देशभक्ति यात्रा की सीख बच्चों के सामने भाषण के रूप में दी जाती है।
👉 पंडित जवाहर लाल नेहरू जी बच्चों से बहुत लगाव रखते थे। पंडित जवाहर लाला नेहरू जी ने बहुत से विद्यालय, कॉलेज, अस्पतालों का उद्घाटन किया और बच्चों के सुनहरे भविष्य के लिए बाल मजदूरी जैसी दुविधा का हल निकाला था।
👉 बाल दिवस के अवसर पर भारत के विद्यालयों में बच्चों द्वारा कई प्रकार के नृत्य, संगीत, कहानी, नाट्य, भाषण, आदि का आयोजन होता है उसके साथ साथ बच्चों की प्रतियोगिता जीते जाने पर ट्रॉफी भी दी जाती है।
👉 बाल दिवस के दिन विद्यालय में टॉफी, चॉकलेट, लड्डू, फल आदि का वितरण भी किया जाता है।
👉 बच्चों के लिए बाल दिवस की महत्वता उनके चेहरे की मुस्कान से भी देखी जा सकती है और वैसे भी बच्चों को पूरे साल में एक बार चाचा नेहरू जी की याद में कुछ अलग करने का भाषण बोलने का अवसर प्रदान होता है।
👉 वैसे तो विश्व सार्वभौमिक बाल दिवस 20 नवम्बर के दिन मनाया जाता जिसकी शुरुआत विश्व में प्रथम बार करीब डेढ़ सौ साल पहले 1857 में एक चर्च में मनाने से शुरुआत की गयी थी।
Children’s Day Speech in Telugu for School Students
Smart & Short Speech on Children’s Day 2021
Best Speech on Children’s Day India in Hindi for Students
Drawings Ideas for Children’s Day 2021 | Creative & Unique Children’s Day Craft Ideas
The above-furnished collection of Children’s day wishes, quotes, status videos, images, pictures, posters, gifs, DP’s, will help you to wish your kids on the occasion. Moreover, you can also check out other related national and international events details by visiting our web portal www.versionweekly.com.
We as a team of version weekly wish every viewer & student A VERY HAPPY CHILDREN DAY!