The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released an important notification for schools about uploading of the Internal Grades for Class 12th students. As per the notification released by the CBSE Board, “The link for uploading Internal Grades for Class 12th students will be made live from January 17, 2020.
The CBSE Board has informed the schools to follow these important instructions:
- User ID will be the same as has been used by the school for submitting the List of Candidates (LOC)
- The Internal Grades in respect of all students appearing for Class XII examination in 2020 are uploaded between 17.01.2020 to 07.02.2020.
- Corrections in the Internal Grades once uploaded will not be accepted by the Board
- In case Internal Grade in respect of any student is not submitted online, the same will not be accepted offline and the result of the said Roll Number will be withheld as per rules of the Board
- Internal Grades be uploaded only in the internal subjects as listed in the scheme of studies and in circular No. CBSE/LOC/112509/2019 dates 2nd August 2019 available on the website – cbse.nic.in which are as under
500 – Work Experience
502 – Health & Physical Education
503 – General Studies