Are you appearing for the Class 10 CBSE Board Exams? Students CBSE Board Exams 2020 Time Table is out now.
The board is going to conduct a Class 10 CBSE Maths Exam on 12th March 2020. Click here to Check CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet.
As per their official notification, this time CBSE Exam Pattern 2020 is having slight changes.
With the help of these CBSE sample papers, students can know the expected structure of question papers which they will get in the board exam. CBSE will conduct the board examination for class 10th between 15th February, 2020 and 20th March, 2020.
Students still have few days before the exams to practice the sample papers and analyse their preparation level. Students can download and save the CBSE sample papers in PDF format and solve them to strengthen their preparations for the board exam.
You can also download CBSE Date Sheet from here for your respective classes to memorize the dates of every subject because it helps you to concentrate during the exam preparing.
CBSE Sample Papers 2020 Maths Basic, Maths Standard, Science, Social Science, Hindi, English, and Sanskrit
CBSE Class 10 Maths Board Exam 2020: Useful Tips to score a 90+ Marks
- Most Important MCQ Questions for Class 10 Science with Solutions for 2020 Board Exam
- CBSE Previous Year Question Papers for Class 10 and 12 Last 10 Years
- CBSE Class 10 Mid Term Exam Question Papers and Sample Papers
Importance of CBSE Sample Papers
With the help of CBSE sample papers students may understand the format and type of questions to be asked in board exam and they can also know the design of board question papers according to which they can formulate an effective plan for their board exam preparations. Board has already declared that the question papers in CBSE Exam 2020 will be set according to the design and format of the sample papers only. Therefore, it becomes quite necessary that students clearly understand the pattern of CBSE sample papers for effective preparation of exams. Along with the sample question papers, CBSE has also released marking schemes for all subjects which explains the break-up of marks across various questions in paper and also includes suggested answers for convenient of students.
Check CBSE Sample Papers to Know the Change in Question Papers Pattern
Changes for CBSE 2020 Exam for Class 10th
Going through the CBSE sample papers, students will know the changes made in paper pattern for board exams. This year, CBSE question papers will have more number of objective type questions with each carrying one mark.
These objective type questions will include multiple choice type questions, match the columns, fill in the blanks, one word answer type questions, assertion-reason type questions or some picture based questions. This will surely reduce pressure of writing the long subjective type questions which used to consume more time.
Check other relevant articles important for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Preparations:
We have collated here some of the important articles which are quite useful to prepare for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2020. Students read and analyse these preparation resources to make the most use of time available before final exams and create a foolproof plan to perform outstandingly in the exams.
- Formula Handbook for CBSE Class 10 Maths and Science
- CBSE Class 10 English Summary and Revision Notes
- Important MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Science with Answers PDF Free Download
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Map Pointing Map Work Skills
- Study Timetable for CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers 2020 with Answers
- CBSE Class 10 Study Material, Solutions, Notes, Syllabus, Papers, Books and More
- How to ace the CBSE Class 10th and 12th Board Exams
- CBSE Question Bank for Class 10 Maths, Science, SST, English, Hindi and Sanskrit
- CBSE Pre-Board Exam Model Question Papers with Answers for Class 10 PDF Download
- CBSE Sample Papers eBook Bundle for Class 10 – Know Subject Wise Preparation Tips