Special Beauty Tips For Valentine’s Day
“Mixing some water with a creamy hair conditioner and spraying the mixture on your hair may help soften dry hair”
Get The Glow Back!
It’s time to put the glow back on your skin because Valentine’s Day is round the corner! Use chilled rose water with cotton pads and apply it daily to tone your skin. Keep the rose water in a bowl in your refrigerator with some cotton pads soaking in it. Use the cotton pads to first wipe your skin and then stroke it with them.
Apply this rose water on your cheeks by using upward and outward movements. Apply gentle pressure while doing it and end each stroke at your temples. Apply the same on your forehead by starting from the centre and go outward of each side by ending at the temples. Also, apply it on your chin with circular movements.
Try These Homemade Facemasks
- You can also use a homemade facemask for clean skin that glows. Mix honey and eggs whites and apply this mixture on your face.
- Keep it on for twenty minutes and wash it off. It your skin is dry, try mixing egg yolk and little milk in honey, apply in on your face and rinse off with water, after keeping it for twenty minutes.
- Make a mixture of walnut powder, one teaspoon of honey and curd and apply the mixture on your face. Keep it on for a few minutes. Rub gently in a circular motion, while washing it oft with water.
Get Your Hair To Shine
- The boiled water of used tea leaves can be applied on oily hair.
- Prepare five to six cups of boiled tea water and mix lemon juice in it and use this mixture as a last rinse.
- Mixing some water with a creamy hair conditioner and spraying the mixture on your hair may help soften dry hair.
- After spraying the mixture, comb your hair to let it spread out evenly.
- To add volume to your hair, comb all your hair to one side, blow-dry the hair and then comb it to the other side and repeat the blow drying
Bend down and blow-dry your hair upside down, brushing your hair from back to front. This is particularly convenient it your hair is short.
Choose Hairstyles To Match Your Face
- The classic ponytail is dictating trends currently, so wear it high or low, with a fringe or without a fringe.
- Wisps or curls falling down can add a romantic touch, so can ribbons or hair accessories.
- For a long face, try wearing a long pony tail with a right long fringe falling straight down.
- If you have an oval face, a side-swept fringe would be best.
- Similarly, wisps of long curls falling down just beyond the jaw level on either side of face, would be best suited for women with square jaws and a round face.