CGBSE Class 10 Time Table 2020: Chhattisgarh Secondary Education Board was set up by Chhattisgarh Government School Education Department in Raipur on 20 July 2001. The headquarter of the Mandal is located in Raipur in the state capital. The Board has conducted its exams independently from the year 2002. Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE), Raipur will release the CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020.
Students who are eagerly waiting for CGBSE Date Sheet 2020 can check and download the entire schedule in the form of PDF for respective exam dates on the official website of Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education i.e. https://www.cgbse.nic.in. This link can be used directly to enter the home page of the official website. Students can fully acquaint themselves about the CGBSE Class 10th exam by going through this article as we have also provided all the necessary information regarding the CGBSE 10th Date sheet as per the official notification. CGBSE Class 10th exams are scheduled to be conducted from 3rd March 2020 to 29th March 2020.
CGBSE Class 10th Time Table 2020
Let us take a look at the overview of CGBSE 10th Exam Time Table 2020 to get the information about the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education Examination.
|Name of the Examination||CGBSE Class 10th Examination|
|Organized by||Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam starts on||3rd March 2020|
|Exam ends on||26th March 2020|
CGBSE Class 10th Time Table 2020
Here we are providing the full CG Board 10th Time Table 2020. Candidates are requested to go through the complete CG 10th board exam time table 2020 and plan their preparation accordingly.
|03rd March 2020||First Language
Hindi (001), English (011), Marathi (002), Urdu (008)
|05th March 2020||Social Science (300)|
|07th March 2020||Science (200)|
|12th March 2020||Mathematics|
|14th March 2020||Second language and Third Language
General English (411)
|17th March 2020||Third language
Sanskrit (512), Marathi (502),
Bengali (503), Gujarati (504),
Telugu (505), Tamil (506),
Punjabi (507), Urdu (508),
Sindhi (509), Malayalam (510),
Kannada (517), Orria (518)
|19th March 2020||Second Language and Third Language
General Hindi (401)
|23rd March 2020||Vocational:
Organised Retailing (901),
Information Technology (902),
Automobile Service Technician (903),
Health care (904), Agriculture (905),
Media and Entertainment (906),
Banking Financial Services and Insurance (908),
Beauty and Wellness (909),
Electronics and Hardware (910)
|26th March 2020||Music (161), Drawing and Painting (162)|
CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020 PDF Download
Details Mentioned On CGBSE 10th Time Table
Look for the following details that will be mentioned on CGBSE 10th Time Table:
- Date of the exam
- Day of the exam
- Important Instructions
- List of Subjects
- Subject codes
CGBSE Examination Important Instructions
- The practical exam for non-regular students will be conducted at the examination center only. (If required the practical exams will be conducted during holidays also. To know about the date and timings of the practical exam, candidates have to contact concerned authority).
- The committee can change the date or time of the examination whenever required without any prior notice to students.
- The examination will be as per class 10th
- Overall Examination Timings: 09:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Candidates should be seated in the examination hall till 9:00 am
- Answer sheet distribution will take place at 9:05 am
- Question booklet distribution takes place at 9:25 am
- Candidates can start writing their answers from 9:30 to 12:30 pm
CGBSE 10th Exam Date Sheet 2020 Steps to Download
Here in this section, we are providing you complete procedure to download the 10th class time table, 2020 of CGBSE. We have provided the steps to help students to check their exam schedule easily without any difficulty and they can also get the print out of CGBSE Class 10th Date Sheet 2020 to avoid any confusion about the exam dates and respective subjects.
Go through the following steps to access the updated exam schedule from the official website
- 1st Step – Go to the Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Raipur (or you can directly copy and paste the link provided in this article to reach the official website of CGBSE)
- 2nd Step – Under the home page, you can see the highlighted link of High School / High Sectorary / Higher Secondary Business / Physical Examination in Physical Education Year 2020 – Timetable. Click on this link.
- 3rd Step – The PDF of the Exam Date sheet will get open.
- 4th Step – Candidates are advised to download and take printouts of their CGBSE 10th Time Table 2020 PDF for future reference.
CGBSE Class 10th Exam Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- To download the examination hall ticket of the CGBSE Class 10th exam, the candidate should visit the official website regularly.
- The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education will be releasing the admit card in the month of January/February 2020, on their official website (http://cgbse.nic.in).
- The exact date will be announced soon by the board.
CGBSE Class 10th Exam – Do’s and Don’ts
The examination holds special importance in a student’s life. From pressure to do well in the exam to get marks, every action count. Class 10th exam is a stepping stone to your academic career. Always remember “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone”. So, put all your energy into achieving your goal.
Here are some general tips for students to excel in the examination
- Students are always advised to study in the morning because it is the most important time, where our brain is fresh, you can easily grasp the difficult topics.
- Clear your doubts with your teachers or friends regularly.
- Keep yourself away from electronic gadgets. Trust me these are the biggest distractors nowadays. Use only for a positive purpose.
- Make a proper study plan and follow that rigorously.
Here we have prepared a basic list of Do’s and Don’ts to follow on Main Day i.e. Examination Day
- Read the instructions carefully before starting the exam.
- Read each and every question carefully, twice or thrice to completely understand what has been asked.
- Attempt those questions first you find easy and skip those questions you are finding difficult to answer, this will save your valuable time during the exam.
- Keep some time for revision at the end and made the corrections in the answers wherever required.
Tips for one day before Exam
- Take sound sleep (at least 6-8 hours) night before the exam.
- Avoid junk and fried food during exams, take only healthy food to keep your mind active during the exam.
- Drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Reach the center well in advance to avoid last-minute stress.
- Believe in yourself and the hard work you have done throughout the year.
Don’ts in the Exam
- Do not waste time on questions you are not very sure of or those which are consuming loads of your time.
- Answer them only when you are done with all that you know.
- Do not forget to carry your stationery, a watch and all the documents required.
- Do not waste time on a very long cumbersome numerical question, in case you don’t know.
- Do not make guesses on how much marks you might get while taking the exam, concentrate only on the question paper and answer them systematically.
- Don’t get distracted by any external factor.
After the Exam
- Do not conduct a dissection of the exam by predicting how many marks you might score, trying to figure out the correct answers from an unreliable source.
- In the end, remember, if you have prepared well, gave your 100%, there is no one to stop you from achieving what you deserve.