STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 for Under Graduate Students: The deadline to apply online/offline for STFC Meritorious Scholarship is 31st December 2019. STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 is a corporate social responsibility undertaking by the Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited in India.
The aim of the STFC Scholarship 2019-20 is to help the class 10, 12 passed (Diploma), UG merit and financial need students of the society. The company is awarding under Graduate students with INR 35,000 per year as an STFC India Meritorious scholarship amount. Also, check the eligibility criteria, selection process, and how to apply online/offline from this page.
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 for Under Graduate Students – Overview
The Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited (STFC) is a finance corporate company in India. It is offering eligible students who face financial issues in continuing their education, can avail financial support up to Rs. 35,000/year for Engineering studies as STFC India Meritorious Scholarship for students of Drivers/Owner-Cum-Drivers. Also, this scholarship service will help the student’s educational growth and the economy in India. Refer to the overview of the STFC Meritorious Scholarship 2019-10 for undergraduate students of drivers.
|Scholarship Name||STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20|
|Scholarship Provided By||Shriram Transport Finance Company Limited (STFC)|
|Mode of Scholarship Application Form||Apply Online/Offline|
|Scholarship Available For||Class 10 Passed, Class 12 Passed (Diploma), Graduation|
|Last Date to submit Scholarship Application||31st December 2019|
|Scholarship Amount for Graduate||Upto Rs. 35,000|
Check More: Scholarships for Students in India
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship for Under Graduate Students of Drivers – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to met with the below-given eligibility criteria to avail the STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 for students of drivers.
- The application is open for undergraduate candidates.
- Students should belong to the families of commercial transport drivers.
- Aspirants should score at least 60% marks in class 10 and class 12.
- Candidates need to be enrolled in any year of a 3-year or 4-year graduation/engineering at a recognized university/college/institute in India.
- Applicants’ family income must be less than or equal to Rs. 4 lakhs per year.
For under Graduate Students, the STFC India Meritorious Scholarship amount is INR 35,000 per year (maximum 4 years).
Read More: STFC India Meritorious Scholarship for Class 10 Passed Students 2019-20
Eligible candidates can start applying to this STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Online by following the below steps:
- At first, click on the link which is provided here to Apply Online for STFC Meritorious Scholarships for Class 10, 12 & Graduate Children of Drivers/Owner-Cum-Drivers.
- Students need to log in to Buddy4Study via the registered login process in order to access the ‘Application Form’.
- In case, you’re not registered on Buddy4Study, sign up with Facebook/Gmail Account.
- Provide your mobile number and verify it with the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Enter your details in the fields and select the STFC Meritorious Scholarship Programme option you wish to apply for and hit on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
- You will be redirected to the Application Form page, read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Fill the STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Application Form of the selected option.
- Once you fill the details in the application form, recheck it and upload the necessary documents along with the Shriram Transport Finance Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button to finish the online application process.
- Candidates of Class 10, 12 & Graduate are advised to submit the application form before the given deadline i.e., 31st December 2019 to avail STFC Meritorious Scholarship.
Candidates can also apply offline for this STFC Meritorious Scholarship Programme. Follow to the below-given steps carefully:
- Click on the below-provided Apply Offline link of the Shriram Transport Finance Company Scholarship for Students of Drivers/Owner-Cum-Drivers 2019-20.
- Download the offline STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Application Form and fill the details correctly.
- After filling the application form. Attach the required documents with the application form and post it to the below address.
- Eligible students are suggested to post the filled offline application form & needed documents before the last date of submission i.e., 31st December 2019.
Postal Address – STFC Meritorious Scholarship Offline Application Form
Send your offline application form to Buddy4study, 4th Floor, Technopolis IT Hub, C-56 A/12, Sector 62, Noida, UP – 201301, Contact No: 011-430-92248 (Ext-138) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM).
Here are the necessary documents required to upload together with the filled STFC Online/Offline Scholarship application form:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Photo ID proof
- Birth Certificate/Passport/Class 10 School Leaving Certificate as an Age-proof.
- Marksheet/Certificate of Class 10 or Class 12 (self-attested copy).
- A copy of parent/guardian commercial driving license.
- A copy of Family Income proof like ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips.
- Applicants Admission Proof (College/school ID card, academic fees receipt).
- Bank Account details of candidates.
STFC Scholarship Programme selection process is a multi-level process where scholars will be elected once the merit and financial need applicants complete the assessment. The detailed selection process and key steps are given below:
- At the first stage, Scholarship applications will go under Screening based on merit and financial need.
- The next level will be Telephonic Interviews for shortlisting the candidates to further rounds.
- If required, shortlisted aspirants need to face the final round of selection i.e., face-to-face.
I hope these details regarding the Shriram Transport Finance Scholarship 2019-20 for Under Graduate Students of Drivers will support merit and financial need candidates to complete your education without any hurdles. Also, you can know more Scholarships for Students in India for Class 10 to Graduation. So, refer to them and get back to us if you have any queries or doubts about the Class 10 to Graduation Scholarship details. However, submit the STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2019-20 for Under Graduate Students before the deadline i.e., 31st December 2019.