JEE Main Chapter wise Previous Year Questions and Preparation Tips for Physics: Physics being of one of the tough subjects requires a lot of attention and time while you prepare for the JEE Main 2020 preparation. The subject requires time management as well as problem-solving skills. Thus it is always advisable to start your JEE Main Maths preparation beforehand.
JEE Main Physics Chapter-wise Previous Year Questions and Preparation Tips
Get more information about JEE Main Notification.
- JEE Main Physics Units , Dimensions and Errors
- JEE Main Physics Practical Physics
- JEE Main Physics Kinematics
- JEE Main Physics Laws of Motion
- JEE Main Physics Work ,Energy And Power
- JEE Main Physics Centre of Mass, Momentum & Impulse
- JEE Main Physics Rotational Motion
- JEE Main Physics Gravitation
- JEE Main Physics Properties of Matter
- JEE Main Physics Heat And Thermodynamics
- JEE Main Physics Simple Harmonic Motion
- JEE Main Physics Waves
- JEE Main Physics Electrostatics
- JEE Main Physics Current Electricity
- JEE Main Physics Electromagnetism
- JEE Main Physics Electromagnetic Induction
- JEE Main Physics Optics
- JEE Main Physics Modern Physics
- JEE Main Physics Semiconductor Devices
It is time to shift to a smarter preparation cum exam strategy that will work for you. Physics is one of those subjects that are scoring and it happens to be a key one for JEE Main. Since the syllabus for JEE Main is vast and your preparation includes the board exams too, it is right that you look at the priorities facing you.
Physics: The Physics section of the previous year JEE Main question paper was relatively tougher than the other two subjects. In some sessions, students found the Physics section lengthy and time-consuming. According to the candidates who appeared for the entrance test, the Physics section of JEE Main 2019 was above the NCERT level.
JEE Main Important Topics for Physics
Magnetics-One of the topic from which maximum questions are asked in the question paper.
Optics-It is a relatively easy topic to study.
Modern Physics-It is one of the important and scoring topics for both JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Also, candidates must check sub-topics such as radioactive decay of substances, nuclear fission and fusion, dual nature of matter and X-rays in detail.
Electromagnetic Induction and AC- Generally, numerical problems are asked from this topic.
Oscillation and Waves-Must study this topic in detail.
Electrostatics- According to the previous year trend, this is the most scoring topic as almost four questions are asked from it every year in.
Current Electricity- Another important topic which candidates need to cover. Ohm’s law, colour code for resistors etc are asked from this.
An analysis of previous years papers, expert tips, topper experiences- these are invaluable to understand how to study and score well in Physics. The preparation can be made goal oriented if you know what topics are more important, which ones have generally been covered more in the past exams, how to remember the formulae and such. The JEE Main 2020 Preparation Tips for Physics spells the preparation strategy with special emphasis on the topics, weightage and books.