UP Scholarship 2019-20: The scholarships in UP are intended for students who are a member of the learning system of the northern state which claims of more than 2 lakh schools and around 60 universities. Strived at contributing financial backing to students at various levels of education in the state, the UP scholarship carry multiple pre-matric and post-matric plans for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General category students.
Apart from, the key characteristic of the scholarship application, the Scholarship UP gateway also allows the candidates to examine the status of the applied scholarship. Whether you are a new candidate or applying for a comeback, you can pursue your application request online by its dedicated online arrangement. While the fresh candidates can simply log in to the dashboards to check current application status and the existing users can seek their previous year’s application through the “Status” section.
We will discuss here the importance of each UP scholarship including the application procedure, eligibility criteria, rewards, etc. Candidates can check here and seek their dream academic profession with these UP accomplishments.
After the final submission of the UP Scholarship form of class 9th, 10th, 11th,12th or other. If you find any mistake in your application form. Then don’t get panic or worry much. During the UP Scholarship correction form time, you will be able to correct it.
UP Scholarship Prematric correction window will open tomorrow, October 16, 2019. Candidates can make the corrections on the application form till October 25, 2019 on the official site at http://scholarship.up.nic.in
Direct Links for UP Scholarship 2019
- UP Scholarship Application Correction Online
- Login for Complete Form (Fresh/ Renewal)
- Download Notification Pre-Matric | Post Matric
UP Scholarship 2019-20
Every year UP scholarship schemes is announced for the students who want to seek the accomplishment for their higher education. The dates to apply for the scholarship is mentioned in the below table. The dates specified are applicable only for the scholastic year 2019-20. It may vary every year on the responsibility of the scholarship organizing committee. UP scholarship, online process and UP Scholarship registration start from 1st July 2019. UP Scholarship last date to apply is 30th November 2019.
|Application dates for UP Pre-Matric Scholarships
|1st July 2019 to 10th September 2019
|Application dates for UP Post-Matric Scholarships
|1st July 2019 to 10th October 2019
|Dates for correction of UP Pre-Matric Scholarships
|16th October 2019 to 25th October 2019
|Dates for correction of UP Post-Matric Scholarships
|20th November 2019 to 30th November 2019
|Payment of scholarship
|26th January 2020
UP Scholarship Correction – Steps to Follow
Once the students complete the online application of UP scholarship, they are required to submit the hard copy of the completed application form along with all supporting documents to their respective institutions for scrutiny. After the scrutiny process is over, the students can check their application status on the portal and make the corrections, if required. What are the steps to be followed for UP scholarship correction? Here is a step-wise description of the correction process.
Step 1: Log in to Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System of UP
- Visit the online UP scholarship portal (Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System).
- Click on “Student” and select Postmatric login (either intermediate fresh/renewal or other than intermediate fresh/renewal).
- Log in using your registration number, date of birth and password/verification code.
- Enter the captcha and submit.
Step 2: Making the Corrections
- After successful login, you need to check your scrutiny result which is visible on the screen.
- To make any corrections, click on “Modify application after initial test” button.
- You will be directed to the application page.
- Make the required corrections and submit the corrected online application again.
Step 3: Submitting the corrected application to the institution
- Once you have made all the corrections in the UP scholarship application, take a print out of the application.
- Submit the hard copy of the corrected application to the respective institutions.
UP Scholarship Application Important Points to Remember while Correction
- Upload the correct document.
- The certificate should not be too old (caste / domicile / income).
- Enter all the details correctly as per your certificate (10th / UG / PG / Others).
- Special attention during entering your semester marque (if any).
- Once again or twice, check that your registration number is correct or not.
- Fill the college’s correct fees.
- If you are submitting your application through your institute. Try submitting the form before the last given time limit and always follow up the action.
- Enter the correct account number in which you want your money.
- Notice of the arrival date of Correction Date.
- Keep checking your application status (Scholarship Status)