A Green Apple A Day
Apple is a type of fruit that has lifesaving elements. And this is especially true for green apples. Green apples are full of vitamins and minerals and are famous for their greenish skin and juicy flesh. One can enjoy this apple’s refreshing taste with every bite. Green apples also contain less fructose than the red ones and can therefore be suggested even for diabetic patients. High fibre content is another prize quality of green apples and this is the reason why women prefer to add it to their diets.
- Risk factor of colon cancer can be reduced due to its high fibre content.
- It helps to digest non-vegetarian food particles, so one can have a green apple after a large meal for better digestion.
- Antioxidants like polyphenol and flavonoids are present in green apple and help to prevent DNA damage.
- It protects the digestive tract and neutralizes indigestion due to the presence of malic and tartaric acids.
- Green apple contains detoxifying and cleansing agents which can help detoxify the blood stream.
- Green apples promote gum health and strong teeth.
- This apple has vitamin C, vitamin A, riboflavin, vitamin E, niacin and vitamin B6.
- Minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, potassium, copper and zinc are also present in green apples.
Effects On Skin Hair And Health
- The anti-aging properties that are present in green apples help protect skin. It also maintains the elasticity of skin and one can look young and beautiful
- If you want to relax and refresh your eyes after a hectic work schedule, you can use a slice of green apple at night.
- It also reduces acne and pimples.
- You can look fair and maintain glowing skin by having loo grams of green apples daily.
- Green apples are effective in treating dandruff too. For this, use green apple juice on the scalp.
- It also protects from hair fall and breakage.
Easy Tips For The Face
- If you want to moisturize your skin, take small pieces of green apple and put it in a mixer. Make a paste by adding honey and yogurt to the apples. Apply this paste to your face and wait for 15-30 minutes. It will help remove dead cells and reduce pimples and improves skin texture,
- Green apples also have an unbelievable cleansing effect. Take a green apple and add a teaspoon of lemon juice and honey to it, then make a mixture and apply it on the face to remove dirt.
Health Benefits Of Custard Apple
Popularly known as seetaphalin India, custard apples are delicious fruits that are usually spherical in shape. The fruit is originally from Central America and there are many varieties of this fruit commercially available. Here, we explore a few health benefits of this wonderful fruit.
Helps In Weight Gain
This fruit is highly beneficial for weight gain because ¡t has specific chemicals contained in it that can help increase the metabolic rate of the body leaving one with an increased feeling of hunger. So, ideally eating custard apples can lead to an increased appetite and this would naturally help in gaining weight.
The compound acetogenin in custard apple has significant anti-cancer properties. This compound actively acts against cancer cells while not opposing healthy cells in the body. Custard apple also contains a lot of fibre which helps protect the colon and liver from cancer growth.
Improves The Cardio Vascular System
Custard apple contains a healthy mix of compounds like potassium, magnesium and sodium and each of these compounds have unique benefits for the human body. While sodium and potassium aid in controlling the blood pressure fluctuations in the body, magnesium is essential for the human body to calm the muscles of the heart in order to maintain a healthy heart. Certain chemicals contained in custard apple can even help in lowering cholesterol. All of these benefits in turn, lead to an improved cardiovascular system.
Improves Skin Health
If one eats custard apples everyday it is guaranteed that in a few days’ time there will be a remarkable change in the skin tone. This is because custard apple can improve the collagen levels in the body and reduce wrinkles and fine lines of the skin. The antioxidant content in custard apple is also very important in fighting free radicals contained in the body, thus leading to improved skin tone. Regular intake of custard apples can regenerate the skin cells rapidly and prolong the ageing process to give one a youthful look.
10 Impressive Health Benefits of Apples
Apples are a good source of fiber and vitamin C. They also contain polyphenols, which may have numerous health benefits.
Apples may aid weight loss in several ways. They’re also particularly filling due to their high fiber content.
Apples promote heart health in several ways. They’re high in soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol. They also have polyphenols, which are linked to lower blood pressure and stroke risk.
Eating apples is linked to a lower risk of type 2 diabetes. This is possibly due to their polyphenol antioxidant content.
The type of fiber in apples feeds good bacteria and may be the reason they protect against obesity, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes.
Apples have several naturally occurring compounds that may help fight cancer. Observational studies have linked them to a lower risk of cancer and death from cancer.
Apples contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that may help regulate immune responses and protect against asthma.
The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds in apples may promote bone health. What’s more, eating fruit may help preserve bone mass as you age.
Apples contain compounds that may help protect your stomach lining from injury due to NSAID painkillers.
According to animal studies, apple juice may help prevent the decline of neurotransmitters that are involved in memory.
Apples are incredibly good for you, and eating them is linked to a lower risk of many major diseases, including diabetes and cancer.
What’s more, its soluble fiber content may promote weight loss and gut health.
A medium apple equals 1.5 cups of fruit — which is 3/4 of the 2-cup daily recommendation for fruit.
For the greatest benefits, eat the whole fruit — both skin and flesh.