Mahatma Gandhi Birth Anniversary is considered as Gandhi Jayanti every year on October 2nd in India and celebrates with full of joy and gratitude. Mahatma Gandhi Birthday is a great celebration and also it is celebrated as “International Nonviolence Day” all over the world. On the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti 2020, people used to organize events at their communities and kids participate in various programs at schools in many parts of India.
Mahatma Gandhiji is a ‘Father of the Nation’. He played a significant role in the struggle for independence against the British rule of India. As he was an activist in Independence and a powerful political leader also his philosophy of truth and non-violence influence many people’s. Through his thoughts, he became great across the globe. Thus, we all celebrate his birthday as Gandhi Jayanti 2020.
So, we have compiled some of his great thoughts, Quotes, Happy Gandhi Jayanti Wishes with images, photos, Messages, Greetings, SMS to share on Whatsapp, Facebook Status, and celebrate the Gandhi Jayanti Birthday on Oct 2nd with your friends and relatives. ‘
Share Mahatma Gandhi Birthday Wishes, Quotes, Thoughts, Messages, Photos, GIFs, HD Wallpapers on Facebook & WhatsApp Status
Mahatma Gandhi’s full name was Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He was born on 2 October 1869 in Porbandar, Gujarat. Mahatma Gandhi’s Birth Anniversary is celebrated as Gandhi Jayanti every year in India. On this special day, students will perform various stage programs and speeches. Read more about Babu or Bapu Ji in this article along with Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020 Quotes, wishes, greetings, images, pictures, posters, gifs, etc. Share all these Gandhi Ji messages on Facebook, WhatsApp status, and show some gratitude towards our Father of the Nation-Bapuji.
Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020 Wishes & Messages
- ‘To deprive a man of his natural liberty and to deny to him the ordinary amenities of life is worse than starving the body; it is starvation of the soul, the dweller in the body’. – Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020
- ‘Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020
- Bapu and his teachings are still relevant and cherished. Ours is a land that was blessed with a man who made a name for himself in the whole world by practicing simplicity in real life. Let us always remember his invaluable teachings and take his legacy forward. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020!
- A man is the sum of his actions, of what he has done, of what he can do, nothing else. – Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020!
- He taught us non-violence. He taught us to value indigenous art. He fought for our sake and lives in our hearts even today. He is Bapu. On Bapu’s birth anniversary, I would like to wish you and your family a healthy and prosperous life. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020!
- A fearless and brave man who fought in the most polite manner and won, Mahatma Gandhi continues to inspire us even today. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020!
- Bapu and his teachings will always help you fight even the toughest battles calmly. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2019!
- Gandhi is not just a man. Gandhi is a priceless gem India will continue to cherish for we love our Bapu. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020!
- On this day I hope our countrymen remember the struggle our forefathers had to face to free our motherland. May we always value our freedom and make our nation thrive. Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020!
Famous Gandhi Jayanti Quotes | Mahatma Gandhi’s Great Thoughts
- Strength does not come from physical strength. It comes from an indomitable will. -Mahatma Gandhi
- A person is nothing but his thoughts, he becomes what he thinks. -Mahatma Gandhi
- Even a little bit of patience is better than preaching a ton. -Mahatma Gandhi
- The weak can never be forgiving. Forgiveness is a sign of the powerful. -Mahatma Gandhi
- The greatness of a country and its moral progress can be gauged from the behavior of animals there. -Mahatma Gandhi
- Gaurav is in trying to achieve the goal, not in reaching the goal. -Mahatma Gandhi
- No coward can love. This is a sign of bravery. -Mahatma Gandhi
- The difference between what we do and what we can do will be enough to solve most of the world’s problems. -Mahatma Gandhi
- What you do will be negligible. But it is very important for you to do that. -Mahatma Gandhi
- The future depends on what we do in the present. -Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi Birthday HD Images with wishes, Pics, Photos
HD Wallpapers & Posters of Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2020
Gandhi Jayanti Gifs in India
Bapu and his teachings will always help you fight even the toughest battles calmly. So, follow his thoughts and become anti to violence and spread some peace to others. We hope the shed Gandhi Jayanti Quotes, Thoughts, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Images, Gifs, HD Wallpapers, Posters help you a lot to share on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram social platforms on the special Occasion Oct 2nd Gandhi Birth Anniversary.
We at versionweekly.com researched and compiled the Bapu’s thoughts on this page. Keep your eye’s on these amazing wishes, quotes, and greetings to wish Gandhiji with full of joy and gratitude. Happy Gandhi Jayanti to all.