The syllabus published by the board will help the students in board exam preparation. AP board regulates the syllabus for SSC exams once in every five years. AP SSC board provides syllabus on its official website– main.bseap.org and AP SSC syllabus 2020 is available as PDF format so that students can download it easily for reference.
So, all the exam appearing candidates can happily start to download the AP 10th Class Syllabus 2020 PDF’s from the direct links which are inserted at the end of the page. Along with that, candidates can also get important details such as the AP Board 10th Class Exam Pattern 2020 for each and every subject. Hence, all the students must refer to the complete details given in the below sections and hence get ready to take the examination.
AP 10th Syllabus 2020 – Information
|AP SSC Syllabus 2020 PDF | Download AP Board 10th Class Exam Pattern|
|Board Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training, Andhra Pradesh|
|Class Name||SSC/ 10th Class|
|Name of Exam||Public Exams|
|Question Paper Marks||100 Marks|
|Question Paper Time Duration||3 Hours|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
Subject Wise AP 10th Class Syllabus 2020 – English/ Telugu Medium
Candidates can get the complete subject wise AP SSC Board 10th New Syllabus 2020 in both the Telugu and English Medium from this page. All those PDFs are attached at the end of the page. So, all the candidates who are preparing for the SSC Board Examinations can simply give a click on the links and get them free of cost. And, accordingly, candidates can happily start their preparation using the AP 10th Class Syllabus 2020 and the AP Board 10th Class Exam Pattern 2020. Moreover, candidates can check out the details of the Exam Pattern from the below sections.
AP Board 10th Class Exam Pattern 2020
The complete structure of the exam and the question paper will only be known by referring to the AP Board 10th Class Exam Pattern 2020. Down Here, we had provided all those details in the form of a table. So, all the candidates can simply look into the table and note down the details of the name of the subject, the number of marks and the time duration. Hence, candidates can also include the Exam Pattern in the preparation process along with the AP SSC Syllabus 2020.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
||100 Marks||3 Hours (Each Paper)|
|Qualifying Marks: 35 Marks|
Download AP Board10th New Syllabus 2020 PDF
From the following section, candidates can get all the AP SSC Syllabus 2020 download links for both the English Medium and the Telugu Medium. So, aspirants can start downloading the PDF links and save them to your device. Candidates must prepare them well within time. And, in the same way, all the aspirants can prepare the AP SSC Board 10th New Syllabus 2020 topics using the schedule you have prepared for. Candidates can also share these subject wise AP 10th Syllabus 2020 PDF’s with their friends and neighbors.
AP SSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 for Telugu Medium Subject Wise Pdf Download
- AP 10th Class TM Telugu Syllabus 2020 Download
- AP 10th Class TM Maths Syllabus 2020 Download
- AP 10th Class TM Biology Syllabus 2020 Download
- AP 10th Class TM Physics Syllabus 2020 Download
- AP 10th Class TM Social Studies Syllabus 2020 Download
AP SSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 for English Medium Subject Wise Pdf Download
- AP 10th Class EM English Syllabus 2020 Download
- AP 10th Class EM Maths Syllabus 2020 Download
- AP 10th Class EM Social Studies Syllabus 2020 Download
- AP 10th Class EM Hindi Syllabus 2020 Download
AP SSC Syllabus for Maths
- Quadratic expressions
- Theory of equations
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorem
- Partial fractions
- Exponential and Logarithmic series
- Random variables and distribution
AP SSC Syllabus for General Science
- The Rate of chemical reaction, Chemical equilibrium, and Important chemical compounds
- Sources of energy
- Life processes, digestion, and respiration
- Transportation, excretion
- Reproduction, growth, heredity, and evolution
- Metals and non-metals
- Carbon compounds
- Environment and environmental problems, classification of medicinal plants
- The Universe – Broad environment
AP SSC Syllabus for English
Section A: Reading
- There will by three passages about 650 words. The passages will have one of the following types:
- Factual passage, e.g. instruction, description, report
- Discursive passage involving opinion, e.g. argumentative, persuasive or interpretative text
Section B: Writing
- Linguistic Task, where a student builds a composition with assistance.
- A short composition of not more than 50 words, e.g. a note or notice, message, telegram, short postcard.
- The composition will be based on verbal and/or visual stimuli such as an advertisement, notice, newspaper cutting.
- Composition based on a verbal and/or visual stimuli such as a diagram, picture, graph, map, cartoon, or flowchart.
Section C: Grammar
- Present / Past forms
- Simple / Continuous forms
- Perfect Forms
- Future Time reference
- Active and passive Voice
- Types of Sentences: Affirmative/ Interrogative Sentences, Negation Exclamations.
- Types of phrases and clauses
- Indirect Speech comparison nominalisation of other areas
- Two different extracts from two different poems from the prescribed section each followed by two or three questions set to test.
- One or two questions based on the drama texts from the prescribed sections to test local and global comprehension of the set text.
- One question based on prose texts from the prescribed reader to test global comprehension and extrapolation beyond the set text.
- One extended question will be asked based on the prose texts from the prescribed reader to test global comprehension and extrapolation beyond the set text.
AP SSC Syllabus 2020 for Social Science
- India Resources
- Types and Description of Special Industries
- Transport-Utility and Types
- Natural Calamities
- First Struggle for Freedom
- Important Events of the Indian Struggle for Independence
- Kashmir problem and India’s relation with neighbouring countries
- federal system
- Increase in population, unemployment, communalism, terrorists and drug addiction
- The ancient and modern concept of economic development
- Service sector
- Consumer awareness
- Economic system
- As far as the syllabus is concerned there will be a different set of question papers for each subject.
- If any student attempts or answers to a wrong set of question paper as the one assigned, the candidate will be disqualified.
- Students who appear at the wrong center than the one allotted will also be disqualified.
AP SSC Board 2020- Verification of Marks
- Board provides the facility of Re-verification of xerox copies of valued answer scripts for three language papers, Mathematics, General Science.
- The procedure of verification includes Retotaling and Recounting of marks obtained by the Students.
- No answer paper will be revalued in this process and only answers awarded with zero marks will be taken into account.
- Students who are not satisfied with the marks can apply for re-verification by paying Rs.1000 per subject through Challan.
- Along with the application, Students have to attach xerox copies of hall ticket and dummy marks memo, a self-addressed envelope of 12 X 9 with the address of headmaster.
AP SSC Board Exam Qualifying Marks
How to download the AP SSC Syllabus 2020?
- Step 1: Visit the official website- main.bseap.org
- Step 2: Under the primary section, click on Syllabus at top of the page.
- Step 3: New page window pops up with the SSC syllabus link. Click on the link to open the PDF.
- Step 4: Download and save the PDF for future references.
Keep on visiting our website Version Weekly to get more information about the AP SSC Syllabus 2020. Also, you can bookmark by pressing Ctrl + D to get easy access to our web portal. Get your doubts and queries clarified, by asking us in the comment box provided below. Soon, we will respond to you with suitable answers.