Beautiful In A Jiffy!
Wouldn’t it be great to look beautiful even on those days when you only have only five minutes to get ready? Sometimes, though it may be hard to find the time to look your best, here are some easy time saving ways you can adopt to look stunning on a daily basis. An important point to remember is to always keep your routine cleanser, toner, moisturizer and sunscreen in the right order. Similarly, keep your everyday makeup like foundation, lipstick, blusher, eye pencil, mascara, eye-shadow, etc. in a small kit. This will help you find everything you need in the morning. making it easy for you when you are in a rush.
Speedy Tips Makeup
- Mix a little highlighter in your foundation before rubbing it onto your face to feel fresh and to make your skin glow. You can do this even if you only have a couple minutes to get ready. Though a simple tip, it will help you feel more beautiful and confident.
- Always apply the foundation from the centre of your face blending it out.
- • Never apply a lot of foundation around the jaw or hairline otherwise it will look like you’re wearing a mask, if you start at the centre, it will fade out around the edges giving you a more natural look,
- To get the perfect contouring, apply a bronzer over the forehead, jaw line and cheek bones.
- Draw a triangle under your eyes to brighten the entire eye area.
- Apply eye liner and curl the eye lashes at the same time. All you have to do is put the eyeliner on the eyelash curler and you are done.
- To make your lipstick last long, dust your lips with a little powder after you’ve applied the lipstick. Even though this takes extra seconds while you’re getting ready, it will last long.
If you want clean lashes just put the mascara bottle in some hot water for some time, If you put the mascara in the water while you’re getting ready, you will save time when you start applying the makeup.
- The best way to handle greasy or messy hair ¡s by tying it up with a scarf. Every girl has a collection of scarves in her wardrobe, so use one that matches your outfit. Spray a little hairspray on a brush and then use it to soften frizzy hair, If you don’t have a lot of time, wash your hair in the sink. If the hair is clean and shiny, you will naturally look beautiful.
- If you have short hair, you can skip conditioning but if your hair is long or on the dry side, try not to skip this step. If you do not have a conditioner, mn a couple of drops of hair oil through the ends before drying it.
- When there’s not enough time to wash, ponytails are the best remedy. Just rake your hair back with your fingers and secure it at the highest point of your skull.
It is virtually impossible to carry perfumes with you everywhere you go, so carry some cotton swaps soaked with your perfume and place in a plastic bag that you can carry with you. When you need to reapply your perfume, just take them out and dab on.
We often find that the clothes that we plan to wear for work are not ironed just when we are hard-pressed for time. The easiest way to iron clothes when in a rush is with a hair straighter. Lightly iron your clothes with a straighter instead of iron box and iron board to get the wrinkles out of them.